Helmet names decals

rstaichi
Posts
275
Joined
1/4/2009
Location
Everett, WA, USA
Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 1:32am
So both my boys have the same flat black 6d's and want to put there name on the back to help tell who's is who's.
I bought some and was disappointed with the quality of stickers. I just want names not kits. Any advise of who to use?
Thanks
|
Boarddesign
Posts
1112
Joined
12/13/2010
Location
Fallbrook, CA, USA
7/14/2017 10:00pm
Find a local sign painter. Or up there you could have "Screwy" paint some names for you. He's in Olympia.
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
7/14/2017 10:05pm
rstaichi wrote:
So both my boys have the same flat black 6d's and want to put there name on the back to help tell who's is who's. I...
So both my boys have the same flat black 6d's and want to put there name on the back to help tell who's is who's.
I bought some and was disappointed with the quality of stickers. I just want names not kits. Any advise of who to use?
Thanks
N style, decal.works, dcor can do.custom helmet name decals, kinda like hub decals.

The Shop

mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
7/15/2017 7:01am
Or even a craft store, $5 for a sheet of letters.
mikec265
Posts
1668
Joined
10/19/2015
Location
Edinboro, PA, USA
7/15/2017 7:59am
I have the same problem with my son and nephew's helmets. I learned who's helmet had certain scratches.
moto314
Posts
939
Joined
10/20/2009
Location
Mooresville, NC, USA
7/15/2017 10:56am
Rusk Racing will make whatever you want and they hold up very well! I don't have a photo of my name on the back but here is one with my number and the other decals they make for us.


7/15/2017 5:42pm
180 Decals for wrap/sticker, Tagger for name painting. My .02

Ghost
Matt Wozney
Posts
2803
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Clayton, DE, USA
7/16/2017 12:14am
Tyler at Holeshot Graphics!

Post a reply to: Helmet names decals

The Latest