FREE HUCK!

noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:08am



NFM




|
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/6/2009 10:28am
What did he get booted for?


P
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 10:31am
BMX shenanigans.
P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/6/2009 10:33am
Oh, that was him.................


P
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 10:40am
It's unfortunate that it caused GuyB grief

... but when he went over there to clean things up, some BMX dudes piled on him, called bullshit on him running Vital MX, then started shit about the throttle doing all the work... LOL

The Shop

motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
8/6/2009 10:41am
Seems like he's been testing his click-ability for a while.

It finally took mouthing off to GuyB to get booted.

P
Posts
6054
Joined
11/21/2006
Location
Greensboro, NC, USA
8/6/2009 10:42am
Huck really f'ed up this time.


P
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 10:44am
motogeezer wrote:
Seems like he's been testing his click-ability for a while.

It finally took mouthing off to GuyB to get booted.

I only saw BMX dudes mouthing off to GuyB... but threads did disappear quicker than I could read them.
88sdad
Posts
2677
Joined
2/4/2007
Location
Poeville, NV, USA
8/6/2009 10:50am
He was just playing with the BMX'ers, boys will be boys. It just turned in to a lot of work for Gibby.
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
8/6/2009 11:01am
Can't blame them for booting him on this one.
SEEMEFIRST
Posts
14211
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Arlington, TX, USA
8/6/2009 11:03am
Has he been sentenced yet? If so, how long did he get?
dr516
Posts
587
Joined
7/10/2008
Location
Visalia, CA, USA
8/6/2009 11:53am
two weeks i think
jtomasik
Posts
12895
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Golden, CO, USA
8/6/2009 11:54am
Free the Hick!
supr_fly_tnt
Posts
374
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Brent World, VT, USA
8/6/2009 12:06pm
thanks for the laughs today Huck! you made work fun! see you in 2 weeks
motogeezer
Posts
5573
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Yorba Linda, CA, USA
8/6/2009 12:54pm
motogeezer wrote:
Seems like he's been testing his click-ability for a while.

It finally took mouthing off to GuyB to get booted.

noob wrote:
I only saw BMX dudes mouthing off to GuyB... but threads did disappear quicker than I could read them.
This is where he made his mistake:
OOPS!
Scotty
Posts
4139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 1:02pm
Huck was the idiot posting all of that shit last night on the MX side? the " vital is gay" dude? wtf is wrong with him? lol
JPT
Posts
7208
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cedar Falls, IA, USA
8/6/2009 1:15pm
Damn, when you work nights and get up in the PM you miss all the fun.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 1:19pm
Scotty wrote:
Huck was the idiot posting all of that shit last night on the MX side? the " vital is gay" dude? wtf is wrong with him...
Huck was the idiot posting all of that shit last night on the MX side? the " vital is gay" dude? wtf is wrong with him? lol
No, that was the BMX kids retaliating because huck pissed in their cheerios.
Scotty
Posts
4139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 1:20pm
Scotty wrote:
Huck was the idiot posting all of that shit last night on the MX side? the " vital is gay" dude? wtf is wrong with him...
Huck was the idiot posting all of that shit last night on the MX side? the " vital is gay" dude? wtf is wrong with him? lol
Void Main wrote:
No, that was the BMX kids retaliating because huck pissed in their cheerios.
Ah ok.. Guess I missed that thread.
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 1:28pm
This is what happened when Gibby went over to the BMX side to pick up his wayward children:




guyb: For the record...

I run the Vital MX site. In the past I also raced BMX, rode for SE Racing, and was the editor at BMX Action and Super BMX magazines.

I get how you have to be in shape for BMX racing (or any BMX riding). I also get that the, "You just twist the throttle and the bike does all the work" line doesn't really apply.

It's just two different tribes. The common links are two wheels, and a whole lot of fun.



swwyobmx: i dont believe that for a second. and if you are running that site why are you on here causing problems?

i agree its two different tribes. like apples and oranges (we are oranges cause they are better) but it seems like 99% of all thick headed mxers dont see it that way. they see a 1300 foot track and think pussy. but refuse to get out and try it.OR have tried it and got their asses BEAT and they couldnt do it.


guyb: Don't believe what for a second? And what trouble have I caused?


swwyobmx: you are all over fuckin up our board! and your racing story




(There was a whole 'nother page after that, but it was gone before I could open it)

Scotty
Posts
4139
Joined
3/21/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 1:32pm
So Huck posed as GuyB over on the Vital BMX site? wtf?
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 1:35pm
Scotty wrote:
So Huck posed as GuyB over on the Vital BMX site? wtf?
No, Scotty. That really was GuyB.

Guess you just had to be there (with an immature sense of humor)...
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 2:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:22am
From VitalBMX:


abod wrote: all the vitalmx people...

ringer
yamaboy
huck
cheeto cheetah or whatever the fuck it is.

feel free to add more. and im talking with the head of the forum to see if i can become a mod so i can handle this myself.



ringer wrote: i cant believe a little whiney bitch like you is from Jersey. Where do you live? I'm gonna bust you in the grill.

You ever seen a grown man naked?




Quote Last Post Only

Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 5:34pm
I'll bet abod's first name is Ernie.
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 5:39pm
Ringer and Yamaboy brought tears to my eyes.

Good times.
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
8/6/2009 5:41pm
I tried to play the part of historian and record as much as I could as it unfolded. I felt like that reporter reporting on the Hindenburg disaster.
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
8/6/2009 5:44pm
Void Main wrote:
I tried to play the part of historian and record as much as I could as it unfolded. I felt like that reporter reporting on the...
I tried to play the part of historian and record as much as I could as it unfolded. I felt like that reporter reporting on the Hindenburg disaster.
I saw that. You were reporting Ringer's "you ever seen a grown man naked?" gem above, at the same time I posted it here.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
8/6/2009 8:46pm
So THIS is what happened........
CR500Rider
Posts
1272
Joined
4/4/2008
Location
San Antonio, TX, USA
8/6/2009 10:49pm
Someone tell Huck I'm still gonna smoke him on a 125
Big Lenny
Posts
14378
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Compton, CA, USA
8/7/2009 1:19am
CR500Rider wrote:
Someone tell Huck I'm still gonna smoke him on a 125
Smoke his pole...

Post a reply to: FREE HUCK!

The Latest