Hannah Hodges

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2019 10:27 AM

What is the hype about? This is just another Jessica Patterson getting lapped in the pro class. I am all about women ridding, but lets not tell them they are stars when they are mid pack C riders...

|

2/4/2019 10:27 AM

I'm pretty sure Hodges finished in the top 15 at Loretta's in Supermini a couple years ago.

|

2/4/2019 10:29 AM

18th*

Not sure how many mid-pack C riders finished 18th at LL in one of the most competitive classes.

Photo

|

2/4/2019 10:31 AM

She made it to Loretta's in 250B in 2017. To say she is a "mid pack C rider" is ridiculous. Stupid thread

|

2/4/2019 10:34 AM

Ignorance is bliss, hey op?

|

2/4/2019 10:39 AM

For a chick , Hannah rips for sure. Hell , even compared to a lot of dudes , she freakin' rips. I have no clue how she'll do with a regular pro license , but it's pretty dang cool seeing a chick give it a try. I hope she does well.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/4/2019 10:44 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

For a chick , Hannah rips for sure. Hell , even compared to a lot of dudes , she freakin' rips. I have no clue how she'll do ...more

I am all about this as well, but this reminds me of Jessica Patterson. She got lapped the first moto of the A class and kind of disappeared. Not trying to dis her, she is way better than me, just curious how all the money and hype works for the investors.

|

2/4/2019 10:44 AM

I believe she will struggle against pros. Shes not the first female to try it.

|

2/4/2019 11:11 AM

Finkle is einhorn. Einhorn is finkle.

|

2/4/2019 11:23 AM

Photo
|

2/4/2019 11:24 AM

at one point i remember looking at lap times of ashley fiolek and in her motos vs the pro 250's her times were right around the 40th place guy at hangtown.

odds are against hodges being more than the level of "fast local" and making it in pro racing, but i wont be upset if she does.

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

2/4/2019 11:26 AM

BernieMadof wrote:

What is the hype about? This is just another Jessica Patterson getting lapped in the pro class. I am all about women ridding, ...more

What prompted this thread? Did you see her race yesterday or something?

|

2/4/2019 2:03 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

I'm pretty sure Hodges finished in the top 15 at Loretta's in Supermini a couple years ago.

Shes done better then 18th but it’s very hard to set a bike up for someone who’s 112lbs with gear on no excuses she’s got work to do but I think the new bike suites her better and she will have forward progress and get back to motos like below Photo
Photo

|

2/4/2019 2:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2019 2:30 PM

Hannah rips, Jordan Jarvis is so fast, and Taylor Allred for as young as she is, is super fast.
There are some very fast girls.

|

2/4/2019 2:30 PM

I think Jordan Jarvis might end up surpassing Hodges but that's from the minimal knowledge I know. Either or they both RIP

|

2/4/2019 2:34 PM

It sounds like the debate is over and everyone who posts from here on will comment about each of these girls 'rips'

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

2/4/2019 2:49 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

For a chick , Hannah rips for sure. Hell , even compared to a lot of dudes , she freakin' rips. I have no clue how she'll do ...more

BernieMadof wrote:

I am all about this as well, but this reminds me of Jessica Patterson. She got lapped the first moto of the A class and kind ...more

Don't forget Vicky Golden. And she rips!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/4/2019 2:50 PM

JP and Fiolek had and awesome race at Millville one year. JP ended up parking Ashley hard in the corner before the holy Schmit. Ashley was afraid of the uphill triple, which was way less than impressive. Otherwise a cool race.

It'd be very cool to see a woman qualify outdoors with the men.

|

2/5/2019 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 8:06 AM

memphis422 wrote:

She made it to Loretta's in 250B in 2017. To say she is a "mid pack C rider" is ridiculous. Stupid thread

Not that far off though.

In fact, the top "WMX" riders at LL would barely be able to win the C class. I'm not gonna pull up the lap times but go take a look yourself. You can even compare them with some 85cc small wheel classes, lol.

WMX - http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/laptimes.asp?s=&c=218&pc=218&e=1&rn=3&rt=M
250 C - http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/laptimes.asp?s=&c=188&pc=188&e=1&rn=3&rt=M
85 9 - 12 - http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/laptimes.asp?s=&c=208&pc=208&e=1&rn=3&rt=M
Mini Sr 12 - 13 - http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/laptimes.asp?s=&c=209&pc=209&e=1&rn=3&rt=M

I don't understand the hype either, tbh. I understand this was practice, but on a random Wednesday in '09 i was at Bostwick Creek on a stock yz125 and i dusted Ashley Fiolek all day long. She regularly practiced there too.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

2/5/2019 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 2:21 PM

hyler199 wrote:

I think Jordan Jarvis might end up surpassing Hodges but that's from the minimal knowledge I know. Either or they both RIP

I can vouch for Jordan. I passed her in practice this summer at the Baja Brawl and admittedly thought - wow, all that hype and even I blew past her....

She then proceeded to get the best of me in the motos. Not blow your hair back speed, but good Local A rider speed.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/5/2019 9:59 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Who puts a dislike on this, you f****** tools

|

2/5/2019 10:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 10:23 AM

I Remember seeing Fiolek hit the Big step up at Hang town
1 year in practice and it was huge , she was the only one of the females hitting it and i was impressed.
I still think they need there own class though wich i hope they get back in the future.
Also it kinda bugs me watching a few people male or female on full blown factory bikes, and others that arent race each other, its like lining up a ford focus against a Mustang GT500 how exciting is that?
Its always bugged me in this sport how people in the same race have such different equipment.
Would the rider still have won that day if they where on equal equipment, i think in most cases the same person would still win but it would likely be closer and a lot more fun to watch.

|

2/5/2019 10:25 AM

Is the original poster really slamming a chick for riding Motocross and she does quite well at it!!! unsure what a douche!

Any girl that rides is okay in my book.

|

2/5/2019 11:49 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Moto331 wrote:

Probably because of the 'for a chick'. Think the intention was good, but she rips period—no gender qualification needed.

|

2/5/2019 12:20 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Moto331 wrote:

abomination wrote:

Probably because of the 'for a chick'. Think the intention was good, but she rips period—no gender qualification needed.

welcome to 2019. it's they, them, and their now bro

|

2/5/2019 1:01 PM

…no. Issue wasn't the 'wrong' pronoun at all.

"When attempting to be edgy, peelout misses the point" vs "[Regardless of whether trying to be edgy or not], peelout misses the point".

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

|

2/5/2019 3:23 PM

hyler199 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

I can vouch for Jordan. I passed her in practice this summer at the Baja Brawl and admittedly thought - wow, all that hype and ...more

The fact that you admitted to “blowing” by her in practice then she beat you in the moto makes you irrelevant your Literaly calling yourself a mid pack c rider, what if she was chilling for a lap, if you have somthing bad to say about either Jarvis or Hannah your a strait up clown and quite frankly irrelivant to the industry.... let’s talk shit on the two people who don’t fit the normal agenda... but could drawl in a whole other group of riders... a male dominated sport only sells bikes to prodomiatly men but if they could crack that mold think about how much better this sport would be financially speaking if just as many girls were interested in racing as guys sales would be astronomical..... maybe Hannah and Jarvis reach their goals maybe not but the reason they get support is because they are reaching a differnt crowd... and I certainly hope they can crack into female sales in the sport it would help from every angle gear companies to small shops, and as far as the guy who posted lap times... they were the last moto of the day and last moto before they fixed sections before intermission so you are also irrelivant but keyboard warriors will always be just that.... insignificant people behind a phone or a keyboard and if my comment directly offended you or you have anything bad to say about either of them PM me let me know

|

2/5/2019 3:24 PM

|

2/5/2019 3:38 PM

hyler199 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:

I can vouch for Jordan. I passed her in practice this summer at the Baja Brawl and admittedly thought - wow, all that hype and ...more

JakeTaylor58 wrote:

The fact that you admitted to “blowing” by her in practice then she beat you in the moto makes you irrelevant your Literaly ...more

Haha, You only read the first sentence of MXKing's post didn't you...........................am I right?

|

2/5/2019 3:42 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

JakeTaylor58 wrote:

The fact that you admitted to “blowing” by her in practice then she beat you in the moto makes you irrelevant your Literaly ...more

CASH476 wrote:

Haha, You only read the first sentence of MXKing's post didn't you...........................am I right?

I’m referring to the “why all the hype” and it’s not rocket science to figure out why the industry “hypes” them up

|