|

4/25/2019 9:13 AM

What’s stopping you? We’re all ears

|

4/25/2019 10:09 AM

aeffertz wrote:

What’s stopping you? We’re all ears

I'm at work, it's easier to just read.
Seems kinda quiet, we're already looking for the outdoors!
Was just hoping to read about how the track was looking, who's out with an injury, who's back from injury, how will Friday's weather effect things...

|

4/25/2019 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2019 10:29 AM

|

4/25/2019 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2019 11:22 AM

Track map looks good. Hopefully they build the whoops big.

|

4/25/2019 11:12 AM

BobKerr wrote:

Pumped to see the double over the start straight show up again.

|

4/25/2019 12:36 PM

Looks like they're already rolling out the plastic in anticipation of rain.

(photo courtesy of my girlfriend flying in to Newark just now)

Photo

|

4/25/2019 1:33 PM

Whos the pansy who decided they werent gonna hit the jump over the start straight right when they pass it after the start on the first lap?? Just kidding... but I cant wait to see how that part of the track races on Saturday night. If you have to rail that 90 to get a run to get over that jump I wonder if people will stick it in there to get spots knowing both them and the guy they are passing will have to roll the big double.

|

4/26/2019 12:25 PM

Looking at the radar right now, that place is going to be soaked. Rut City tomorrow.

|

4/26/2019 12:38 PM

Anyone know if MC is going to races? Have a few things I’d love to get signed if he will be there.

|

4/26/2019 12:49 PM

Is it still a monster can for pit access? And can I bring in a backpack?

|

4/26/2019 12:52 PM

I swore it off after the last one we attended, but a friend gave me 2 passes today so my son & I are going after all. I work 20 minutes from there & it was dumping rain at epic levels around Noon. They had it covered so I'm hoping it stays just overcast tonight. Partly sunny tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Bummer that Ronnie Stewart wasn't cleared. Our friend Zach was his mechanic the year he qualified right at the finish line, and his "Fuck Yeah!" live on FOX remains one of my favorite broadcast highlights.

Hoping to see a good night for Kenny. I'd love to see him nail a W before '19 SX ends, and I know I'm not the only one.

Stay safe everyone. Outdoors is coming quick.

|

4/26/2019 12:53 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

I just checked that and yes, bring a can for access. Don't know the backpack rules tho, sorry.

|

4/26/2019 2:07 PM

Been pouring down rain all day here. It’s looking good for tomorrow though. 58 degrees and partly cloudy.

|

4/26/2019 2:26 PM

12x12x12 bags only and a clear bag for food. If you go to the stadium page and click on the supercross even it goes over what is allowed in.

Fan fest is the same as a pit pass correct?-

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

4/26/2019 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 2:31 PM

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

4/26/2019 3:21 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Yes and a monster tattoo

|

4/26/2019 3:32 PM

Anyone local know the best way to get from Manhattan to MetLife for Supercross?

There’s a train that goes from Penn Station to MetLife for NFL games, but no mention for Supercross tomorrow.

|

4/26/2019 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 4:17 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

There’s a train that goes from Penn Station ...more

Please double check this but you should be able to get to Metlife from the Secaucus station.

https://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=MeadowlandsScheduleTo

https://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=MeadowlandsTo

|

4/26/2019 5:57 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

Please double check this but you should be able to get to Metlife from the Secaucus station.

...more

Thanks, just trying to make sure I’m not stuck in East Rutherford after the race. ?

|

4/26/2019 6:12 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

...more

KirkChandler wrote:

Thanks, just trying to make sure I’m not stuck in East Rutherford after the race. ?

The train is not running for SX. Take the train from penn station to secaucus junction and they are providing shuttle busses to the stadium.

https://m.njtransit.com/mo/mo_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=19579&From=Train

|

4/26/2019 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2019 6:45 PM

DPR250R wrote:

...more

KirkChandler wrote:

MX915 wrote:

The train is not running for SX. Take the train from penn station to secaucus junction and they are providing shuttle busses ...more

I would definitely recommend this option like MX915 mentioned in the above post. Otherwise, you could take the NJ Transit train into Rutherford (has a nice little downtown area right by the train station which isn't sketchy at all). If you strictly wanting to take a train, you could also go to the nearby Kingsland or even Lyndhurst station (these two train stops are literally back to back with each other... Kingsland station is more 'desolate' being downstairs right off from the main road while Lyndhurst is located near a Shoprite grocery store shopping mall area) then take an Uber/Lyft to get dropped off near the stadium if you want to go this route. Keep in mind, all of these train stations (Rutherford, Lyndhurst and Kingsland) are all basically located close to each other so you have a few options. If I had my choices from first pick to last, it would be Rutherford #1, Lyndhurst #2 and Kingsland being #3... you have a few options to look into on top of the shuttles from Secaucus Junction to Metlife Stadium. Just note, you would have to transfer at the Secaucus or the Rutherford/Lyndhurst/Kingsland train station stops if didn't want to take the shuttles so check out the times so you rush to make the trains on time.

I made a quick screenshot with arrows pointing to the three train stations relative to MetLife Stadium for you and anyone else trying to use the NJ Transit train for the race besides the shuttles for Secaucus.

Photo

|

4/26/2019 6:47 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

...more

You can. Don’t quote me but I believe they may have buses to transport from Secaucus to MetLife. I’m staying in the Hilton right across from MetLife and took Secaucus to Manhattan and back.

|

4/26/2019 6:52 PM

MX915 wrote:

The train is not running for SX. Take the train from penn station to secaucus junction and they are providing shuttle busses ...more

Thanks. Probably take the shuttle bus, 15 minutes after the race seems tight, might have to make a couple block passes to make the last shuttle bus ?

|

4/26/2019 7:06 PM

5:06 pm - 5:14 pm 250SX Heat #1

brayton, craig and forkner will be back

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin