Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Maybe he'll realize one day that winning big pro events isn't what MX is all about now that his career is over. It's about enjoying the ride and just having fun. Take the seriousness out of it and it opens up a whole new world of what this sport is really about.
There is no other sport like this on the planet , and any true , real moto head knows exactly what I'm talking about.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Emig said it best on Instagram- " I challenge anyone to come to the RC University and see what you got for RC for 4 laps-" although he's not at the same fitness level he was, he can still ride a motorcycle at a Very high level-
Doubtful, but would absolutely love to RV in the Monster Cup though-
Go ahead. Say something about his outfit.
and some people will not accept that when a guy retires, maybe He's really over it.
Is a frog's ass watertight?
Pit Row
I think guys like that put so much into winning that it kind of ruins the sport for them. I'm sure RV will always love MX, but the idea of never racing again is probably a relief.
Hell, he might even go all the way and come off the couch to run top 3 at selected Nationals in the future.
500Guy-Some people are over it before they retire. So cool the way RC went out on top instead of phoning in his last season.
Earlier I was thinking maybe he'd just ride for fun and in an occassional promotional video like we see MC. But then I realized, no, MC is a showman and loves to pull whips, nac nacs, etc. RV hits the track and goes as fast as he can for as long as he can and goes home.
Still think once it's in your blood you come back (for fun) at some point. I remember seeing vids of Hannah trial riding in the hills with his buddies on the early YZF's... not sure if he still does it.
No way he doesn't ride at all again, but, competitively like at a legends race? I don't think so either.
Post a reply to: Does RV stay fast?