Moto Puppy

4mxonly
Posts
1060
Joined
2/17/2008
Location
Middle Of The Hand, MI, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 10:52am
Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen someone do to their dog. One false move and that poor puppy could be in serious trouble, or worse, dead.

[embed][/embed]
|
redrider400
Posts
1535
Joined
1/18/2010
Location
Homer, AK, USA
11/4/2010 6:40pm
You should send this to PETA. They would love it, lol.
4mxonly
Posts
1060
Joined
2/17/2008
Location
Middle Of The Hand, MI, USA
11/4/2010 6:44pm
You should send this to PETA. They would love it, lol.
I wouldn't take it that far in my wildest dreams... although, it'd be nice to know that this guy could use some common sense. I mean, riding around on, say - a bicycle, with your dog in the little baby carrier would be relatively safe. Strapping him in and racing around a motocross track, not so much.
jgmxdad251
Posts
1253
Joined
11/23/2008
Location
Simi Valley, CA, USA
11/4/2010 6:55pm
Cool video. It's not like the dog is fighting, dogs are mans best friend.
Blake
Posts
2934
Joined
9/11/2009
Location
USA
11/4/2010 7:06pm
Opie is the Champ!





The Shop

Big
Posts
1006
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
SE
11/4/2010 7:10pm
Unbelivable! German?
Ride154
Posts
281
Joined
6/21/2010
Location
Tulia, TX, USA
11/4/2010 7:42pm
When I was working at a shop in New Braunfels, TX there was a group of 4-5 cruiser riders that took their dogs everywhere they went on a bike. The sat on the tank and in the riders lap.
Chris_ONeal
Posts
1273
Joined
5/14/2009
Location
Essex, CT, USA
11/4/2010 7:53pm
I used to ride with my dog all the time. He would sit on the bike just like me with his front paws on the crossbar. I could hold right onto him with my legs and arms. He loved it!! But we took it pretty easy.

That guy is a little over board bringing him on the track and jumping like that!!
MotoGUY
Posts
168
Joined
8/25/2010
Location
Huntersville, NC, USA
11/4/2010 8:35pm
Those are some damn ape hangers on there
CamP
Posts
6826
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Colleyville, TX, USA
11/4/2010 9:07pm
The dumb ass doesn't have a pad on his bar mounts!
Craze
Posts
1412
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sin City, NV, USA
11/4/2010 9:10pm
LAME
akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
11/4/2010 10:48pm
Dude is pretty dumb.
My dog loves to ride with me, if I start up my bike and he's around I can feel him scratching on my leg to hop on.

Id never think about doing that though and leaving the ground with him with me.
Jake-247
Posts
948
Joined
10/21/2009
Location
Queensland, AU
11/4/2010 11:25pm
On Any Sunday...Desert racing....guys dog on his tank....anyone?
11/4/2010 11:29pm
This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen! Does this guy have shit for brains? How stupid!!! What if the dog gets hit by a rock from another bike!!! This dude needs to get hit across the head with a bat!
Dirtysmile56
Posts
2246
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Bend, OR, USA
11/4/2010 11:32pm
Just got off the phone with PETA and they said to put a god damn doggy Leatt on that dog or they're going to the authorities. True story Smile
Fleece192
Posts
506
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Equinunk, PA, USA
11/5/2010 1:52am
Jake-247 wrote:
On Any Sunday...Desert racing....guys dog on his tank....anyone?
Just watched that again yesterday, It was on Fuel.Smile
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
11/5/2010 8:10am
That dog seems to enjoy it.
jhkinin
Posts
74
Joined
11/24/2009
Location
Southern California, CA, USA
11/5/2010 9:10am
Jake-247 wrote:
On Any Sunday...Desert racing....guys dog on his tank....anyone?
I remember seeing that guy in the Mojave at the races when I was just a kid; I think the dogs name was "Cookie". Long claws and carpet on the gas tank worked just fine. Pretty sure PETA didn't exsit back then...
pitbike502
Posts
4509
Joined
12/26/2007
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
11/5/2010 9:53am
MotoGUY wrote:
Those are some damn ape hangers on there
thats what i was thinking
Mini Elsinore
Posts
1967
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
11/5/2010 9:58am
How else is the dog supposed to learn how to huck a double?
7I3N
Posts
1754
Joined
10/22/2009
Location
Moto Paradise, UT, USA
11/5/2010 11:03am
Jake-247 wrote:
On Any Sunday...Desert racing....guys dog on his tank....anyone?
John McGowan and Kookie. The big difference is if he crashed, the dog could jump off, instead of being crushed if the rider does a face plant.

http://www.socalmxnews.com/page2.php?recordID=64&VolIssueID=10

Scroll to the bottom.

Post a reply to: Moto Puppy

The Latest