Herlings racing Nats?

5/19/2021 1:32pm
Herlings is riding the nationals this weekend in Great Britain !

The British MX Championship @ Cadders Hill, Lyng
a superb naturally hilly sand track.
Bjorn645
Fantasy
1022nd
5/19/2021 2:18pm
ZOBITO wrote:
Confirmed. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/05/18/493477/s1200_Capture_d_e_cran_2021_05_18_a_21.21.51.jpg[/img]
Confirmed.

Bought my tickets when I saw this lol
skeef
Fantasy
1407th
5/19/2021 2:19pm
herlings was never fmotp. he was a fluke, I have a good friend that is very close to the situation. I have insider information on this. I don't understand the hype. He is good in muddy conditions that's it.

The Shop

5/19/2021 2:37pm
He is practicing at Mildenhall tomorrow!.
visser62
5/19/2021 2:41pm
skeef wrote:
herlings was never fmotp. he was a fluke, I have a good friend that is very close to the situation. I have insider information on this...
herlings was never fmotp. he was a fluke, I have a good friend that is very close to the situation. I have insider information on this. I don't understand the hype. He is good in muddy conditions that's it.
^classic moran stuff
davis224
Fantasy
138th
5/19/2021 2:49pm
skeef wrote:
herlings was never fmotp. he was a fluke, I have a good friend that is very close to the situation. I have insider information on this...
It's a conspiracy. Every race he's won has secretly been a mudder, everyone in attendance was under control of a reptilian jew space mind control laser. Open your eyes sheeple, VP fuel can't melt steel frames!
skeef
Fantasy
1407th
5/19/2021 3:22pm
skeef wrote:
davis224 wrote:
It's a conspiracy. Every race he's won has secretly been a mudder, everyone in attendance was under control of a reptilian jew space mind control laser...
It's a conspiracy. Every race he's won has secretly been a mudder, everyone in attendance was under control of a reptilian jew space mind control laser. Open your eyes sheeple, VP fuel can't melt steel frames!
I guess he has people to "pretend" to be on the track crew and they over water each track, they then lay a thin layer of dirt on over in the morning hours. I also here he has missed numerous tech inspections due to pre race sickness. Lots of stuff coming out of the weeds here. I guess these jerks will see soon!
ZOBITO
5/20/2021 7:14am
skeef wrote:
OK Ray Charles.
Laughing
Elliot
5/20/2021 7:50am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2021 8:03am
#76 wrote:
I doubt it. He was at Lommel Tuesday with a bunch of other GP pros.

5/20/2021 8:16am
I wouldn’t be surprised if the track owners at Mildenhall just said Herlings was going to get more people up there. Oldest trick in the book.
Spudnut
5/20/2021 8:25am
skeef wrote:
davis224 wrote:
It's a conspiracy. Every race he's won has secretly been a mudder, everyone in attendance was under control of a reptilian jew space mind control laser...
Seems kinda Qrazy
Elliot
5/21/2021 1:16am
Sounds like Herlings might be racing at Canada Heights on 6 June too.
Elliot
5/21/2021 6:10am
Elliot wrote:
Sounds like Herlings might be racing at Canada Heights on 6 June too.
Source or word on the street?
Ed Warren. He got it right with him racing at Lyng so should be legit.
zehn
5/21/2021 6:30am
skeef wrote:
davis224 wrote:
skeef wrote:
I guess he has people to "pretend" to be on the track crew and they over water each track, they then lay a thin layer of...
I guess he has people to "pretend" to be on the track crew and they over water each track, they then lay a thin layer of dirt on over in the morning hours. I also here he has missed numerous tech inspections due to pre race sickness. Lots of stuff coming out of the weeds here. I guess these jerks will see soon!
People like this can vote. Scary as hell
5/21/2021 6:33am
#76 wrote:
Elliot wrote:
I doubt it. He was at Lommel Tuesday with a bunch of other GP pros. [embed][/embed]
I doubt it. He was at Lommel Tuesday with a bunch of other GP pros.

The U.S. based riders need to practice on a track like that. Those dudes are gnarly.
5/23/2021 1:46am
Can you watch this on demand because the quality & stop starting is awful, I suppose that’s what you get for a fiver?
Elliot
5/23/2021 2:00am
Can you watch this on demand because the quality & stop starting is awful, I suppose that’s what you get for a fiver?
You can watch it on demand for a certain period, can't remember what it is.

It's stops more than it starts. I reckon it would take a couple of days to watch it live.
5/23/2021 2:02am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2021 2:02am
Elliot wrote:
You can watch it on demand for a certain period, can't remember what it is. It's stops more than it starts. I reckon it would take...
You can watch it on demand for a certain period, can't remember what it is.

It's stops more than it starts. I reckon it would take a couple of days to watch it live.
I’ll have a look later but to be honest I can’t see it getting any better, glad I didn’t buy the season pass.
5/23/2021 2:12am
I’ll have a look later but to be honest I can’t see it getting any better, glad I didn’t buy the season pass.
Yeah,the streaming is horrible!

Post a reply to: Herlings racing Nats?

The Latest