Bogle/RCH

kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
Did this place miss some kind of press release?
|
MX Guy
Posts
2721
Joined
7/18/2016
Location
Southern, CA, USA
Fantasy
11/18/2016 9:36pm
Team sponsors TBD
kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
11/18/2016 9:38pm
It's on racerx
Anonymous (not verified)
11/18/2016 10:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2026 6:11pm
Are they even still a team??

The Shop

kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
11/19/2016 12:40am
Anonymous wrote:
Are they even still a team??
Racerxonline instagram
11/19/2016 7:40am
Anonymous wrote:
Are they even still a team??
Yes we will have a full program out there for the 2017 season
hvaughn88
Posts
8361
Joined
6/19/2013
Location
Conway, AR, USA
11/19/2016 10:57am
Anonymous wrote:
Are they even still a team??
Yes we will have a full program out there for the 2017 season
Pardon my ignorance, but do you mind if I ask who you are?
ctbale
Posts
1105
Joined
1/4/2014
Location
Gustavus, AK, USA
11/19/2016 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2016 5:12pm
Anonymous wrote:
Are they even still a team??
Yes we will have a full program out there for the 2017 season
hvaughn88 wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but do you mind if I ask who you are?
wtf, just cuz ya got 7500 posts, dont mean you can question this guy like that!!!!!
malachi177
Posts
2281
Joined
12/18/2010
Location
B.C., BC, CA
11/19/2016 6:12pm
Not a fan of Justin's rap crap....but the guy is smooth as silk on a bike. I hope he can have a consistent year with RCH.
system
Posts
132
Joined
5/1/2014
Location
North, TX, USA
11/19/2016 6:34pm
Riders have contracts but there isn't any sponsor money to pay them...yet.
Dsigner
Posts
1048
Joined
8/31/2006
Location
Eagle, ID, USA
11/19/2016 8:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2016 8:21pm
You'll see a press release in Monday but it won't be a good one.
ledger
Posts
3669
Joined
1/17/2013
Location
USA
11/19/2016 8:12pm
Yes we will have a full program out there for the 2017 season
hvaughn88 wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but do you mind if I ask who you are?
ctbale wrote:
wtf, just cuz ya got 7500 posts, dont mean you can question this guy like that!!!!!
Unsure Blink
KEN1RO
Posts
4
Joined
12/14/2006
Location
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
11/20/2016 12:19am
Dsigner wrote:
You'll see a press release in Monday but it won't be a good one.
If you're talking about what I think you are, I heard the same thing... not good for all involved, AT ALL!
tek14
Posts
4973
Joined
1/26/2014
Location
Vantaa, FI
11/20/2016 12:49am
Dsigner wrote:
You'll see a press release in Monday but it won't be a good one.
KEN1RO wrote:
If you're talking about what I think you are, I heard the same thing... not good for all involved, AT ALL!
As 250f effort went to JGR.. doesn't this mean RCH will close door before A1 then?
11/20/2016 1:27am
Dsigner wrote:
You'll see a press release in Monday but it won't be a good one.
KEN1RO wrote:
If you're talking about what I think you are, I heard the same thing... not good for all involved, AT ALL!
4 posts in 10 years. I'm not liking the sound of this release.
11/20/2016 6:08am
Any hints on the seemingly not positive news?
davistld01
Posts
9357
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
11/20/2016 6:42am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2016 6:43am
Wow...this sounds bad. I may have to retract my "no" from my previous post. Bogle made it sound like everything was cool in the Milestone video I saw recently. I would hate to think all RCH's sponsors bailed when KR left.
11/20/2016 7:39am
davistld01 wrote:
Wow...this sounds bad. I may have to retract my "no" from my previous post. Bogle made it sound like everything was cool in the Milestone video...
Wow...this sounds bad. I may have to retract my "no" from my previous post. Bogle made it sound like everything was cool in the Milestone video I saw recently. I would hate to think all RCH's sponsors bailed when KR left.
They didn't "all" bail. But the ones with all the money did.
11/20/2016 7:52am
Carey Hart shed a TINY amount of light on sponsor issue on the ELLISTRONICS podcast a couple weeks ago.

Meat and potatoes of the sponsor talk is from about 14:00-16:00min
11/20/2016 10:57am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2016 10:58am
So RCH were looking at Deano, Bogle, and Weimer? After hearing what Cary said on Jason's podcast, I'm assuming Deano stopped riding the Vital MX Suzuki because RCH was looking mainly at wiemer and bogle because of conflicting sponsors. Deano is a smart kid, he's not going to sign with a team that has zero backing. So he's now riding the Yamaha 450 that Keith McCarthy gave him to try and see what happens from there. and NOW.. you insiders are saying that RCH won't have any title sponsor and the team is going to fold before A1? Correct?
avidchimp
Posts
5863
Joined
7/9/2008
Location
EGL, MN, USA
11/20/2016 12:42pm
Dsigner wrote:
You'll see a press release in Monday but it won't be a good one.
KEN1RO wrote:
If you're talking about what I think you are, I heard the same thing... not good for all involved, AT ALL!
These people know what's happening.
11/20/2016 2:02pm
So RCH were looking at Deano, Bogle, and Weimer? After hearing what Cary said on Jason's podcast, I'm assuming Deano stopped riding the Vital MX Suzuki...
So RCH were looking at Deano, Bogle, and Weimer? After hearing what Cary said on Jason's podcast, I'm assuming Deano stopped riding the Vital MX Suzuki because RCH was looking mainly at wiemer and bogle because of conflicting sponsors. Deano is a smart kid, he's not going to sign with a team that has zero backing. So he's now riding the Yamaha 450 that Keith McCarthy gave him to try and see what happens from there. and NOW.. you insiders are saying that RCH won't have any title sponsor and the team is going to fold before A1? Correct?
Fold ? I doubt that....
But I'm sure that RCH was hoping to have things figured out by now. Their race team effort may be a little different from what they had planned on, but hopefully they will get the sponsor money that they need to do it right..... After all, they are the Factory Suzuki 450 team. Bogle seems to be content, hopefully Tickle has his ducks in a row as well. I don't see them able to afford to keep Weimer around, but what do I know. Maybe a test rider/ fill in racer gig s still a possibility ??
hvaughn88
Posts
8361
Joined
6/19/2013
Location
Conway, AR, USA
11/20/2016 2:07pm
So RCH were looking at Deano, Bogle, and Weimer? After hearing what Cary said on Jason's podcast, I'm assuming Deano stopped riding the Vital MX Suzuki...
So RCH were looking at Deano, Bogle, and Weimer? After hearing what Cary said on Jason's podcast, I'm assuming Deano stopped riding the Vital MX Suzuki because RCH was looking mainly at wiemer and bogle because of conflicting sponsors. Deano is a smart kid, he's not going to sign with a team that has zero backing. So he's now riding the Yamaha 450 that Keith McCarthy gave him to try and see what happens from there. and NOW.. you insiders are saying that RCH won't have any title sponsor and the team is going to fold before A1? Correct?
Langhammx wrote:
Fold ? I doubt that.... But I'm sure that RCH was hoping to have things figured out by now. Their race team effort may be a...
Fold ? I doubt that....
But I'm sure that RCH was hoping to have things figured out by now. Their race team effort may be a little different from what they had planned on, but hopefully they will get the sponsor money that they need to do it right..... After all, they are the Factory Suzuki 450 team. Bogle seems to be content, hopefully Tickle has his ducks in a row as well. I don't see them able to afford to keep Weimer around, but what do I know. Maybe a test rider/ fill in racer gig s still a possibility ??
I was a little confused in one of kenny's latest podcast. He was basically talking like JGR and RCH were going to be operating together as a team. Perhaps I was just wasn't clearly understanding what he was getting at.
51xc
Posts
2190
Joined
7/27/2015
Location
DE
11/20/2016 2:20pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I was a little confused in one of kenny's latest podcast. He was basically talking like JGR and RCH were going to be operating together as...
I was a little confused in one of kenny's latest podcast. He was basically talking like JGR and RCH were going to be operating together as a team. Perhaps I was just wasn't clearly understanding what he was getting at.
jbone said they (jgr) are sharing infos with yosh suzuki and rch to develop the bike asap. obviously that also means that in future jgr will share infos with rch and yosh.

Post a reply to: Bogle/RCH

The Latest