Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
You usually lose a lot quickly (if not all), especially playing weeklies. Sometimes you hit it huge , then you keep playing options and give most of it back anyways. Rinse repeat until you blow all your play money.
Playing options on meme stocks is pretty risky. I’d be willing to bet a ton of people buying them on memes don’t understand the Greeks at all.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Basically for those that are unfamiliar with options, I am in a contract to sell 100 of my AMC shares for $17 each by Friday. If it goes below $17 then I keep my shares because the contract is worthless. But if it moons then I'm giving up their shares for $17 each and missing out on a lot of money.
Pit Row
Post a reply to: AMC