ATL...Quad?

MotoVation
Posts
260
Joined
1/26/2010
Location
Northern, CO, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:40am
...so are they going to have a quad at the track or is it going to be a triple single?

|
DoctorJD
Posts
2979
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Somewhere in..., GA, USA
2/23/2010 8:42am
The little red arrow guy was doing it as a quad on the RacerX track map. Ballsy.
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
2/23/2010 8:47am
What team does the red arrow guy ride for? Quick! Sign that guy up!
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
2/23/2010 9:08am
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some VHS tapes and find that footage.
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
2/23/2010 9:12am
GuyB wrote:
What team does the red arrow guy ride for? Quick! Sign that guy up!
It's a cheater arrow.....friggin AMA never enforces any rules.

The Shop

SPYGUY
Posts
2183
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
2/23/2010 9:14am
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some...
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some VHS tapes and find that footage.
'96
DC
Posts
3889
Joined
5/1/2009
Location
Morgantown, WV, USA
2/23/2010 9:15am
Hey, that arrow passed every drug test, sound test and gender test we gave it. Seriously. It's an arrow -- it's made for going fast.

DC
MX Sports
2/23/2010 9:18am
The last time there was a quad in atlanta, K-Dub broke his femur. Just Sayin.
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
2/23/2010 9:18am
DC wrote:
Hey, that arrow passed every drug test, sound test and gender test we gave it. Seriously. It's an arrow -- it's made for going fast. DC...
Hey, that arrow passed every drug test, sound test and gender test we gave it. Seriously. It's an arrow -- it's made for going fast.

DC
MX Sports
In that case I retract my previous accusation.

My apologies to Red and all of Team Arrow.
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
2/23/2010 9:19am
they took the quad out of an earlier round, im assuming because of the rain, hopefully they will keep it
2/23/2010 9:20am
By the way DC, Do you remember going in TP199 truck that year in atlanta and waking him up to get me his autograph on that numberplate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jchek779
Posts
533
Joined
3/19/2009
Location
Kannapolis, NC, USA
2/23/2010 9:33am
The last time there was a quad in atlanta, K-Dub broke his femur. Just Sayin.
First thing I thought of when I read the post title.
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
2/23/2010 9:42am
The last time there was a quad in atlanta, K-Dub broke his femur. Just Sayin.
jchek779 wrote:
First thing I thought of when I read the post title.
to be fair, it wasnt a regular quad, it was a rhythm section quad
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
2/23/2010 9:43am
Ah, now I now where the term arrow-dynamic comes from.
uk125250
Posts
3947
Joined
10/4/2009
Location
Gnome, AQ
2/23/2010 10:20am
GuyB wrote:
What team does the red arrow guy ride for? Quick! Sign that guy up!
He's smoother than KDub. Just flows around the track.
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
2/23/2010 10:23am
Yeah but Red Arrows family has so much drama, and now that Red Arrows girlfriend is knocked up who would want him, he'll start riding conservatively. Also heard Red Arrow hasnt been putting in the laps, sure he can do one hard lap, but can he hang on for a 20 lap main? Also heard rumors about illegal fuel and HGH. Dunno bout this Red Arrow guy, seems like a managers worst nightmare. So much natural talent, just no dedication.
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
2/23/2010 10:34am
Yeah but Red Arrows family has so much drama, and now that Red Arrows girlfriend is knocked up who would want him, he'll start riding conservatively...
Yeah but Red Arrows family has so much drama, and now that Red Arrows girlfriend is knocked up who would want him, he'll start riding conservatively. Also heard Red Arrow hasnt been putting in the laps, sure he can do one hard lap, but can he hang on for a 20 lap main? Also heard rumors about illegal fuel and HGH. Dunno bout this Red Arrow guy, seems like a managers worst nightmare. So much natural talent, just no dedication.
You just don't get Red Arrow humor dude.....cause your old
loftyair
Posts
2910
Joined
7/3/2009
Location
riverside, CA, USA
2/23/2010 10:38am
Remember Albertyn's crash on that quad long ago? That was gnarl!
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
2/23/2010 10:40am
Yeah but Red Arrows family has so much drama, and now that Red Arrows girlfriend is knocked up who would want him, he'll start riding conservatively...
Yeah but Red Arrows family has so much drama, and now that Red Arrows girlfriend is knocked up who would want him, he'll start riding conservatively. Also heard Red Arrow hasnt been putting in the laps, sure he can do one hard lap, but can he hang on for a 20 lap main? Also heard rumors about illegal fuel and HGH. Dunno bout this Red Arrow guy, seems like a managers worst nightmare. So much natural talent, just no dedication.
jndmx wrote:
You just don't get Red Arrow humor dude.....cause your old
he does bring some needed drama to the series, and attracts a crowd. But sometimes I think Red Arrow takes it too far
raddad
Posts
2286
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Wrenshall, MN, USA
2/23/2010 10:42am
Watch this, hold my beer billy bob Smile
swizcore
Posts
4235
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
2/23/2010 10:44am
GuyB wrote:
What team does the red arrow guy ride for? Quick! Sign that guy up!
Hey maybe its a girl?

She makes DB look sketchy.
PD441
Posts
1282
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Tucson, AZ, USA
2/23/2010 10:45am
I heard the red arrow runs gas mixed with bean oil. Dude flat gets through the whoops!
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
2/23/2010 10:46am
Red Arrow is core.......screw all the haters.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
2/23/2010 10:52am
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some...
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some VHS tapes and find that footage.
SPYGUY wrote:
'96
You sure about this???
Spinner
Posts
3198
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Fayettenam, AR, USA
2/23/2010 10:58am
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some...
I remember a quad being on the Huston 1995 track. K-Dub was nailing it every lap on a YZ125. Man, I'd love to dig through some VHS tapes and find that footage.
SPYGUY wrote:
'96
You sure about this???
Don't question SPYGUY.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
2/23/2010 11:06am
Is SPYGUY David Bailey or something?

Because I'll question anybody, unless its David Bailey.

If he's right, it might help me narrow down which VHS tapes to dig through.
Hank_Thrill
Posts
4663
Joined
9/22/2008
Location
Arlen, TX, USA
2/23/2010 11:07am
He could be right/ I could be wrong: I know for damn sure it wasn't 94, or 97.
Shenzi
Posts
2705
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
SWFL, FL, USA
Fantasy
2/23/2010 11:38am
in a rig last Saturday...
Friend: "There's a quad in Atlanta! Look, is that a quad?"
Rider: "no, there's no quad"
Friend: "yes, there's a quad, look at the map"
Rider: "who's gonna jump that?! That's huge. Oh well, we'll see, if I have to I'll jump it."


FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
2/23/2010 12:52pm
The last time there was a quad in atlanta, K-Dub broke his femur. Just Sayin.
jchek779 wrote:
First thing I thought of when I read the post title.
wasnt that in a rhytem section though? or at the end of one?
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
2/23/2010 12:55pm
The last time there was a quad in atlanta, K-Dub broke his femur. Just Sayin.
jchek779 wrote:
First thing I thought of when I read the post title.
wasnt that in a rhytem section though? or at the end of one?
you are correct

Post a reply to: ATL...Quad?

The Latest