Black mirror

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2019 5:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2019 5:49 AM

Been binge watching episodes. Very scary.
Nosedive has me scared because it’s not too far away from reality. Where your whole life is based off your 5 star rating. What an awful world to live in.
Other one is creating digital copies of yourself.

|

6/13/2019 7:49 AM

Just wait until the museum episode unsure

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/13/2019 8:45 AM

beware of the Striking Vipers, bro

|

6/13/2019 9:20 AM

peelout wrote:

beware of the Striking Vipers, bro

Peely literally just watched that episode last night with my chick.

The whole time we were both like...

Photo

|

6/13/2019 10:13 AM

peelout wrote:

beware of the Striking Vipers, bro

Lol. I saw that. It was good.

|

6/13/2019 10:24 AM

peelout wrote:

beware of the Striking Vipers, bro

Markopolo400 wrote:

Peely literally just watched that episode last night with my chick.

The whole time we were both like...

Photo

same thing haha!!. Every few mins we were like WTF.

|

6/13/2019 12:46 PM

Is this a continuing series or is each episode a different story?
I started on the first the other day and just couldn't get into it, but I wasn't really paying attention either.

|

No Signature.

6/13/2019 1:01 PM

71Fish wrote:

Is this a continuing series or is each episode a different story?
I started on the first the other day and just couldn't get into it, but I wasn't really paying attention either.

Different every episode. Skip the first one and come back to it if you want. I recommend start with season 2 episode 4 white Christmas, it's a good one to get a feel for the show.

|

6/13/2019 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2019 1:39 PM

71Fish wrote:

Is this a continuing series or is each episode a different story?
I started on the first the other day and just couldn't get into it, but I wasn't really paying attention either.

there are a lot of good episodes and a lot of shit episodes, they are all stand-alone episodes but the last episode of Season 4 kind of ties a lot of them together.

there is also an interactive episode called Bandersnatch that is pretty cool but grows long in the tooth.

Episode 1 of Season 5 is absolutely worth skipping. it was awkward as fuck and i would definitely pass had i known what it was about. Episode 2 is also not really worth watching.

|

6/13/2019 2:16 PM

Watched the Ashley one with Miley Cyrus last night, think it's the latest one, that was the best of the "New ones" so far. (imo)

|

6/13/2019 5:06 PM

Yeah different episodes. Some are super good and some I stopped watching. Depends on your personality and what interests you.
Bryce Howard was awesome In nosedive and that reality scared me.
Making digital copies was scary also. You think it’s really you but your a digital version of yourself. Few episodes like that. That’s terrifying also.
The one with lady that was the child killer and was being punished daily was crazy.

|

6/14/2019 5:50 PM

Guaranteed to be a softcore scene in every episode though. Apparently in the alternate universe everyone is horny as fuck

|

6/15/2019 6:02 AM

Just started watching after hearing my girl talk about it all the time. "The National Anthem" was pretty insane but worth a watch

|

6/15/2019 8:47 PM

Photo
|

6/17/2019 9:08 AM

FIREfish148 wrote: Photo

"i fucked a polar bear!"

award winning writing

|

6/17/2019 10:11 AM

71Fish wrote:

Is this a continuing series or is each episode a different story?
I started on the first the other day and just couldn't get into it, but I wasn't really paying attention either.

peelout wrote:

there are a lot of good episodes and a lot of shit episodes, they are all stand-alone episodes but the last episode of Season 4 kind of ties a lot of them together.

there is also an interactive episode called Bandersnatch that is pretty cool but grows long in the tooth.

Episode 1 of Season 5 is absolutely worth skipping. it was awkward as fuck and i would definitely pass had i known what it was about. Episode 2 is also not really worth watching.

I thought the same thing about episode 1, season 5. Awkward sums it up nicely.

|

6/17/2019 6:09 PM

FIREfish148 wrote: Photo

peelout wrote:

"i fucked a polar bear!"

award winning writing

laughing laughing laughing
|

6/18/2019 8:19 AM

Finished up the newest season last night. None of the 3 episodes were that great. They all had compelling first acts but then as the direction of the stories progressed in act 2 they seemed not as strong in the "wow this is something that could happen in the future and really fuck with people" vein. The third act resolution in all 3 episodes seemed rushed also. Kinda disappointing, hasn't been as good since before bandersnatch.

|

6/19/2019 7:51 PM

I just started watching the series and I'm hooked.

|

Found a good set of atv tires. Ready to hit the trail again.

6/26/2019 6:42 AM

Good evening! I like this show so much. I think, my fave ep. is '50 millions merits'. On my mind, еhis series is so popular because it raises sharp social themes like this https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/sociology/. But the authors do it through the prism of fiction. Therefore it is so exciting.

|

6/26/2019 9:43 AM

HankOsborn wrote:

Good evening! I like this show so much. I think, my fave ep. is '50 millions merits'. On my mind, еhis series is so popular because it raises sharp social themes like this https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/sociology/. But the authors do it through the prism of fiction. Therefore it is so exciting.

Don’t know why anyone would downvote your comment. Strange.

|

6/26/2019 8:34 PM

I have yet to start watching this series , and it's that good? I didn't read much of this thread as I didn't want to read any spoliers , but I guess I'll check this out.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/26/2019 10:18 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I have yet to start watching this series , and it's that good? I didn't read much of this thread as I didn't want to read any spoliers , but I guess I'll check this out.

Literally pick any episode to start with, I usually read the descriptions depending on my mood.

|