A1 Practice Bench Racing Discussion

Braaap14
Posts
826
Joined
5/10/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:36pm
b class goons.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:36pm
hmmm i did not know that Kenny was working w/ Ryno?

@rynoglobal Practice A1 @RynoPowerLife riders @elitomac @kenroczen94 are 1-2 in first practice #chargelife
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:37pm
ocscottie wrote:
that pre hop James just did was awesome!
Yeah I noticed that. Looks like nothing on camera but I can't imagine how big that obstacle actually is down on the stadium floor.
Trey also hit it.
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
1/5/2013 2:38pm
Alessi 17th? A little low don`t you think?

The Shop

DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
1/5/2013 2:39pm
So far RV is FMOTP.
1/5/2013 2:39pm
kongols wrote:
Dungey`s bike is hooping up and down like pingpong.Unsure
Brad460 wrote:
I noticed that! Wtf?!
New airshocks need more adjustments maybe?
1/5/2013 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2013 2:43pm
ocscottie wrote:
that pre hop James just did was awesome!
Yeah I noticed that. Looks like nothing on camera but I can't imagine how big that obstacle actually is down on the stadium floor.
ocscottie wrote:
Trey also hit it.
i think Baggett did it aswel... one of the 250 guys did anyway.

yeah Baggett did it
DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
1/5/2013 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2013 2:47pm
kongols wrote:
Alessi 17th? A little low don`t you think?
Not really. There were only 3 guys who beat his time that I would consider Alessi better than when it comes to SX. Goerke Hill, and Chisholm. And I would say 800 is only marginally better than them.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:44pm
Speaking of Baggy:

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:47pm
Shit! i missed that practice sheet for the B session!
Aaryn234
Posts
3313
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
1/5/2013 2:47pm
After being half way through a house reno during MXoN and not having the set up I wanted. Reno's have been finished in time for A1,

I have livesteam and timing running smoothly on the big screen, and will then watch on HD live in Aus on the big screen later with a few riding mates coming around.

I love modern technology Smile
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6418
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
1/5/2013 2:47pm
Who was that dumbass that said Millsaps would be getting 12th-15th?
Aaryn234
Posts
3313
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
1/5/2013 2:49pm
After being half way through a house reno during MXoN and not having the set up I wanted. Reno's have been finished in time for A1,

I have livesteam and timing running smoothly on the big screen, and will then watch on HD live in Aus on the big screen later with a few riding mates coming around.

I love modern technology Smile

1/5/2013 2:50pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Who was that dumbass that said Millsaps would be getting 12th-15th?
I believe he will do better than that but that was just a practice session Tongue
GG83
Posts
154
Joined
9/9/2006
Location
St Cyr Sur Mer, FR
1/5/2013 2:51pm
ocscottie wrote:
that pre hop James just did was awesome!
Words !
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6418
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
1/5/2013 2:52pm
Come on McCoy! Lets have 2 Aussies in the 450 main!
MOTO120
Posts
1375
Joined
3/21/2010
Location
MOTO, IL, USA
1/5/2013 2:54pm
What's the update on Hill????
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:55pm
@BROtocross $500K for 9 tuff banners this season and riders still pay to race
1/5/2013 2:55pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Who was that dumbass that said Millsaps would be getting 12th-15th?
same dumbasses that said barcia would win
Choppy
Posts
1931
Joined
12/16/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2013 2:55pm
Braaap14 wrote:
Canard and Poto have looked the best so far, stew was fast and looked great on the jumps and rhythm sections, not so much in the...
Canard and Poto have looked the best so far, stew was fast and looked great on the jumps and rhythm sections, not so much in the corners !



Josh Hill went down.


seems ok............
Canard looks much better than I thought he would.
Braaap14
Posts
826
Joined
5/10/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:56pm
why ? villipoto's doing that for me
Choppy
Posts
1931
Joined
12/16/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:57pm
Braaap14 wrote:
b class goons.
You should go show them how to go around the track fast..
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:58pm
450 B 1

Braaap14
Posts
826
Joined
5/10/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:58pm
why? I'd wind up in the a class bruh
Aaryn234
Posts
3313
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
1/5/2013 2:58pm
ocscottie wrote:
@BROtocross $500K for 9 tuff banners this season and riders still pay to race
WOW, someone count the toughblocks out there, that is a bit of coin!
Choppy
Posts
1931
Joined
12/16/2012
Location
USA
1/5/2013 2:59pm
Braaap14 wrote:
why? I'd wind up in the a class bruh
Yeah, you probably don't even ride.
MXR
Posts
3780
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
City, WA, USA
1/5/2013 2:59pm
ocscottie wrote:
@BROtocross $500K for 9 tuff banners this season and riders still pay to race
That is fucked up .
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 2:59pm
450 C 1

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/5/2013 3:05pm
All 1st session practice time sheets are in the 1st post of the thread,

Post a reply to: A1 Practice Bench Racing Discussion

The Latest