COVID thread

CM_84
8/2/2020 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2020 4:44pm
I’ll stick with the peer reviewed data, consensus of immunology researchers, and FDA etc

I could say the same to you, are you really that easily led, that you discard all evidence that doesn’t support your already made up mind?

I personally wish the drug was effective, because this whole situation sucks.
but unfortunately it’s not the cure we are hoping for.
APLMAN99
8/2/2020 4:11pm
CM_84 wrote:
Are they the doctors that believe women with gynecology problems are the result of having sex in your sleep with evil spirits, alien DNA is being...
Are they the doctors that believe women with gynecology problems are the result of having sex in your sleep with evil spirits, alien DNA is being used by doctors to treat illnesses and the government is run by reptilians?
Are they the doctors we are trusting over the other researchers, fda and most senior advising immunologists?
7I3N wrote:
I see that you've bought into the shoot the messenger fallacy. Are you really going to let some strange religious beliefs of one of the doctors...
I see that you've bought into the shoot the messenger fallacy. Are you really going to let some strange religious beliefs of one of the doctors discredit the entire group? What about and the other 599 doctors? Are you really that easily led?
The motivations of the physicians are probably varied. Some could very well be motivated by the early response of stopping a lot of “elective” procedures that may have hit them hard financially. Some might be outright quacks. And some could believe that they are doing the right thing for the public.

From what I can glean online, however, it doesn’t appear that many, if any at all, are epidemiologists.
VicDaMoan03
8/2/2020 4:30pm
7I3N wrote:
The serious side effects issue is complete bullshit. The drug has been in use for 65 years and is over-the-counter in other countries. My wife has...
The serious side effects issue is complete bullshit. The drug has been in use for 65 years and is over-the-counter in other countries. My wife has been taking it for 6 years to keep her lupus is check. Zero side effects. If you watch the video, Dr Drew says he's been taking it for many years for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Zero side effects. The drug is so safe they can give it to pregnant women.
My wife takes it for her Lupus too and agree it's mostly safe...... But it doesn't work for COVID so it's moot.
SoCalMX70
8/2/2020 4:32pm
7I3N wrote:
Do you realize that the studies you are talking about have been discredited. The main one published in The Lancet was actually retracted and exposed as...
Do you realize that the studies you are talking about have been discredited. The main one published in The Lancet was actually retracted and exposed as a complete fabrication. Another one used lethal doses of HCQ.

But don't take my word for it. I'm just some dude on Vital. Last Monday, a coalition of 600 practicing physicians held a press conference in DC. The video had 17 millions views in 6 hours before YouTube, Facebook and other media sites pulled it down. Many of the doctors that participated have since been demonized and or fired.

America's Frontline Doctors Summit

Why would these doctors risk their careers to spread lies? What could possibly be in it for them? And don't you see that the censorship going on is the modern day version of book burning? WTF?
Hahaha oh man this gets more funny every time you share a link. A coalition of 600? Or the 10 doctors in that video? Check your sources? Did you see who is paying for that group? What their affiliations are?

You discredit your own opinion with every link you share. It's extremely ironic how you tend to dismiss others as misinformed.

Get off Facebook and YouTube and spend more than 5 minutes reading something other than what you've been fed to validate your existing opinions. You're living in an echo chamber of social media search algorithms.

The Shop

8/2/2020 7:24pm
7I3N wrote:
Do you realize that the studies you are talking about have been discredited. The main one published in The Lancet was actually retracted and exposed as...
Do you realize that the studies you are talking about have been discredited. The main one published in The Lancet was actually retracted and exposed as a complete fabrication. Another one used lethal doses of HCQ.

But don't take my word for it. I'm just some dude on Vital. Last Monday, a coalition of 600 practicing physicians held a press conference in DC. The video had 17 millions views in 6 hours before YouTube, Facebook and other media sites pulled it down. Many of the doctors that participated have since been demonized and or fired.

America's Frontline Doctors Summit

Why would these doctors risk their careers to spread lies? What could possibly be in it for them? And don't you see that the censorship going on is the modern day version of book burning? WTF?
SHHH don't say it too loud....they're everywhere.....you know who I mean.....them.....
SEEMEFIRST
8/2/2020 8:02pm
CM_84 wrote:
Are they the doctors that believe women with gynecology problems are the result of having sex in your sleep with evil spirits, alien DNA is being...
Are they the doctors that believe women with gynecology problems are the result of having sex in your sleep with evil spirits, alien DNA is being used by doctors to treat illnesses and the government is run by reptilians?
Are they the doctors we are trusting over the other researchers, fda and most senior advising immunologists?
7I3N wrote:
I see that you've bought into the shoot the messenger fallacy. Are you really going to let some strange religious beliefs of one of the doctors...
I see that you've bought into the shoot the messenger fallacy. Are you really going to let some strange religious beliefs of one of the doctors discredit the entire group? What about and the other 599 doctors? Are you really that easily led?
APLMAN99 wrote:
The motivations of the physicians are probably varied. Some could very well be motivated by the early response of stopping a lot of “elective” procedures that...
The motivations of the physicians are probably varied. Some could very well be motivated by the early response of stopping a lot of “elective” procedures that may have hit them hard financially. Some might be outright quacks. And some could believe that they are doing the right thing for the public.

From what I can glean online, however, it doesn’t appear that many, if any at all, are epidemiologists.
But what about the epidemiologists who praise the practice?

I just heard an epidemiologist say that his fix would be, if you're asymptomatic and test positive, HCQ, and zinc, and D.

Why is this guy's assessment worse than the next?

He's only done it for 30 years.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
8/2/2020 8:06pm
This effing Covid has literally ruined my career. I was scheduled to be at Loretta's then on the Outdoor series. Instead I'm stuck here in good ol South Africa jobless.

The only good to come out of this is getting to spend time with my family and working in my garden.

Things took a turn for the worse a few days back, my wife who works for an American Company (Smith International - based in Houston) had to take a 40% paycut or get layed off - this is after 22 years of service.

I'm really starting to think that these goverments are up to no good with this Virus. I hear of people getting sick...flu like symptoms but they survive.

Is Covid as bad as they say it is? We cannot go on like this, we are about to lose everything. We have resorted to selling stuff to eat and pay bills. I'd rather be at work and take my chances with Covid.

Basically the middle class here is being wiped out. Three houses down from me a husband took his own life. It is sad as his family are now having to deal with that over and above their other problems.

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) has just given South Africa $4.3 billion to help fight the Covid and I guarantee I won't get $1 dollar.

There is nothing worse than feeling hopeless! How does on stay positive when faced with continuous challenges?

Forgive me for sharing my personal gripe with you guys but I do expect some of you are in similar positions.
APLMAN99
8/2/2020 8:07pm
7I3N wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
The motivations of the physicians are probably varied. Some could very well be motivated by the early response of stopping a lot of “elective” procedures that...

SEEMEFIRST wrote:
But what about the epidemiologists who praise the practice? I just heard an epidemiologist say that his fix would be, if you're asymptomatic and test positive...
But what about the epidemiologists who praise the practice?

I just heard an epidemiologist say that his fix would be, if you're asymptomatic and test positive, HCQ, and zinc, and D.

Why is this guy's assessment worse than the next?

He's only done it for 30 years.
Which epidemiologist are you referring to who has been researching HCQ’s efficacy on combatting Covid-19 for 30 years?
8/2/2020 8:44pm
Boomslang wrote:
This effing Covid has literally ruined my career. I was scheduled to be at Loretta's then on the Outdoor series. Instead I'm stuck here in good...
This effing Covid has literally ruined my career. I was scheduled to be at Loretta's then on the Outdoor series. Instead I'm stuck here in good ol South Africa jobless.

The only good to come out of this is getting to spend time with my family and working in my garden.

Things took a turn for the worse a few days back, my wife who works for an American Company (Smith International - based in Houston) had to take a 40% paycut or get layed off - this is after 22 years of service.

I'm really starting to think that these goverments are up to no good with this Virus. I hear of people getting sick...flu like symptoms but they survive.

Is Covid as bad as they say it is? We cannot go on like this, we are about to lose everything. We have resorted to selling stuff to eat and pay bills. I'd rather be at work and take my chances with Covid.

Basically the middle class here is being wiped out. Three houses down from me a husband took his own life. It is sad as his family are now having to deal with that over and above their other problems.

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) has just given South Africa $4.3 billion to help fight the Covid and I guarantee I won't get $1 dollar.

There is nothing worse than feeling hopeless! How does on stay positive when faced with continuous challenges?

Forgive me for sharing my personal gripe with you guys but I do expect some of you are in similar positions.
I feel for you man. I was reading that SA has passed half a million cases now (although it's probably much more) and after a slow start is now the hot spot in all Africa and especially where you are in the Cape. Didn't Cyril say something about opening up in February recently? We have a holiday house Mpumalanga province and although they only have a few cases there we've given up rescheduling trips there - not that it's a major problem in comparison to yours.

I think Virgin have started scheduling flights from London again and we got an email from SAA saying they will too, so maybe that's a good sign?

Just remember there's a silver lining in every cloud. I dunno what that is yet but there is. Hang in there and you'll be ok.
7I3N
8/2/2020 8:59pm
CM_84 wrote:
I’ll stick with the peer reviewed data, consensus of immunology researchers, and FDA etc I could say the same to you, are you really that easily...
I’ll stick with the peer reviewed data, consensus of immunology researchers, and FDA etc

I could say the same to you, are you really that easily led, that you discard all evidence that doesn’t support your already made up mind?

This is, I mean, was the primary peer reviewed HCQ study that you're referring to. Looks like you never got the memo.

The Lancet has made one of the biggest retractions in modern history. How could this happen?
Chance1216
8/2/2020 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2020 9:08pm
Boomslang wrote:
This effing Covid has literally ruined my career. I was scheduled to be at Loretta's then on the Outdoor series. Instead I'm stuck here in good...

You have my email Boom. Feel free to vent.
I felt pretty hopeless back in 2008 right before everything tanked. I was working as a plumbing Apprentice and got hurt on the job. Injured my back badly. I still deal with it to this day. I was working for someone I considered a friend.
Myself and another guy had to replace four water heaters in dog houses on a five story building. Somehow the wrong ones got installed. While carrying T the water heaters down the stairs my co worker slipped and fell backwards. To keep the water heater from sliding and hitting him, I held onto it, twisted and slammed it into the wall. Sacrificed my back to save him from getting crushed.
I tore my back, went to the hospital and later that night my wife had a miscarriage. We were in the same hospital on separate floors.
I went back to work a couple days later still hurt. After two days, I got the, “Well, were kinda getting slow so we’re laying you off“ speech.
I applied everywhere in Oregon. All Portland and Vancouver shops wouldn’t respond to my applications.
Finally my instructor from school told me quit using that company as a reference. He found out they were slandering me to the companies I applied at over a comp claim.

I had very little unemployment coming in. My gas got shut off so we used electric heaters. My electric was ready to be shut off. Tough finances created chaos in my relationship with my wife. Sold my bike for food.
I ultimately found a job remodeling a ski lodge and visitor center on Mt. Rainier of all places for a shop in Tacoma. A friend of mine moved there from Vancouver and got me a job.
It was February. -15* F up on that mountain. I hated it. Tools would get buried in the snow when your working. Foxes stealing your lunch cause some dummy didn’t close the trailer. Froze my Californian ass off. I’d leave Sunday night, work till Thursday (4:10 shifts) and head back to Portland.
I don’t know how we got through it.
I don’t have words for your situation other than, It’s fucked. I hope travel restrictions are lifted soon and life can get back to normal.

7I3N
8/2/2020 9:03pm
CM_84 wrote:
7I3N wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

You're concerned that the none of the doctors are epidemiologists? Meanwhile, the general public is listening to the medical advise of a retired software salesman. See the problem? Whistling
CM_84
8/2/2020 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2020 10:49pm
CM_84 wrote:
I’ll stick with the peer reviewed data, consensus of immunology researchers, and FDA etc I could say the same to you, are you really that easily...

7I3N wrote:
This is, I mean, was the primary peer reviewed HCQ study that you're referring to. Looks like you never got the memo. [url=https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/05/lancet-had-to-do-one-of-the-biggest-retractions-in-modern-history-how-could-this-happen]The Lancet has made...
This is, I mean, was the primary peer reviewed HCQ study that you're referring to. Looks like you never got the memo.

The Lancet has made one of the biggest retractions in modern history. How could this happen?
Sigh....

There have also been studies at Oxford University, University of Minnesota, New England Journal of Medicine, Universities in Spain and Germany that have all shown that HCQ made no statistically significant difference in health outcomes.
7I3N
8/2/2020 9:44pm
CM_84 wrote:

7I3N wrote:
This is, I mean, was the primary peer reviewed HCQ study that you're referring to. Looks like you never got the memo. [url=https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/05/lancet-had-to-do-one-of-the-biggest-retractions-in-modern-history-how-could-this-happen]The Lancet has made...

CM_84 wrote:
Sigh.... There have also been studies at Oxford University, University of Minnesota, New England Journal of Medicine, Universities in Spain and Germany that have all shown...
Sigh....

There have also been studies at Oxford University, University of Minnesota, New England Journal of Medicine, Universities in Spain and Germany that have all shown that HCQ made no statistically significant difference in health outcomes.
Chance1216
8/2/2020 10:10pm
Don’t forget the side effects seen in military veterans who have been administered hydroxychloroquine.
CM_84
8/3/2020 5:56am
7I3N wrote:
LOL. If you trust Fauci, then you really have no idea what's going on here. They can't keep the truth buried forever. Eventually you will find...
LOL. If you trust Fauci, then you really have no idea what's going on here.

They can't keep the truth buried forever. Eventually you will find out you've been played...again.
🙄
Yep, because it’s all a big conspiracy, the sheep are being played.
There is a magical cure, but every government around the world, scientists, and doctors are all in cahoots to hide the truth because this is just making them all look great.

Luckily 713 can see through it all, and also knows more about this pandemic than all of the worlds “misinformed” epidemiologists combined, because none of them saw the evidence that can be found on conspiracy YouTube channels.
7I3N
8/3/2020 6:49am
7I3N wrote:
LOL. If you trust Fauci, then you really have no idea what's going on here. They can't keep the truth buried forever. Eventually you will find...

They can't keep the truth buried forever. Eventually you will find out you've been played...again.
CM_84 wrote:
🙄 Yep, because it’s all a big conspiracy, the sheep are being played. There is a magical cure, but every government around the world, scientists, and...
🙄
Yep, because it’s all a big conspiracy, the sheep are being played.
There is a magical cure, but every government around the world, scientists, and doctors are all in cahoots to hide the truth because this is just making them all look great.

Luckily 713 can see through it all, and also knows more about this pandemic than all of the worlds “misinformed” epidemiologists combined, because none of them saw the evidence that can be found on conspiracy YouTube channels.
I love the way you guys are so fickle in what you’ll except as “truth.” If something’s in support of HCQ it had better be a gold standard, double blind placebo based peer reviewed study. But you’ll except the opinion of one corrupt life long bureaucrat to “discredit” just such a study. LOL
7I3N
8/3/2020 6:59am
This is how the truth will eventually come out; from the bottom up.
JM485
8/3/2020 7:06am
Is it time for volleyball pictures again yet? Holy hell man I’m losing faith in humanity with each subsequent post.Pinch
8/3/2020 7:19am
7I3N wrote:

8/3/2020 8:01am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2020 8:06am
The best treatment they have right now?

I thought it was no longer licensed to treat Covid-19?

7I3N
8/3/2020 8:11am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/08/03/441885/s1200_Paranoia.jpg[/img]

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
8/3/2020 10:32am
7I3N wrote:

You believe that drew guy but don’t believe Fauci? Fox News plays 24/7 at your place 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
8/3/2020 11:02am
In france,you could buy HCQ without prescription.Before the pandamic arrived in europe it was banned.Very strange,isn‘t it?WinkWoohoo
7I3N
8/3/2020 11:36am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2020 12:04pm
jjavaman wrote:
You believe that drew guy but don’t believe Fauci? Fox News plays 24/7 at your place 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I’ll bet you believe that, because that’s what you’ve been programmed to believe. I’ve got news for you; all of the other mainstream news outlets are lying to you just as much as Fox does. And just like Fox, they just do it in a way that makes their viewers feel reassured that what they already believe is true.
7I3N
8/3/2020 11:41am
Bonanza69 wrote:
In france,you could buy HCQ without prescription.Before the pandamic arrived in europe it was banned.Very strange,isn‘t it?WinkWoohoo

Post a reply to: COVID thread

The Latest