Added reply in a thread Along the lines of What Was Your First Moto Win... 2/18/2019 8:43 PM

nobody, I didn't start racing moto until I hit 30 and at that age, even the future stars that were on 85's were faster than me and all the other vet guys....

Added reply in a thread A1 mudder? 1/2/2019 8:04 PM

my perspective from living <5mi from Anaheim stadium for past 20 years is this: 100% chance of rain = 50/50 chance 75% chance of rain = 25% chance anything less than 55% chance of rain = no rain. Also, add 12 to 24 hours to the approximate time rain ... more »

Liked a comment on the item Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Video Game 2 - Eli Tomac Gameplay 12/31/2018 7:07 PM

i really feel like milestone is screwing us all here. the game only came out a year ago and now we're being talked into buying essentially the same game over again only to gain eli tomac and 2018 tracks. they should have done the right thing and just...more

Added reply in a thread The current scoop on the 2019 Supercross TV Schedule 12/3/2018 12:39 PM

maybe they need more time to figure the TV/Media coverage because of the potential to bring back the old Mickey Thompson Off Road championship formats with other vehicles racing along with the bikes. I've heard there's a very real possibility of having ... more »

Added reply in a thread L A Angels, leaving Anaheim Stadium 10/18/2018 9:20 PM

I live a few miles from the stadium and this story has been on the local news.The title of this thread is not accurate, and our local news - to my surprise - was at least responsible enough to say "this does NOT mean the Angels are leaving the stadium".

... more »
Added reply in a thread Mike Craig choked out at Glen Helen? 5/11/2018 12:15 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BipenV3h2uuoy9qzTrF14kBPAbCxf9fkdrrx3E0/?taken-by=dr484

Added reply in a thread Misconceptions About Alta, From An Alta Rep... 4/19/2018 8:50 PM

Not that anyone should care much, just a VET B class guy perspective, but i'll share my experience from riding the new Alta MXR at Glen Helen, and I rode the crap out of the bike, pushed it as hard as my average-guy could. There's 4 modes/maps on the ... more »

Added reply in a thread Subjective Helmet Question.. 6D vs Moto-9 4/13/2018 7:07 PM

Rode a full day in a Bell Moto 9 and immediately noticed how loud everything sounded compared to a 6D. So I tried on an older Shoei VFX-Air and then my 6D, and the Bell had substantial more engine/wind noise. I don't know if that's good or bad, just ... more »

Added reply in a thread Villopoto vs. McGrath lap times at Glen Helen this Saturday 3/27/2018 11:56 AM

I raced the Clydesdale class and got 3rd first Moto, it’s for racers 220lb and over. No age or skill restrictions. They had cool trophies, damn I wanted one but couldn’t stay until 5-6PM on Sunday for the 3rd Moto.

Started new thread Villopoto vs. McGrath lap times at Glen Helen this Saturday 3/26/2018 8:56 PM

Raced the Transworld TransAM VET Classic at Glen Helen this past weekend. Very fun track, not too difficult, on par with the World VET Championship layout. Anyway, I had McGrath go by me in practice like I had a Steinway & Sons hooked up to my rear

... more »

This forum thread has 25 replies

Added reply in a thread 2018 Vital MX Supercross Forum Fantasy League 1/5/2018 6:00 PM

450 Roster Eli Tomac ( Tier A ) Justin Bogle ( Tier B ) Alex Ray ( Tier C ) Adam Enticknap ( Fill in ) 250 Roster Zach Osborne ( Tier A ) Adam Cianciarulo ( Tier A ) Phil Nicoletti ( Tier B ) Chase Sexton ( Tier B ) Kyle Chisholm ( Fill in )

Added reply in a thread Tom White RIP 11/2/2017 3:40 PM

I met Tom White not long after he called me an "idiot" in front of 1,000+ spectators.... ...while announcing the 2005-06? Adelanto Grand Prix, I was leading the race on lap 1 and stopped at the infamous water jump, threw my goggles into the crowd and ... more »

Added a comment about slideshow Winners' Circle: Eli Tomac 'These guys are raising the bar above us Americans in motocross' 9/4/2017 6:19 PM

i came here to see the butterfly in the opening pic

0 0 0

This slideshow has 4 comments.

Added reply in a thread If you could pick One guy in their Prime for a Moto who would it be? 6/20/2017 1:15 PM

Decoster

Added reply in a thread James Stewart Interview on HBO Real Sports 6/8/2017 3:01 PM

Clicked on link. Ended up watching this suggested video instead.

Added reply in a thread Nicky Hayden injured training on bicycle 5/19/2017 10:09 AM

heard he passed but the source may have got info from a fake news site. Not sure whats up.

Added a comment about video Dirt Shark - 2017 Seattle Supercross 4/13/2017 10:58 PM

Emig meant to say "check Houston, 97"

0 0 0

This video has 2 comments.

Added reply in a thread Bike Stolen From Tunnel @ A2 2/3/2017 3:30 PM

with all the flak Vital MX gets, there's posts like this, where the community cares enough to follow-up and update that almost redeem it's self as a great community. Almost... Doug

Added reply in a thread Helmets 1/31/2017 11:11 AM

The suggestion to call was to seek information about the technology on a product that is most important to your safety. 6D has a ton of scientific data to support their safety claims and much of it is unbiased, using the same testing methods as the other ... more »

Added reply in a thread Helmets 1/31/2017 10:46 AM

Long time Shoei rider, switched to 6D about 3-4 years ago because I believed in the new technology they had to offer. Seems to me for years the helmet manufacturers lead with cool new paint schemes and bling. Safety was a 2nd or 3rd priority/concern ... more »