Name The Rider (Contest)

DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:00pm
Not many people know this one but it's fairly easy.
Not many people know this one but it's fairly easy.
Photobucket
Villopoto
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:01pm
steedmills wrote:
.
Yes. I kept throwing his name out so I figured I would put up a pic of Pedro.
mccread
Posts
5934
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/24/2011 12:01pm
Watch the riders your naming.. 125 Irish GP Killinchy 1989...

The Shop

mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
3/24/2011 12:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 12:03pm
DownSouth wrote:
Nope.
jamma10 wrote:
Schmit.
DownSouth wrote:
Wrong again
i got nothin
mccread
Posts
5934
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/24/2011 12:03pm
Part two..
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
3/24/2011 12:03pm
steedmills wrote:
.
AAAaaahhhh, I was gonna say Tragter but after Down South kept mentioning him I thought he must be double bluffing!!!
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:03pm
DownSouth wrote:
Who's that guy? [img]https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473804735_1b544e6d5b.jpg[/img]
Who's that guy?

Still nothing on this one? He is the master of his domain.Laughing
3/24/2011 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 12:06pm
DownSouth wrote:
Who's that guy? [img]https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473804735_1b544e6d5b.jpg[/img]
Who's that guy?

DownSouth wrote:
Still nothing on this one? He is the master of his domain.Laughing
Steve Lamson or Kevin Windham
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
3/24/2011 12:06pm
Steve Lamson or Kevin Windham
DONT say its Steve Lamson, thats who I had pencilled in until the reptile nickname threw me off.
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
3/24/2011 12:07pm
DownSouth wrote:
My second guess would be Davy Stribos.
FastEddy wrote:
Here is a hint... He was on the same MxoN Team as Tragter in 91 & rode a kawi,I believe they got a podium. However in...
Here is a hint...
He was on the same MxoN Team as Tragter in 91 & rode a kawi,I believe they got a podium.
However in 89 he was on a Suzuki.
jamma10 wrote:
Kees van der Ven?
Nope ,it's Edwin Evertsen.
3/24/2011 12:11pm
DownSouth wrote:
Who's that guy? [img]https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473804735_1b544e6d5b.jpg[/img]
Who's that guy?

DownSouth wrote:
Still nothing on this one? He is the master of his domain.Laughing
Trampas Parker 1991 ?
donMX14
Posts
205
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Latrobe, PA, USA
3/24/2011 12:13pm
henry?
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:14pm
Trampas Parker 1991 ?
No. Clue#4, I think he still lives in the same country that Parker was based in for the GP's.
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:15pm
donMX14 wrote:
henry?
No.
3/24/2011 12:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2012 2:19pm
.
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
3/24/2011 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 12:21pm
DownSouth wrote:
No. Clue#4, I think he still lives in the same country that Parker was based in for the GP's.
Dirk Geukens?
Georges?
3/24/2011 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2012 2:19pm
,
Torco1
Posts
6585
Joined
4/27/2007
Location
Corona, CA, USA
3/24/2011 12:19pm
DownSouth wrote:
Who's that guy? [img]https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473804735_1b544e6d5b.jpg[/img]
Who's that guy?

DownSouth wrote:
Still nothing on this one? He is the master of his domain.Laughing
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:20pm
DownSouth wrote:
No. Clue#4, I think he still lives in the same country that Parker was based in for the GP's.
FastEddy wrote:
Dirk Geukens?
Georges?
No.

Lets review the clues
1. Yank (American)
2. reptile nickname
3. master of his domain
4. Lived/lives in Italy
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:21pm
Torco1 wrote:
[img]http://www.workplacewellbeing.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/GeorgeCostanzaNaked.jpg[/img]
You are on the right track, who had a nickname that references the Seinfeld episode.
MBBadgers
Posts
1173
Joined
10/6/2010
Location
Madison, WI, USA
3/24/2011 12:22pm
DownSouth wrote:
[img]http://motor.bin.ilsemedia.nl/m/m1czuqwsuqjp_ml.jpg[/img]
mx295 wrote:
Bobby Moore?
Rodney Smith?
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:23pm
MBBadgers wrote:
Rodney Smith?
That one has been solved, it was Pedro Tragter.
FastEddy
Posts
14815
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
💀, FL, USA
3/24/2011 12:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 12:23pm
DownSouth wrote:
No.

Lets review the clues
1. Yank (American)
2. reptile nickname
3. master of his domain
4. Lived/lives in Italy
Billy Liles?
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
3/24/2011 12:23pm
Not Bader Manneh?
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
3/24/2011 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2011 12:27pm
jamma10 wrote:
Not Bader Manneh?
We have a WINNER! "Master" Bader "the gator" Manneh. I was on the verge of dropping the "Darth" Bader nickname from the old Hallman ads.
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
3/24/2011 12:26pm
jamma10 wrote:
Not Bader Manneh?
DownSouth wrote:
We have a WINNER! "Master" Bader "the gator" Manneh. I was on the verge of dropping the "Darth" Bader nickname from the old Hallman ads.
Thank ffff.... for that! Grinning

Wasn't aware of his nickname though.
MBBadgers
Posts
1173
Joined
10/6/2010
Location
Madison, WI, USA
3/24/2011 12:27pm
jamma10 wrote:
Not Bader Manneh?
DownSouth wrote:
We have a WINNER! "Master" Bader "the gator" Manneh. I was on the verge of dropping the "Darth" Bader nickname from the old Hallman ads.
Oh the UFO gear should have gave that away.

Post a reply to: Name The Rider (Contest)

The Latest