|

4/13/2013 8:37 PM

Holy fuck. That's gonna be an epic shitstorm

|

4/13/2013 8:39 PM

Does Hughes even know what happened?

|

4/13/2013 8:40 PM

Holy Shit! I have my seat for whats about to happen.

|

4/13/2013 8:41 PM

"disgrace"?

Really?

I mean...Damn.

He's has some Stellar Moments & some really bad ones; but, Ryno? You're wrong.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

4/13/2013 8:41 PM

Rynopowerrrrr!!! laughing

|

4/13/2013 8:42 PM

Holy smokes!!

ANY respect I ever had for that douche just went out the door. I am not a Stewy fan buy any means, but what kind of a prick do you have to be to say this garbage?

Screw off, Ryno, you asshole.

|

4/13/2013 8:43 PM

Where are all of Ryan Hughes's championships?

|

4/13/2013 8:44 PM

|

4/13/2013 8:45 PM

20 Pager!

|

4/13/2013 8:46 PM

Photo

Oh boy!!
|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

4/13/2013 8:49 PM

drink much....

|

4/13/2013 8:49 PM

I guess that the feedback has not been positive

Photo

|

4/13/2013 8:52 PM

So, I spent a of time with La Paglia during the FMF ride in Feb...we had a laugh at how much he hears about that "Fight".

Btw, Pag is a Bad-Ass on a bike.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

4/13/2013 8:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2013 8:55 PM

this. is. gonna. be. GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Photo

|

Has science gone too far?

4/13/2013 8:54 PM

Fast and easy? If Ryno had hit the ground as hard and as often as Stewart has, he'd have retired 15 times by now. He's fast but it ain't easy, pal.

|

4/13/2013 8:54 PM

Cigaro wrote:

20 Pager!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least! I haven't even seen the race! LOL

|

4/13/2013 8:55 PM

It's one thing for athletes/former athletes to make comments like that on social media, but probably not too wise if you are a former athlete whose business is still tied to the sport. Pretty dumb comment IMO unless he knows the facts about Stewie pulling off.

|

4/13/2013 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2013 9:06 PM

BAMX wrote:

I guess that the feedback has not been positive

Photo

lol, he tells everyone to chill out after he says Stewart is a disgrace to the sport. Yeah............ Ryno can twist a throttle but he's kind of an idiot. Just sayin'

|

4/13/2013 8:58 PM

Coming from a guy who got into fights with doug henry and lapaglia.

talking about disgracing a sport.

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

4/13/2013 9:04 PM

what james do...wear a neck brace?

|

4/13/2013 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2013 9:10 PM

I definitely think that tweet was poor judgement and I look forward to the future fireworks. I'm not trying to defend what Rhyno said, I completely disagree with him that James is a disgrace to the sport, but I can see his point. He is a person that highly values hard work, grit, and perseverance. When James pulls off, it is a disgrace to the qualities he values most, which kinda makes sense why Bubba pulling off chaps his arse.

note: I try to see the viewpoints of others, even if I disagree with them, which is why I am sharing this. Please don't flame me!

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

4/13/2013 9:07 PM

Ryno needs to follow up with a tweet, "Sorry about that, it was the Demerol typing."

|

4/13/2013 9:11 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

I definitely think that tweet was poor judgement and I look forward to the future fireworks. I'm not trying to defend what ...more

It would be a good idea to find out what actually happened before he tweets something like that. And it would help if nobody remembers all the times Ryno pulled off a track.

|

4/13/2013 9:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2013 9:13 PM

No flames Hank laughing

Stewart was moving through the pack quickly, and was up to 4th place after having the 19th pick on the gate. It might be better for Ryno to see if there is an injury before making those comments. Also, Ryno had a bad crash with some tough injuries recently, so he could still be on pain meds.

edit: Beat me to it WhKnuckle

|

4/13/2013 9:12 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Ryno needs to follow up with a tweet, "Sorry about that, it was the Demerol typing."

lol!

|

4/13/2013 9:14 PM

Two laps before he pulled off, he was hitting his left side of the handlebars over the finish line jump... Clutch maybe?

Right before he pulled off, the bike looked like it was missing or clutch slipping. Just an observation although .

|

4/13/2013 9:14 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

I definitely think that tweet was poor judgement and I look forward to the future fireworks. I'm not trying to defend what ...more

Even if that is what ryno was thinking its still bs. stew doesnt have to be out there right now, he needs to fix his knee but he is gritting it out and continuing to race for his team and fans. Also he crashed out of the heat earlier and probably hurt his hand but still came back to win the lcq and race the main. Though obviously something was bothering him too much for him to continue. Really there is no reason for ryno to talk about james like that.

|

4/13/2013 9:15 PM

Social media bites again.

|

4/13/2013 9:16 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

It would be a good idea to find out what actually happened before he tweets something like that. And it would help if nobody ...more

Totally agreed.

And one of the reasons I said that tweet was poor judgement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...