Nagl out too.

kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
Edited Date/Time 6/22/2015 1:17pm
OTOR ‏@OntrackOffroad 25s25 seconds ago
Still waiting for confirmation but latest word is that Max Nagl has a broken fibula and could have an operation immediately #mxgpwideopen?
|
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
6/20/2015 10:33am
Unfuckingbelievable
tomm55x
Posts
787
Joined
9/14/2014
Location
Erie, PA, USA
6/20/2015 10:35am
Wow does that suck!!
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
6/20/2015 10:37am
SUX!
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
6/20/2015 10:40am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2015 10:42am
My buddy broke his foot today too. But this was a blessing. He had a fastest time in qualy but broke his foot and in moto1 some dumbass left John Deere tractor right after the big jump. All the guys at the front jumped and crashed in to that tractor. He believes someone was looking after him and did not let him race that moto. It was in local race in Lithuania.

The Shop

Motofinne
Posts
11599
Joined
1/4/2014
Location
FI
6/20/2015 10:41am
This is ridiculous. This is a fucking nightmare.
watson
Posts
712
Joined
7/15/2012
Location
Houston, TX, USA
6/20/2015 10:42am
Excuse me as I go throw up.
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
6/20/2015 10:47am
duct tape it.
Drtbykr
Posts
2058
Joined
10/29/2006
Location
Fredericton, CA
6/20/2015 10:47am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2015 11:03am
That blows chunks all over he place.

The least AC could do is get back on the awesome 350.

MX, tough, cruel game at times.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
6/20/2015 10:47am
That is fucked!
Olson
Posts
4605
Joined
4/14/2012
Location
SE
6/20/2015 10:48am
FAAAARK! What is going on.
hillbilly
Posts
9079
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Afton, TN, USA
6/20/2015 10:51am
Rough tracks..
if he been on a 2 str.
Ing
Posts
3654
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Spring Hill, FL, USA
6/20/2015 10:53am
That reallllly sucks for Nagl. Guy was looking at a fairly sure thing.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
6/20/2015 10:54am
Rough tracks..
Supercross.
HenryA
Posts
3783
Joined
12/29/2011
Location
Stockholm, SE
6/20/2015 10:55am
OH COME OOOOOOON
kevin204
Posts
4175
Joined
12/29/2006
Location
Kawartha Lakes, ON, CA
Fantasy
6/20/2015 10:57am
The rookie Febvre might just be able to pull this off! Insane season.
Seamorbutts
Posts
1510
Joined
4/20/2013
Location
Lake Charles, LA, USA
6/20/2015 11:00am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2015 11:01am
This has gotten rifuckingdiculous. The guy 20th In points may win the championship at this rate. This is a prime example why you NEVER say never when It comes to motocross, anything can happen and It usually does.
mxmasta
Posts
1434
Joined
3/2/2010
Location
Planet Earth, DE
6/20/2015 11:00am
Scheiße..
Große Scheiße!!!
loftyair
Posts
2909
Joined
7/3/2009
Location
riverside, CA, USA
6/20/2015 11:01am
Rough tracks..
A smooth mx track is worthless.
6/20/2015 11:03am
I'm crying. Max is such a good guy, he deserves the title....
I hope it rains dogs and they cancel the race
Does anyone know how long it takes to ride again? He's 30 points in front. It's not over if he only misses this GP
6/20/2015 11:04am
Febvre 2015 mxgp champ.
mxmasta
Posts
1434
Joined
3/2/2010
Location
Planet Earth, DE
6/20/2015 11:06am
I just hope the german news are correct which say it is still not sure how bad his injuries are. But well, I guess OTOR would not spread some rumor just for giggles...
pilotdude
Posts
3867
Joined
1/12/2009
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
6/20/2015 11:06am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2015 11:07am
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest.

1. Don't crash very much.

2. Go very, very fast but not faster than you can without violating rule number 1 above.

Dude is a genius.

I say that without know the details of Nagl's injury, but I doubt he broke it walking to the frozen yogurt stand.
6/20/2015 11:08am
pilotdude wrote:
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest. 1. Don't crash very much. 2. Go very, very fast but not...
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest.

1. Don't crash very much.

2. Go very, very fast but not faster than you can without violating rule number 1 above.

Dude is a genius.

I say that without know the details of Nagl's injury, but I doubt he broke it walking to the frozen yogurt stand.
Nagl does exactly this.
But sometimes you have bad luck unfortunately
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
6/20/2015 11:09am
pilotdude wrote:
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest. 1. Don't crash very much. 2. Go very, very fast but not...
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest.

1. Don't crash very much.

2. Go very, very fast but not faster than you can without violating rule number 1 above.

Dude is a genius.

I say that without know the details of Nagl's injury, but I doubt he broke it walking to the frozen yogurt stand.
From what I understand someone ran over his leg.
racinstation
Posts
950
Joined
5/18/2013
Location
Driggs, ID, USA
6/20/2015 11:10am
Here comes Febvre. Top 4 guys please step aside.......Oh you already did.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
6/20/2015 11:11am
crusty_xx wrote:
I'm crying. Max is such a good guy, he deserves the title.... I hope it rains dogs and they cancel the race Does anyone know how...
I'm crying. Max is such a good guy, he deserves the title....
I hope it rains dogs and they cancel the race
Does anyone know how long it takes to ride again? He's 30 points in front. It's not over if he only misses this GP
Depends on the severity but, more than 2 weeks for sure.
pilotdude
Posts
3867
Joined
1/12/2009
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
6/20/2015 11:12am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2015 11:13am
pilotdude wrote:
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest. 1. Don't crash very much. 2. Go very, very fast but not...
Sounds to me like whoever uses the Dungey Strategy the most is the smartest.

1. Don't crash very much.

2. Go very, very fast but not faster than you can without violating rule number 1 above.

Dude is a genius.

I say that without know the details of Nagl's injury, but I doubt he broke it walking to the frozen yogurt stand.
kongols wrote:
From what I understand someone ran over his leg.
Man that sucks. Sometimes you get hurt through no fault of your own. What a bummer.

Post a reply to: Nagl out too.

The Latest