Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Shitty night to be hurting. Not that any time is good, but u know what I mean.
Hope you feel better come race time.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Its gonna be a great night.....
Hope you feel better man
Imagine a bunch of lose wires all tangled up, then plugging them into a socket. ZZZZAPP CRACKLE POP! thats what it feels like my legs are doing!!!
Pit Row
ya bastard! mine just started thinking about it haha luckily mine aren't that bad though
I reckon I'd see you in here on race night if your legs actually were on fire haha
Ill crack another RB and soldier on! aint no such thing as "quitting"
haha that's right I might have to drive out to a mates house who has pay if there isn't gonna be a feed
Good to see Keeney and Gilmore make the night show.
Damn Scottie that xray is unreal bud.
Post a reply to: A1 Practice Bench Racing Discussion