Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
From my roof in Simi Valley..........The videos from the paradise fires are crazy.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Meanwhile, it won't stop raining here in Southeast Texas. Best of luck to all of you out there.
My dept has engines in paradise and Malibu. Just devastating photos and video.
I saw a picture of a guy's truck with all of his headlight/taillight covers and wheel well covers melted after he went in multiple times to get others to safety, I can't even imagine what it would be like to get caught in something like that. We had some really bad winds earlier when the fire broke out and I think that just made things exponentially worse, definitely serves as a reminder that this is mother natures world and we're just living in it. This whole damn state has been on fire for months it seems like, just one after another after another.
I am so sorry for that community and especially for those that lost their loved ones.
Pit Row
www.rogueweather.com is a good resource for the area and up to the minute updates. Their Facebook page is much better than the website.
heartbreaking stuff, i can't imagine losing everything in one swoop like so many
I remember after the big earthquake of 1989 in the bay area, i lived in Saratoga, like 30 miles from the epicenter. The next morning my chick and I drive down to Los Gatos that is ever closer, the town was shutdown. Businesses that had been there for years were knocked off their foundations, but still nothing like fire where everything is just straight up GONE! I cant even imagine.
Here is me at the old PAL 1979
..and at the Great America PAL 1982
In a grim sign for the Northern California utility giant, Pacific Gas & Electric Co. said Wednesday that if it is deemed responsible for the fire that destroyed much of Paradise, the liability would exceed its insurance coverage.
Post a reply to: Paradise fire