Atlanta 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

GD2
Posts
16185
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 4/13/2021 5:56pm


Free practice kicks off in 30-ish minutes!

Race Links
Bench Racing
1
|
Press516
Posts
5969
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
4/13/2021 8:00am
HOLESHOT!!!
1
PRM31
Posts
3855
Joined
8/7/2009
Location
Northern, VA, USA
Fantasy
4/13/2021 8:06am
Podium!
1
GD2
Posts
16185
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
4/13/2021 8:16am
I’m at work today so I won’t be posting time sheets. I’ll pop in when I can.
1
Dimblewambie
Posts
1528
Joined
1/28/2017
Location
Murrieta, CA, USA
4/13/2021 8:17am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2021 8:17am
I got a 3rd place holeshot edit: 4th

The Shop

dl117
Posts
1547
Joined
2/8/2007
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
4/13/2021 8:24am
good thing i have 2 screens at work
Forty
Posts
3090
Joined
7/27/2009
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
4/13/2021 8:28am
Still a nice surprise this Tuesday racing is.
Crossup
Posts
1656
Joined
12/13/2007
Location
Freetown, MA, USA
4/13/2021 8:29am
Did I miss something or did we all just...


6
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 8:40am
250 Group C Free Practice

1
CJ Hadwin
Posts
238
Joined
6/3/2020
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/13/2021 8:42am
Crossup wrote:
Did I miss something or did we all just... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/04/13/487508/s1200_Jump.jpg[/img]
Did I miss something or did we all just...


I was thinking the same thing...I logged on and was like "oh shit!!" then raced over to Peacock only to find out it's not for another hour and a half...bastards.
2
toroP
Posts
4516
Joined
4/6/2009
Location
Cincinnati, OH, USA
4/13/2021 8:44am
Is the track identical?
4/13/2021 8:45am
GD2 wrote:
I’m at work today so I won’t be posting time sheets. I’ll pop in when I can.
Your company must not know how important you are to the vital community...

I love race days on Tuesday!!
5
Press516
Posts
5969
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
4/13/2021 8:49am
toroP wrote:
Is the track identical?
No, the major change is running it backwards... But also some sections have changed a bit.
1
CJ Hadwin
Posts
238
Joined
6/3/2020
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
4/13/2021 8:51am
The track map for today's track has me hella confused. lol Where it looks like they're going to go for the finish line jump, they verge left and take a big ass detour. haha!

Gonna be a great race.
3
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 8:56am
250 Group B Free Practice

-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:00am
For the fantasy players, Hardy Munoz is out for the remainder of Supercross with a knee injury.
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:05am
Team Solitaire Nuclear Blast Records Yamaha are running special gear and graphics for this race.

SLAYER 🤘









31
Press516
Posts
5969
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
4/13/2021 9:09am
Not a single KTM in 250A... I find that odd.
1
Dimblewambie
Posts
1528
Joined
1/28/2017
Location
Murrieta, CA, USA
4/13/2021 9:10am
Every time I hear or see Slayer I immediately have Don Veto yelling in my head “She says she doesn’t like Slayer!”

Bad ass setup.
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:14am
250 Group A Free Practice

3
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:25am
450 Group A Free Practice

5
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:28am
Nice clean setup.

16
deluxeman
Posts
787
Joined
6/27/2016
Location
Saranac, MI, USA
4/13/2021 9:31am
Press516 wrote:
Not a single KTM in 250A... I find that odd.
There are all kinds of them in 250A, they just aren't Orange
5
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:38am Edited Date/Time 4/13/2021 9:42am

6
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
4/13/2021 9:40am
450 Group B Free Practice

2
Logan_724
Posts
152
Joined
2/20/2021
Location
Greenville, SC, USA
4/13/2021 9:44am
Hopefully no monster truck shit tonight on the broadcast
12
DK23
Posts
192
Joined
11/27/2020
Location
USA
4/13/2021 9:48am
Logan_724 wrote:
Hopefully no monster truck shit tonight on the broadcast
Heard they're going for a double backflip tonight.
4
gt80rider
Posts
7362
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
4/13/2021 9:54am
in for another crazy Tues race... love the lap times!

Post a reply to: Atlanta 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest