Moto Puppy

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2010 6:38 PM

Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen someone do to their dog. One false move and that poor puppy could be in serious trouble, or worse, dead.

|

My new closer for every pitch I make (work related or otherwise) “[Buy now and] get some kind of hella, super-sweet deal… it’s so special they haven’t really even told me what it is.” Quote courtesy of Steve Matthes.

11/4/2010 6:40 PM

You should send this to PETA. They would love it, lol.

|

11/4/2010 6:44 PM

redrider400 wrote:

You should send this to PETA. They would love it, lol.

I wouldn't take it that far in my wildest dreams... although, it'd be nice to know that this guy could use some common sense. I mean, riding around on, say - a bicycle, with your dog in the little baby carrier would be relatively safe. Strapping him in and racing around a motocross track, not so much.

|

My new closer for every pitch I make (work related or otherwise) “[Buy now and] get some kind of hella, super-sweet deal… it’s so special they haven’t really even told me what it is.” Quote courtesy of Steve Matthes.

11/4/2010 6:55 PM

Cool video. It's not like the dog is fighting, dogs are mans best friend.

|

11/4/2010 7:06 PM

Opie is the Champ!

|

11/4/2010 7:10 PM

Unbelivable! German?

|

11/4/2010 7:42 PM

When I was working at a shop in New Braunfels, TX there was a group of 4-5 cruiser riders that took their dogs everywhere they went on a bike. The sat on the tank and in the riders lap.

|

"Face it, motocross is stupid, and this is super stupid which is the reason why I love it!" - DrSweden

11/4/2010 7:53 PM

I used to ride with my dog all the time. He would sit on the bike just like me with his front paws on the crossbar. I could hold right onto him with my legs and arms. He loved it!! But we took it pretty easy.

That guy is a little over board bringing him on the track and jumping like that!!

|

11/4/2010 8:35 PM

Those are some damn ape hangers on there

|

11/4/2010 9:07 PM

The dumb ass doesn't have a pad on his bar mounts!

|

11/4/2010 9:10 PM

LAME

|

The older I get, the faster I was

11/4/2010 10:48 PM

Dude is pretty dumb.
My dog loves to ride with me, if I start up my bike and he's around I can feel him scratching on my leg to hop on.

Id never think about doing that though and leaving the ground with him with me.

|

11/4/2010 11:25 PM

On Any Sunday...Desert racing....guys dog on his tank....anyone?

|

The Villopoto strategy is simple. Get a good start and haul ass. If you don’t get a good start, haul more ass.

11/4/2010 11:29 PM

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen! Does this guy have shit for brains? How stupid!!! What if the dog gets hit by a rock from another bike!!! This dude needs to get hit across the head with a bat!

|

11/4/2010 11:32 PM

Just got off the phone with PETA and they said to put a god damn doggy Leatt on that dog or they're going to the authorities. True story smile

|

Patrick Trowbridge

11/5/2010 1:52 AM

Jake-247 wrote:

Just watched that again yesterday, It was on Fuel.smile

|

11/5/2010 8:10 AM

That dog seems to enjoy it.

|

United States of America

11/5/2010 9:10 AM

Jake-247 wrote:

I remember seeing that guy in the Mojave at the races when I was just a kid; I think the dogs name was "Cookie". Long claws and carpet on the gas tank worked just fine. Pretty sure PETA didn't exsit back then...

|

First bike 1970 Honda 50; last bike 2007 KTM 250 SX. (Sold); just a fan now...

11/5/2010 9:53 AM

MotoGUY wrote:

Those are some damn ape hangers on there

thats what i was thinking

|

11/5/2010 9:58 AM

How else is the dog supposed to learn how to huck a double?

|

11/5/2010 11:03 AM

Jake-247 wrote:

John McGowan and Kookie. The big difference is if he crashed, the dog could jump off, instead of being crushed if the rider does a face plant.

http://www.socalmxnews.com/page2.php?recordID=64&VolIssueID=10

Scroll to the bottom.

|