Ian Harrison Laugh

RedRum666
Posts
866
Joined
2/6/2013
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 10/21/2013 8:55pm
Funny to see that dude laughing through that entire interview...
|
burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
10/21/2013 2:57pm
I thought that was great. I like how the KTM dudes don't sugar coat things.

That was slapstick, moto-comedy GOLD. haha
MISFIT442
Posts
488
Joined
9/21/2009
Location
USA
10/21/2013 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2014 10:42am
666
davistld01
Posts
9350
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
10/21/2013 5:00pm
Ryan Dungey will NEVER live that moment down. Pure gold.
ts.p311
Posts
499
Joined
5/6/2011
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
10/21/2013 5:03pm
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing at Dungey for it.

The Shop

10/21/2013 5:41pm
ts.p311 wrote:
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing...
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing at Dungey for it.
this x1000
Tim507
Posts
3490
Joined
6/8/2010
Location
Oregon City, OR, USA
10/21/2013 7:55pm
M guess is that RV knew he missed the JL and was fkn pissed T himself........then he paid for his indescretion (anger) and made a major error!
MtnBoy
Posts
1080
Joined
10/8/2011
Location
USA
10/21/2013 8:08pm
ts.p311 wrote:
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing...
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing at Dungey for it.
I'm a huge RV fan, but I was too, seemed pretty clear he was chuckling under his helmet when he was talking to Dungey after the first moto.
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
10/21/2013 8:19pm
ts.p311 wrote:
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing...
Too bad we didn't get to laugh at RV as well. I was really looking forward to what he had to say, after kind of laughing at Dungey for it.
MtnBoy wrote:
I'm a huge RV fan, but I was too, seemed pretty clear he was chuckling under his helmet when he was talking to Dungey after the...
I'm a huge RV fan, but I was too, seemed pretty clear he was chuckling under his helmet when he was talking to Dungey after the first moto.
How would you not laugh?! If one of my friends did that, I would have been rolling on the floor damn near having a heart attack!
captmoto
Posts
5913
Joined
4/22/2009
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
10/21/2013 8:55pm
Especially after RV made the point right away that Dungey missed. I think I might have passed on that op lest it comes back and bites me in the ass. Really what would RV's reaction be if he doesn't eat shit and see's a checkered flag knowing he passed the JL?

Post a reply to: Ian Harrison Laugh

The Latest