Alessi

Motodave15
Guy b, what happened to him, just collapsed after landing from a triple.. was pretty damn sketchy, he was not moving for awhile
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
1/7/2017 10:39pm
Hope he is OK, looked like he was setting upright in the medic mule when he was taken off so hopefully just knocked the wind out of him.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/7/2017 10:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 10:43pm
Perhaps he hit his jaw hard enough, from coming up short, to render him unconscious. Looked like the light switch had been moved to the off position.
zehn
1/7/2017 11:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 11:13pm
I was sitting even with the triple on that side. He landed nose first into the face of the triple but somehow stayed on the bike, rolling down the back of the triple where he slowed to a stop, then toppled over. It was really weird, like he was slowly losing consciousness before falling over.

It looked like he hit his chin on the handlebar but it was hard to tell because I was focused on Anderson/Tomac.

The Shop

JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
1/7/2017 11:03pm
I saw him come up way short on the triple. I'm really concerned. He slightly rode more then just fell over like he was out.
Xeno
1/7/2017 11:06pm
I was sitting right there. He slowly rolled to a stop before the berm.
I thought he had a bike issue, but then he slowly fell over- didn't even take his feet off the pegs. Thought the same thing- he knocked himself silly and/or racked his balls so hard that he passed out.
Hope he's okay.
MXD
1/7/2017 11:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 11:11pm
All we saw on TV was a rider laying motionless. The only thing you could tell was that it was a red bike. They announced that it was MA a few moments later and then cut to a shot of him on the mule. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. I hate seeing that shit.
Crush
1/8/2017 1:04am
Where he was I was wondering if they'd red flag the race and line em up single file...
1/8/2017 1:15am
I was sitting right in front of it. It was odd. I didn't see him case the jump but I heard everyone reaction. As I looked at him, to me it seemed like he was trying to balance or regroup himself. Then he just fell over. It was scary. But to me all wrecks are.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
1/8/2017 1:25am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 1:28am
Uh he was alert and oriented when we saw him in the alpinestars mobile medic rig
AxOx4?

Well, its painfully obvious that he left his life-alert necklace in the semi. Something about him not being able to get up after fallen.
Jeff alessi
1/8/2017 4:20am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 4:21am
Every one seems to think he got a false nutrual off the lip leading to the case. Hardest one I've ever witnessed. He bent his bars down he hit so hard and left a clamp imprint on his stomach that was extremely defined. Most likely he knocked the wind out of himself so bad he fainted. I talked to him as soon as he got off the track and waited outside the asteriks rig while they worked on him. They have some magical hands in there because after a little bit he came walking out. I was really worried about injury to his privates and his back because I saw the hit n it looked like he absorbed the hit sitting down. But it was his stomach and thank God he's alright. He went to get checked up after he left the track just to be safe. Just got out and looks ok.
SigPig
1/8/2017 4:26am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 4:27am
Every one seems to think he got a false nutrual off the lip leading to the case. Hardest one I've ever witnessed. He bent his bars...
Every one seems to think he got a false nutrual off the lip leading to the case. Hardest one I've ever witnessed. He bent his bars down he hit so hard and left a clamp imprint on his stomach that was extremely defined. Most likely he knocked the wind out of himself so bad he fainted. I talked to him as soon as he got off the track and waited outside the asteriks rig while they worked on him. They have some magical hands in there because after a little bit he came walking out. I was really worried about injury to his privates and his back because I saw the hit n it looked like he absorbed the hit sitting down. But it was his stomach and thank God he's alright. He went to get checked up after he left the track just to be safe. Just got out and looks ok.
Thanks for the update Jeff. Hope to see the whole MotoConcepts crew on the track next week.
Snapper
1/8/2017 4:30am
Every one seems to think he got a false nutrual off the lip leading to the case. Hardest one I've ever witnessed. He bent his bars...
Well he's quoted on Racer X saying that he hit a false neutral on the take off?

“It was just kind of a freak thing. Going off the face of the triple I hit a weird false neutral and lost all drive on the face and cased it,” Alessi told us later in the pits.

http://racerxonline.com/2017/01/08/saturday-night-live-anaheim-1
kmp1219
1/8/2017 5:09am
Thanks for the update, Jeff. Rooting for you as well, my man. Even with the airbox issues you were pulling some really solid starts. Keep it up and you'll be sneaking back into the main events just like last year.
1/8/2017 5:20am
Uh he was alert and oriented when we saw him in the alpinestars mobile medic rig
kzizok wrote:
AxOx4?

Well, its painfully obvious that he left his life-alert necklace in the semi. Something about him not being able to get up after fallen.
Lol. It was awkward giving him the thumbs up with the medic crew around him and Tony and his wife there with concerned looks on their faces.

My wife and I were hounding Doc Bodnar after the race and we are hoping we get a chance to help them out for one of the east coast rounds. I have my fingers crossed
Clutchy
1/8/2017 6:35am
Thank You Jeff. Peace to you guys.....
trailrider
1/8/2017 8:42am
Imprint of the clamp...damn
Glade he is doing okay
TDeath21
1/8/2017 8:50am
Must have happened directly in front of Roczen too. Glad nobody else landed on him. Dungey wasn't going to catch Roczen anyway, but that did cost everyone but Roczen about three seconds. Great to see he's doing better now.
PFitzG38
1/8/2017 2:04pm
Thanks for the update, glad to hear it.

Knarley sport you bros choose to make a living in.

Appreciate the sacrifice and dedication from both of you.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
1/8/2017 3:57pm
I was hoping the TV guys would give an update but I guess they didn't know with it being live. Thanks Jeff good luck next week.
1/8/2017 10:16pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 10:17pm
zehn wrote:
I was sitting even with the triple on that side. He landed nose first into the face of the triple but somehow stayed on the bike...
I was sitting even with the triple on that side. He landed nose first into the face of the triple but somehow stayed on the bike, rolling down the back of the triple where he slowed to a stop, then toppled over. It was really weird, like he was slowly losing consciousness before falling over.

It looked like he hit his chin on the handlebar but it was hard to tell because I was focused on Anderson/Tomac.
Exactly what I saw. Heard the panic rev (maybe) and picked him up right when he hit the face. Mike is tough as nails, i'm sure he would have tried to get off the track if he could, but he just took a dirt nap right then and there.

I looked over at my group and said "I think...I think I just saw Mike Alessi die." - 1/2 kidding.

Glad he's OK! Smile

Doug
BobbyM
1/8/2017 10:48pm
good to hear Jeffery..you brothers are tough SOB's no doubt. Mike is top 10 next week.
zehn
1/8/2017 11:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2017 11:37pm
zehn wrote:
I was sitting even with the triple on that side. He landed nose first into the face of the triple but somehow stayed on the bike...

Exactly what I saw. Heard the panic rev (maybe) and picked him up right when he hit the face. Mike is tough as nails, i'm sure...
Exactly what I saw. Heard the panic rev (maybe) and picked him up right when he hit the face. Mike is tough as nails, i'm sure he would have tried to get off the track if he could, but he just took a dirt nap right then and there.

I looked over at my group and said "I think...I think I just saw Mike Alessi die." - 1/2 kidding.

Glad he's OK! Smile

Doug
The only upshot of the situation is that as he was falling over, Millsaps (may have been Brayton) landed off the triple and narrowly avoided hitting Mike right in the back of the head with his footpeg going at a good rate. If he had hit him, things could have gone much worse.
bobojim
1/9/2017 2:24am
Hope he doesn't have any internal injuries. These types of injuries show up in the next couple of days...
Turbojez
1/9/2017 3:15am
Thank you for the update Jeff, please keep us posted on Mike's status. Gnarly crash, hope it's just scratches and bruises and he'll be back and 100% next saturday!
86honda
1/9/2017 7:53am
Need an inflatable panic suit. $$$$$$ idea! Ready Go.........

Post a reply to: Alessi

The Latest