AMC

SEE ARE125
7/1/2021 8:21pm
KennyT wrote:
Who’s gonna give me a pep talk? So aggravating to see it inch toward $60 and just drop right back down, like clockwork. I keep hearing...
Who’s gonna give me a pep talk? So aggravating to see it inch toward $60 and just drop right back down, like clockwork. I keep hearing what seems to be positive info for certain dates n then it’s the same old spike/drop. I know I need to just hodl n show some patience. It’s kinda fun watching but I just say it’s a little aggravating at times
That’s their game. They’re trying to mentally wear everyone out until they fold. I see the same with GME. These guys have billions on the line and more importantly, for them, their egos. You should fully expect them to fight tooth and nail. I know it’s hard, but the best thing I’ve found it to just forget about it. When it moons, the news about it will be unavoidable. I’m just going about my daily business, and I’m confident I won’t miss the squeeze. Holding literally requires no effort. Every day you hold is another day they bleed.

If you keep scrolling Reddit every day reading endless DD and speculation you’ll go insane. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of those “positive dates” are just posts made up by hedgefunds as psychological tricks. If I tell you the 7-Eleven has free candy bars every Tuesday, and every Tuesday you go to 7-Eleven and there are no free candy bars, after a while you’re gonna give up and stop going to the 7-Eleven. I think all these dates may be something similar to just get everyone’s hopes ups then pull the rug out in hopes of mentally exhausting everyone. I may be wrong, but I wouldn’t put it past them.
7/2/2021 2:08pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2021 2:11pm
I bought a few shares on that dip today. Haven't bought any in a while, sick of all my other loser stocks. Got 3 at $49.66.

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/2/2021 7:57pm
I bought a few shares on that dip today. Haven't bought any in a while, sick of all my other loser stocks. Got 3 at $49.66...
I bought a few shares on that dip today. Haven't bought any in a while, sick of all my other loser stocks. Got 3 at $49.66.

I did the same. Got a couple at $50 n a couple more at $49. It sure was a down day but it bounced back a bit after hours. I have a feeling next week is going to be much better than this one👍
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/7/2021 7:22am
I hope I’m not screwing myself but I’m loading up on this dip today because I really like this stock 👊🦍

The Shop

7/7/2021 7:33am
KennyT wrote:
I hope I’m not screwing myself but I’m loading up on this dip today because I really like this stock 👊🦍
I'm curious, why? Besides the potential of the short squeeze, what value does AMC show to you?

To me it appears to be a company that was losing $150M per year pre-pandemic at 1/5 the current share price. I'm just not seeing a bright future for AMC in an increasingly isolated viewing world where individual streaming is dominating. Unless they put out a streaming service that somehow surpasses the current players, it's a long road to a successful transformation to something else that can be profitable.

And just to be clear, I'm not saying it can't be, but I am a doubter because I don't see the road ahead to justify an investment outside of speculation on volatility.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/7/2021 7:49am Edited Date/Time 7/7/2021 7:51am
KennyT wrote:
I'm curious, why? Besides the potential of the short squeeze, what value does AMC show to you? To me it appears to be a company that...
I'm curious, why? Besides the potential of the short squeeze, what value does AMC show to you?

To me it appears to be a company that was losing $150M per year pre-pandemic at 1/5 the current share price. I'm just not seeing a bright future for AMC in an increasingly isolated viewing world where individual streaming is dominating. Unless they put out a streaming service that somehow surpasses the current players, it's a long road to a successful transformation to something else that can be profitable.

And just to be clear, I'm not saying it can't be, but I am a doubter because I don't see the road ahead to justify an investment outside of speculation on volatility.
It’s the potential for the short squeeze. I’m playing with their money now. Thanks to this board I was able to get a large chunk at $12.50, some more at $14+ a few months ago. Sold my original investment plus some profit when it was over $63 and now when it dips I’m buying. I’m confident it will get back to the $60’s and beyond

This is not for a long term retirement,
It’s more of a possible quick and easy payday if I hold during these dips. If it tanks to nothing my life won’t change at all, if it takes off it will change.
It’s a no brained for my situation
7/7/2021 7:54am
KennyT wrote:
It’s the potential for the short squeeze. I’m playing with their money now. Thanks to this board I was able to get a large chunk at...
It’s the potential for the short squeeze. I’m playing with their money now. Thanks to this board I was able to get a large chunk at $12.50, some more at $14+ a few months ago. Sold my original investment plus some profit when it was over $63 and now when it dips I’m buying. I’m confident it will get back to the $60’s and beyond

It’s more of a possible quick and easy payday if I hold during these dips. If it tanks to nothing my life won’t change at all, if it takes off it will change.
Ok, thanks. When you said "I really like this stock" I thought you meant for a long term investment because you liked the company. Your response makes a lot more sense to me.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/7/2021 8:02am
KennyT wrote:
It’s the potential for the short squeeze. I’m playing with their money now. Thanks to this board I was able to get a large chunk at...

Ok, thanks. When you said "I really like this stock" I thought you meant for a long term investment because you liked the company. Your response...
Ok, thanks. When you said "I really like this stock" I thought you meant for a long term investment because you liked the company. Your response makes a lot more sense to me.
Oh no it at all. It’s just a term the AMC nuts say 👍

And just to be clear, I know zero/zilch about stocks. I’m just hoping this one goes the way of GameStop. I would never bet my life savings on “hoping” but it is fun to partake in and observe what’s going on with the ups/downs and listening to everyone’s take on why it raises/dips
Zycki11
7/7/2021 12:24pm
I think what most people don’t understand, is that the technicals don’t matter for the company. This isn’t your everyday investment. This is a battle that people are tired of being screwed by hedge funds. Once the squeeze happens then it will change.

As for the squeeze itself. Hedge funds are in a bad position. 80% of the float is owned by retail investors. They are not selling because they learned from GameStop. The amount of shorting, FTD, naked shorts is absurd. 10 days straight of infow higher than outflow and the price drops lol
ns503
7/8/2021 3:49am
I'm still watching Cineplex kinda close, thinking it might squeeze someday too. (Plus I think it has some Covid rebound potential anyway). Almost pulled the trigger 3 times now but haven't yet. Was a bit of a blip earlier this week. Trigger finger getting itchy. Also watching BB. But they both might just be meme side shows.
7/8/2021 5:47am
It's looking like it will be a pretty red day in premarket. Almost my entire watch list is red. This week is a pretty hard test of our diamond hands.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/8/2021 9:19am
All the shits going on sale today damn.
AMC is coming back nicely.
I was sweating this morning. Couldn’t resist a little at $41, wondered if I had lost my mind doing that. One things for sure, this stock will give you highs/lows
Zycki11
7/8/2021 9:43am
ns503 wrote:
I'm still watching Cineplex kinda close, thinking it might squeeze someday too. (Plus I think it has some Covid rebound potential anyway). Almost pulled the trigger...
I'm still watching Cineplex kinda close, thinking it might squeeze someday too. (Plus I think it has some Covid rebound potential anyway). Almost pulled the trigger 3 times now but haven't yet. Was a bit of a blip earlier this week. Trigger finger getting itchy. Also watching BB. But they both might just be meme side shows.
That won’t happen. Especially since it’s the AMC show and hedgies will continue to evolve and manipulate media etc to not allow it to happen again. If this goes down the way it should, I can see the SEC putting up safety barriers for hedges to prevent this again.
7/8/2021 10:40am
All the shits going on sale today damn.
AMC is coming back nicely.
KennyT wrote:
I was sweating this morning. Couldn’t resist a little at $41, wondered if I had lost my mind doing that. One things for sure, this stock...
I was sweating this morning. Couldn’t resist a little at $41, wondered if I had lost my mind doing that. One things for sure, this stock will give you highs/lows
What a ride! 12% down to 8% up!
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/13/2021 3:29pm
Help me out boys….I’m still picking up a few here n there but I’m not enjoying it as much as I used to be when it was in the 50’s. Am I worrying for nothing? I need a pep talk 😂
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
7/13/2021 4:04pm
A lot of stuff is on sale this week. AMC is still a HODL
JWACK
7/13/2021 6:03pm
I’m still holding!
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/13/2021 6:54pm
Oh yeah I’m holding for sure. No way I’m selling during the dip, in fact I can’t resist buying. I just hope I’m not screwing up 😂
7/18/2021 12:07am
I have a smooth brain, but apparently this could help things on Monday. Its good to not set timelines though because that gives expectations and great expectations leads to disappointment if things don't pan out....but...

7/20/2021 1:33pm
I hope you guys have been able to weather the storm all right so far. We are basically right where we were when it dipped after the bigly gains.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/20/2021 3:06pm
I hope you guys have been able to weather the storm all right so far. We are basically right where we were when it dipped after...
I hope you guys have been able to weather the storm all right so far. We are basically right where we were when it dipped after the bigly gains.
Finally had a good day. I was picking up a few each day during the 30’s but I really hope I’m not tempted with a dip that low ever again
Zycki11
7/20/2021 3:29pm
I hope you guys have been able to weather the storm all right so far. We are basically right where we were when it dipped after...
KennyT wrote:
Finally had a good day. I was picking up a few each day during the 30’s but I really hope I’m not tempted with a dip...
Finally had a good day. I was picking up a few each day during the 30’s but I really hope I’m not tempted with a dip that low ever again
Don’t ever sell on a dip.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
7/20/2021 3:40pm
KennyT wrote:
Finally had a good day. I was picking up a few each day during the 30’s but I really hope I’m not tempted with a dip...
Zycki11 wrote:
Don’t ever sell on a dip.
Oh I know better than that. I’m gonna hold onto this and see where it goes. It’s definitely not gonna break me if it tanks so my only hope is to let it ride for as long as it takes to launch 🚀
7/20/2021 7:24pm
KennyT wrote:
Oh I know better than that. I’m gonna hold onto this and see where it goes. It’s definitely not gonna break me if it tanks so...
Oh I know better than that. I’m gonna hold onto this and see where it goes. It’s definitely not gonna break me if it tanks so my only hope is to let it ride for as long as it takes to launch 🚀
Its even more fun trying to figure out when you actually should sell
Zycki11
7/27/2021 8:33am
Boy oh boy this is getting absolutely bonkers. When you have big brother printing money to keep the economy afloat and the money they lent going into companies hands who then are the catalyst to a market implosion? Lmao.

The best part is that we just continue to do our little part and we are victorious

Post a reply to: AMC

The Latest