Cairoli - Strength training video

DC 424
5/7/2020 2:16am
Sluggo77 wrote:
What's wrong with the modified push ups? He is working his core. Maybe he should be benching a house like a linebacker...
I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and he struggles with push ups. I’m a fitness trainer so I found it funny/strange. He is 5’ 7” and lean. That doesn’t make him strong. No offence but I think this post was meant for fitness professionals. My fault 🤦
DC 424
5/7/2020 2:48am
ayearinmx wrote:
so what was your point again? Not sure I saw it.....
If don’t get it by now. Don’t worry it’s not for you.
crowe176
5/7/2020 3:01am

I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and he struggles with push ups. I’m a fitness trainer so I found it funny/strange. He is 5’ 7” and lean. That doesn’t make him strong. No offence but I think this post was meant for fitness professionals. My fault 🤦

The Shop

5/7/2020 5:19am
His core collapses? Sorry I guess I'm not a fitness professional but I don't think his hips moving ever so slightly means his core is collapsing. Maybe you should paste it again to get your point across better.
agn5009
5/7/2020 6:02am
Idk guys. Seems to me his core collapses. Does it look that way to anyone else too??
face biter
5/7/2020 7:06am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 7:07am
So, in your opinion that guy should consider another line of work because his strength and fitness routine will never help him excel at dirt biking?
Ray_MXS
5/7/2020 9:04am
I think Cairoli is pretty pleased with the fact that he spent less time worrying about his push ups and more time spent on, oh I don't know, becoming a 9 time motocross world champion.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
144th
5/7/2020 9:17am
crusty_xx wrote:
Sure glad I'm not as weak as this guy [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/06/425616/s1200_s1200_IMG_2285.jpg[/img]
Sure glad I'm not as weak as this guy

DC 424 wrote:
I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and...
I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and he struggles with push ups. I’m a fitness trainer so I found it funny/strange. He is 5’ 7” and lean. That doesn’t make him strong. No offence but I think this post was meant for fitness professionals. My fault. 🤦
Never go full retard
Rupert X
5/7/2020 9:49am
I saw that skinny, old, Italian Vet rider screaming over jumps and waving his hands at much younger riders -as he slammed thru the pack at insane speeds, MXDN Red Bud 2018. I saw him run near the front with Tomac and Herlings in the crazy heat of MXGP Florida, 2017. Whatever he’s doing, it’s right.
Ebs
5/7/2020 10:06am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 10:37am
Cairoli, probably:

DC 424
5/7/2020 12:33pm
Ebs wrote:
Cairoli, probably:
Cairoli, probably:

Ahh see this guy gets it!!! If you go back and read my original post, my point was Cairoli is a freak on a bike!! He is a motocross legend and a big part of that is because it’s a sport that relies so heavily on SKILL not strength, size, power and athletic ability.
For all the hundreds of posts on this site about what ‘training’ people are doing, it would seem the best idea would be to get really good at riding 😂
And fucks sake if you are sooooo dumb that you reply to this and say he is a world class athlete, please, please go back and re-read my posts.

He is a world class rider, and and obviously a very good endurance athlete who does push ups, at least in this particular video like a teenager just learning and I found that interesting / strange even funny!!

I am a huge fan of Cairol!! I watched him live in Turkey in 2009 when I was overseas, easily win both motos when he was on a YZ and have followed his amazing career ever since.
DC 424
5/7/2020 12:36pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Sure glad I'm not as weak as this guy [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/06/425616/s1200_s1200_IMG_2285.jpg[/img]
Sure glad I'm not as weak as this guy

DC 424 wrote:
I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and...
I think you missed my point. He is an extremely good endurance athlete and all time Motocross legend. However in this video his core collapses and he struggles with push ups. I’m a fitness trainer so I found it funny/strange. He is 5’ 7” and lean. That doesn’t make him strong. No offence but I think this post was meant for fitness professionals. My fault. 🤦
crusty_xx wrote:
Never go full retard
Sorry chief. I guess there were too many big words in both my posts. Thanks for introducing me to the expression ‘vitard’. You run along now and let the adults talk.
davis224
Fantasy
246th
5/7/2020 1:29pm
I just don't feel like you've actually gotten around to making your point yet. Maybe I missed it?
zehn
5/7/2020 1:43pm
"poor pushup technique haha what a piece of shit must be weak as fuck"

WTF Blink
DC 424
5/7/2020 2:50pm
davis224 wrote:
I just don't feel like you've actually gotten around to making your point yet. Maybe I missed it?
Don’t worry. If you haven’t got it by now it’s probably not for you.
DC 424
5/7/2020 2:54pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2020 3:06pm
zehn wrote:

WTF Blink
This is how you end up with one of history’s greatest idiots running your country. Read the post carefully and maybe ask an adult to explain the big words to you. But if you are going to comment, run that by an adult as well, because by now, as you might have realised, I’m running out of patience explaining this to idiots.
5/7/2020 3:19pm
zehn wrote:

WTF Blink
DC 424 wrote:
This is how you end up with one of history’s greatest idiots running your country. Read the post carefully and maybe ask an adult to explain...
This is how you end up with one of history’s greatest idiots running your country. Read the post carefully and maybe ask an adult to explain the big words to you. But if you are going to comment, run that by an adult as well, because by now, as you might have realised, I’m running out of patience explaining this to idiots.
Please stop.
davis224
Fantasy
246th
5/7/2020 4:02pm
davis224 wrote:
DC 424 wrote:
Maybe if you just explained it another time or 34 it might start to sink in to this vast sea of intellectual inferiors. Practice makes perfect!
teamddr
5/7/2020 4:59pm
DC 424 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Never go full retard
DC 424 wrote:
Sorry chief. I guess there were too many big words in both my posts. Thanks for introducing me to the expression ‘vitard’. You run along now...
Sorry chief. I guess there were too many big words in both my posts. Thanks for introducing me to the expression ‘vitard’. You run along now and let the adults talk.
You seem to have a in-depth grasp on the workings of the human body. Can you explain to me why your repeated rambling is giving me severe heartburn.
DC 424
5/7/2020 5:05pm
davis224 wrote:
DC 424 wrote:
davis224 wrote:
Maybe if you just explained it another time or 34 it might start to sink in to this vast sea of intellectual inferiors. Practice makes perfect!
Sorry clearly I’m new to how posting on this forum works.
DC 424
5/7/2020 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2020 1:25pm
zehn wrote:

WTF Blink
DC 424 wrote:
This is how you end up with one of history’s greatest idiots running your country. Read the post carefully and maybe ask an adult to explain...
Please stop.
You’re right going back and forwards with idiots rarely ends well 😂
DC 424
5/7/2020 5:15pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Never go full retard
DC 424 wrote:
Sorry chief. I guess there were too many big words in both my posts. Thanks for introducing me to the expression ‘vitard’. You run along now...
teamddr wrote:
You seem to have a in-depth grasp on the workings of the human body. Can you explain to me why your repeated rambling is giving me...
You seem to have a in-depth grasp on the workings of the human body. Can you explain to me why your repeated rambling is giving me severe heartburn.
Are you over weight? Poor diet? Not enough push ups 😂

Post a reply to: Cairoli - Strength training video

The Latest