Indianapolis 1 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

jambalaya
Posts
1491
Joined
1/16/2021
Location
Spring Valley, CA, USA
1/30/2021 2:35pm
I thought hartranft would be so much better
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68066
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
1/30/2021 2:36pm
GD2 wrote:
450 A Q2: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/23079e5c21a4f50ee61d736f0b9d6dc6.png[/img]
450 A Q2:
Bike Rat wrote:
This just in, apparently the Moose Can
Won the last 2 Indy rounds. I'm hoping for another Indy win.
2
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/30/2021 2:38pm
To whoever said dislocated hip for Vohland, sounding like you're right. GuyB said the same. Initial thought was femur but clearly that was wrong.
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/30/2021 2:39pm
450 B Q2:

The Shop

GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
1/30/2021 2:39pm
450 Combined:
1
1
brocster
Posts
4653
Joined
6/9/2009
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
1/30/2021 2:43pm
fins227 wrote:
Did he just mention Rodney Mullen
Yes he did. Dan is an old school bmxer and as he said, spent some time around Rodney Mullen and I am certain many other big name skaters as well as boxers being in and around that scene for quite some time.
1
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
1/30/2021 2:55pm
GD2 wrote:
To whoever said dislocated hip for Vohland, sounding like you're right. GuyB said the same. Initial thought was femur but clearly that was wrong.
If Max thinks his femur is broke I wouldn't be surprised if there's a small crack or something. At this point he knows when a bone is broke.
3
BS12
Posts
1114
Joined
1/13/2014
Location
AU
1/30/2021 2:55pm
Jett 2nd fastest combined classes, only 1/10th off Eli. Impressive.
7
1
1/30/2021 3:01pm
Motofinne wrote:
Oh fuck. That is said to be one of the more painful injuries to get.
That mirrors what Ben Townley once said.
davis224
Posts
7600
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cornland, IL, USA
Fantasy
1/30/2021 3:16pm
Motofinne wrote:
Oh fuck. That is said to be one of the more painful injuries to get.
That mirrors what Ben Townley once said.
And McGrath
1
str8line
Posts
3651
Joined
9/20/2018
Location
Sandy, UT, USA
1/30/2021 3:47pm
Man, imagine if you were a fan of the NBA and there were only eight teams and every week a top player or three was injured. I know it's the name of the game but I'm bummed that we're losing such a great young talent in Max this early in his first season. As crazy as outdoors is it seems to be a lot safer than supercross.
2
Tony Campos
Posts
19
Joined
3/31/2014
Location
San Francisco, CA, USA
1/30/2021 3:52pm
fins227 wrote:
Did he just mention Rodney Mullen
brocster wrote:
Yes he did. Dan is an old school bmxer and as he said, spent some time around Rodney Mullen and I am certain many other big...
Yes he did. Dan is an old school bmxer and as he said, spent some time around Rodney Mullen and I am certain many other big name skaters as well as boxers being in and around that scene for quite some time.
Yeah that’s right I use to do bmx shows for Dan back around 2006 for a couple of years when I was riding contests and all that back then, Dan is a great guy. I grew up riding Blairs house when I was younger for years, he was always the fastest guy in NorCal around then. Funny how my life has came full circle to race day live this year hahah
2
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
1/30/2021 3:53pm
str8line wrote:
Man, imagine if you were a fan of the NBA and there were only eight teams and every week a top player or three was injured...
Man, imagine if you were a fan of the NBA and there were only eight teams and every week a top player or three was injured. I know it's the name of the game but I'm bummed that we're losing such a great young talent in Max this early in his first season. As crazy as outdoors is it seems to be a lot safer than supercross.
I usually agree with outdoors being "safer". But damn there was a lot of injuries last year in mxgp aswell.. It definitely won't get better, not in sx, nor in outdoors. Though sport..
1
str8line
Posts
3651
Joined
9/20/2018
Location
Sandy, UT, USA
1/30/2021 4:01pm
str8line wrote:
Man, imagine if you were a fan of the NBA and there were only eight teams and every week a top player or three was injured...
Man, imagine if you were a fan of the NBA and there were only eight teams and every week a top player or three was injured. I know it's the name of the game but I'm bummed that we're losing such a great young talent in Max this early in his first season. As crazy as outdoors is it seems to be a lot safer than supercross.
Mavetism wrote:
I usually agree with outdoors being "safer". But damn there was a lot of injuries last year in mxgp aswell.. It definitely won't get better, not...
I usually agree with outdoors being "safer". But damn there was a lot of injuries last year in mxgp aswell.. It definitely won't get better, not in sx, nor in outdoors. Though sport..
True, both Herlings and Jasikonis were scary incidents, to name just a couple. As much as we love it it's a gladiator sport.
1

Post a reply to: Indianapolis 1 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest