pourcel ...

mohammed
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:29pm
looks like hes on cruise control for most of the race and then turns on the turbo when he needs to. The young lads are giving it there all barcia and stroupe but pourcel is bit too much for them. I see pourcel going undefeated this sx season.
|
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 11:49am
I think you may be right on the running the table thing!
robot870
2/28/2010 11:50am
I agree, but hopefully Barcia won't take him out. Seem's to me that kid ride's like a bit of a jerk.
Rupert X
2/28/2010 11:52am
mohammed wrote:
looks like hes on cruise control for most of the race and then turns on the turbo when he needs to. The young lads are giving...
looks like hes on cruise control for most of the race and then turns on the turbo when he needs to. The young lads are giving it there all barcia and stroupe but pourcel is bit too much for them. I see pourcel going undefeated this sx season.

Did you watch the race last night ?

Did you see him on the podium ?

Cruise control was NOT working last night.

And, in his podium interview, it was very clear that this was a very shaken up, sweaty,

disheveled and unnerved Christophe Pourcel that just realized that as talented as

he is - Wilson, Barcia and Stroupe - can ride a motorcycle FAST, too.

And hey, I'm cheering for Pourcel, but get real, Mohammed.

The Shop

mohammed
2/28/2010 11:54am
robot870 wrote:
I agree, but hopefully Barcia won't take him out. Seem's to me that kid ride's like a bit of a jerk.
I think riding dirty is the only way he can try to beat and intimidate pourcel but he wants to win so bad he will try anything.
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 11:55am
mohammed wrote:
looks like hes on cruise control for most of the race and then turns on the turbo when he needs to. The young lads are giving...
Rupert X wrote:
Did you watch the race last night ? Did you see him on the podium ? Cruise control was NOT working last night. And, in his...

And, in his podium interview, it was very clear that this was a very shaken up, sweaty,

disheveled and unnerved Christophe Pourcel that just realized that as talented as

Sorry, that was no accident that Porcel was on top of the box last night.
mohammed
2/28/2010 11:59am
mohammed wrote:
Rupert X wrote:
Did you watch the race last night ? Did you see him on the podium ? Cruise control was NOT working last night. And, in his...

Once he got around for the lead he pulled away. He was upset because of the dirty riding. Barcia was all over the place , riding over his limits i say.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
2/28/2010 12:02pm
non pas du tout de "cruise control" Mo. This was one of those best races you see once a year (like Phoenix 08) and CP was every but cruise control. Smart, smooth, determined, intelligent, pissed, riding hard, all that for sure, but not cruise control.
And yes, he is pissed by JB's riding.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
2/28/2010 12:06pm
Pourcel is bad ass. Slowly becoming a fan of that kid.
Rupert X
2/28/2010 12:09pm

I guess I saw a different race. I saw an incredibly talented rider that normally

checks out - struggling to maintain a solid footing up front and, for a while there,

it looked like Metcalfe or whoever it was - might even put him back to fifth - with a few laps

left. Everybody up front was hanging it out and everybody was making little

mistakes here and there, so the reality is, that I'm not confident that Pourcel was

confident when he was fighting off Barcia and crowd, I think he was in panic mode

with the other riders able to get deep inside his helmet. I think he was fortunate that

things played out like they did and, his erratic behavior on the podium reflected that

he was truly shaken up by the upstart challengers.
2/28/2010 12:10pm
2 weeks on the bike, gets in all sorts of mayhem, still wins.

Or JB and the guys will be there every week from now on, or a big big snoozer.

I think it will be the latter.
Tophs
2/28/2010 12:10pm
mohammed wrote:
Rupert X wrote:

mohammed wrote:
Once he got around for the lead he pulled away. He was upset because of the dirty riding. Barcia was all over the place , riding...
Once he got around for the lead he pulled away. He was upset because of the dirty riding. Barcia was all over the place , riding over his limits i say.
PLEASE.

Barcia was behind Pourcel, caught up to him and was about to pass him on the outside to the quad jump when Pourcel cut in front of him. Im not really a fan of the way Barcia hits everyone, but the way Pourcel kept trying to take him out, I was hoping Barcia would park him. Had Stroupe not fallen, Pourcel would have only gotten 3rd.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1276th
2/28/2010 12:31pm
Tophs wrote:
PLEASE. Barcia was behind Pourcel, caught up to him and was about to pass him on the outside to the quad jump when Pourcel cut in...
PLEASE.

Barcia was behind Pourcel, caught up to him and was about to pass him on the outside to the quad jump when Pourcel cut in front of him. Im not really a fan of the way Barcia hits everyone, but the way Pourcel kept trying to take him out, I was hoping Barcia would park him. Had Stroupe not fallen, Pourcel would have only gotten 3rd.
I don't think u watched the race carefully. Barcia bumped into CP in the left 180 in between the whoops, CP shows him in the next turn (leading to the quad) that he can do it too. Pretty simple.
swizcore
2/28/2010 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:05pm
Was it just in my head that during the podium interview Pourcell said he crashed hard this week?

He definitely had to work for this one, and had a bit of luck fall his way, as in bad luck for Stroupe and BBB. Whether their bad luck was rider error or not is irrelevant.

Oh and BTW, Pourcell said he doesn't like to ride like that but when he was he was DAMN good at it. "Sneaky French Guy".
level
2/28/2010 12:35pm
Pourcel got lucky last night. Stroupe had the race and Barcia possibly would of caught Stroupe. But he won and that's all that matters but I don't think he will go undefeated. Barcia reminds me a lot of Stewart.
sharkey
2/28/2010 12:39pm
robot870 wrote:
mohammed wrote:
I think riding dirty is the only way he can try to beat and intimidate pourcel but he wants to win so bad he will try...
I think riding dirty is the only way he can try to beat and intimidate pourcel but he wants to win so bad he will try anything.
you know its guys like you that make people here dislike guys like pourcel. everyone was agressive last night, milsaps , poto etc maybe he needs to put it in high gear because these guys were running with him\past him actually. to be honest i thought this years east coast was gonna be boring but maybe not .i think its nice pourcel actually is expressing himself now and we get to see the real him now
newmann
2/28/2010 12:44pm
Pourcel has set the pace, everyone else is just trying to match it. Good racing, a little bumping is expected. This is after all, the regional class for the up and coming racers. You guys act like it's a career professional class or something.Wink
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 12:47pm
newmann wrote:
Pourcel has set the pace, everyone else is just trying to match it. Good racing, a little bumping is expected. This is after all, the regional...
Pourcel has set the pace, everyone else is just trying to match it. Good racing, a little bumping is expected. This is after all, the regional class for the up and coming racers. You guys act like it's a career professional class or something.Wink
. You guys act like it's a career professional class or something

For Metty and Clark it is!
oshow
2/28/2010 12:48pm
robot870 wrote:
That's where you are wrong. Barcia is racing his butt off just like he should.
jtomasik
2/28/2010 1:03pm
I thought Pourcel was going to have an easy time of it cherrypicking the Lites class this year, but what Stroupe and especially Barcia showed last night was they're not going to make it easy for Christophe.

Oh, and mohammed, maybe you forgot of the hit that Pourcel did to Barcia on the first lap? I'd imagine you did. Otherwise you wouldn't say something so stupid. 'Course I don't see the Americans here crying about it. Bumping is racing. Don't try to pussify our sport. If you want to pussify MX, go pick on your "World Championship" series of the FIM.

And maybe you forgot how Stroupe and Barcia both caught up to Pourcel. Stroupe passed Pourcel first on lap 6, then Pourcel started rubber-necking like Vuilleman used to. And, when Barcia first passed Pourcel clean after the finish line jump, it was Pourcel who intenionally pushed Barcia wide, kept fucking around with Barcia, and let Stroupe get away.

Looks more to me like Pourcel might be the dirty rider. No surprise. Seems the Frenchies breed jerks...Sorby being a prime example of that.
mx317
2/28/2010 1:11pm
I was there last night and it was one of the best races I have seen in a long time! Pourcel may have been a little hurt because I saw him case hard on the quad in practice and he pulled off for a while. It almost seemed he may have hurt his back a little because when he rode off he had one hand on his back and leaned back like he may have pulled something. May not have, but this is what I saw.
cdsmx
2/28/2010 1:16pm
Pourcel sucks dick
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 1:17pm
cdsmx wrote:
Pourcel sucks dick
And you know this , how?
MX Culture
2/28/2010 1:24pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Pourcel is bad ass. Slowly becoming a fan of that kid.
agreed...awesome riding, period. Talked to him after the race and he was a cool as could be. My whole perception of him has changed after that 3 minute conversation.
DD
jtomasik
2/28/2010 1:26pm
cdsmx wrote:
Pourcel sucks dick
XBUTCHX wrote:
And you know this , how?
Why would you even want to find out?
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 1:29pm
jtomasik wrote:
Why would you even want to find out?
Hey fuck stick how you doing?
XBUTCHX
2/28/2010 1:31pm
cdsmx wrote:
Pourcel sucks dick
ocscottie wrote:
Do you all hear that sound?
Does it sound like dick?
jbomx363
2/28/2010 1:34pm
Geezum... this is just like the Aussies being delusional about Reed.. now we got the Frenchies being delusional..

It was a gift last night...period...

I really thought he would also be unstoppable.. but after last night..I've changed my mind. I still think he'll win the championship, but it won't be without some losses.

Post a reply to: pourcel ...

The Latest