BUBBA with Answer Racing

sesker15
Posts
1054
Joined
4/14/2008
Location
Upper Marlboro, MD, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:52pm
BREAKING NEWS: James Stewart Has Signed With Answer Racing


After years of being the poster child for Fox Racing, James Stewart has signed a deal with Answer Racing. The new Outdoor Champion has hung up his 360 gear in exchange for Alpha gear.

From Trans. Motocross.com
|
thepopo
Posts
62
Joined
6/12/2008
Location
Byron, CA, USA
9/10/2008 10:08am
that is crazy i wonder how they were able to get a rider like james
Robmx522
Posts
424
Joined
2/2/2007
Location
Maryville, TN, USA
9/10/2008 10:15am
money u dumb fuck lol
Huckster
Posts
2592
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Woodstock, NY, USA
9/10/2008 10:17am
Is he taking Beeker with him?
thepopo
Posts
62
Joined
6/12/2008
Location
Byron, CA, USA
9/10/2008 10:23am
the point was how the hell did they get that kind of money

The Shop

Robmx522
Posts
424
Joined
2/2/2007
Location
Maryville, TN, USA
9/10/2008 10:27am
armpumpking
Posts
187
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Greenwich, CT, USA
9/10/2008 10:29am
thepopo wrote:
that is crazy i wonder how they were able to get a rider like james
9/10/2008 10:31am
Robmx522 wrote:
[img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/Da_Grimm_One/DAP.jpg[/img]
Look at your dumbass sig.
rallendude
Posts
2203
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Adger, AL, USA
9/10/2008 10:51am
Does that mean they are going to screw up possibly the best looking gear on the market with a bunch of plaid, paisley, and chrome prints??

9/10/2008 11:09am
They probably borrowed it from James!
YAMABOB
Posts
76
Joined
7/15/2008
Location
Oceanside, CA, USA
9/10/2008 11:25am
Huckster wrote:
Is he taking Beeker with him?
I doubt the Beeks is going anywhere.

Ketchum
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
9/10/2008 11:51am
Damn, James is just changing everything up. I can't wait to see how he does on the Yamaha.
fcr
Posts
9348
Joined
12/1/2006
Location
Monkeys Eyebrow, YE
9/10/2008 11:54am
The sky is falling! Wink
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
9/10/2008 1:14pm
probably gave him the company to sign!
Stephon
Posts
1995
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Hollywood, CA, USA
9/10/2008 1:50pm
Yeah, I agree that Answer has some of the best looking stuff on the market.
JK105
Posts
451
Joined
7/12/2008
Location
Harrison, OH, USA
9/10/2008 2:05pm
wow... is this true?

Slim-E
Posts
21
Joined
8/13/2008
Location
Sd, CA, USA
9/10/2008 2:11pm
ehh it's all about Red Bull People! Fox doesn't want there logos all over there gear and Answer doesn't care. Business is business.
mpy
Posts
643
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Here or there..., FR
9/10/2008 2:15pm
I still cannot get over Emig not wearing Shift....
TJ
Posts
389
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Queen Creek, AZ, USA
9/10/2008 2:19pm
[color=blue]Rob, don't make me boot you into next month...//TJ [/color]
9/10/2008 2:25pm
Bubba could wear jeans and some work boots if he likes, I don't see the big deal.
seven11
Posts
337
Joined
4/30/2008
Location
Peoria, AZ, USA
9/10/2008 2:28pm
HMMM Dungey is an answer rider too....
Foster576
Posts
1166
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
9/10/2008 2:29pm
JK105 wrote:
wow... is this true?

Wow, are you dumb?
9/10/2008 2:35pm
seven11 wrote:
HMMM Dungey is an answer rider too....
Yeah and who practices at Bubba's house? Hmmm is right!!
JK105
Posts
451
Joined
7/12/2008
Location
Harrison, OH, USA
9/10/2008 2:57pm
JK105 wrote:
wow... is this true?

Foster576 wrote:
Wow, are you dumb?
Are you gay?
DSteg222
Posts
1109
Joined
7/13/2008
Location
Claremont, CA, USA
9/10/2008 2:58pm
Answer gear is solid. Made a good choice. Their 09 stuff is good looking. Better looking than some of the Fox stuf IMO. Kid rides in Answer and it takes a ton of punishment. He will definately go with the G Boot... best on the market so why not!

I thought Dungey was changing from Answer. Did anyone hear if he stayed with them now???? Read it in some lame posting somewhere sometime ago.
chadwik74
Posts
1257
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
CA
9/10/2008 3:05pm
mpy wrote:
I still cannot get over Emig not wearing Shift....
Now this is funny! What's up with that anyway?
Factoryphoto
Posts
851
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Northern California, CA, USA
9/10/2008 3:20pm
Good for answer maybe James just needs a change of everything I wonder if he will drop fox helmets and go to someone else also.
Whitey
Posts
2384
Joined
2/15/2008
Location
Perth, AU
9/10/2008 3:21pm
Isnt Dungey going to be using One industries gear when it comes out next week?
socalmx716
Posts
342
Joined
12/6/2006
Location
Fontana, CA, USA
9/10/2008 3:24pm
Good for answer maybe James just needs a change of everything I wonder if he will drop fox helmets and go to someone else also.
Bell Helmet with RedBull paint job I'd bet good money on it.
Factoryphoto
Posts
851
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Northern California, CA, USA
9/10/2008 3:31pm
Good for answer maybe James just needs a change of everything I wonder if he will drop fox helmets and go to someone else also.
socalmx716 wrote:
Bell Helmet with RedBull paint job I'd bet good money on it.
I would not bet againts you.. He wore Bell as a kid I remember I was at "Maike Taylor" cutom painting place when RC and bubba were on minis and he had two helmets in there from Bubba that were destroyed they were Bells im pretty sure. The new Bell is a nice lid for sure.
Slim-E
Posts
21
Joined
8/13/2008
Location
Sd, CA, USA
9/10/2008 3:59pm
Red Bull
Answer
Alpinestars
Bell

did i say Red Bull? Big Every where!

Post a reply to: BUBBA with Answer Racing

The Latest