Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
I do believe the Yamaha is better fit for Peick.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Peick will finish above barcia also, I've said that previously.
I know nothing of the deals obviously, like 99.9% of folk! But I think Tickle was more the choice for RCH than WP, fits the brand a bit better.
KTM is a well oiled machine right now and helped win him a #1 plate that he promptly stole to mount on the Suzy.
You think Roger is feeling some satisfaction right now?
Pit Row
he finished where he always finishes...outside the top 5 with one exception...wasn't he doing that last year on his own???
he is riding great, he is a bulldog with no finesse...and his talents are limited...he can fight and hang close, might even pull off a win if faster guys get terrible starts...but he isn't on the rise towards being a Villopotto or Dungey or Roczen type guy...
reality, not hating, just reality...
Yes.
Look at the End-Result: Weston is Crushing It at JGR and Tickle is riding REALLY WELL on the Zook.
I cannot recall him swapping at all this season so far while other riders have.
also of note the redesigned KTM really is just that. the new Motocross Action did a really good article on the new bike it had silhouettes of last year frame against this year's frame.
they are drastically different and I attributed this to the handling that Dungey is currently experiencing.
major props go to the KTM team, engineers and Roger DeCoster.
Post a reply to: Did RCH make the right choice?