Worst coverage yet by speed!!!

purpleNurple
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:25pm
COME ON YOU POP UP THE SPONSOR SCREEN AS THERE IS TWO LAPS LEFT AND THEN GO TO COMMERCIAL. HATE THIS CRAP
|
Ing
9/4/2010 5:59pm
I completely understand your point. You may be correct.
groggylbc
9/4/2010 6:01pm
booo hoooo you f-in cry baby. waaaaa the same day coverage sucked. i say thank you to everyone who made it possible for the live, same day and the next day coverage. thank you very much!!
thiel77
9/4/2010 6:10pm
Yes thank you, that commercial had to be put in there for the companies who pay money to have their commercials air during the program. Also, even through the graphic was in the way it was only up infront of the riders for maybe 3 seconds.

I agree with groggy, the next day coverage is GREAT! Thank you to Speed for doing this.
Bojangles
9/4/2010 6:10pm
hey, somebody has to pay the bills, so all you cry babies can sit on your fat asses and have something to complain about.

The Shop

staylow
9/4/2010 6:15pm
At least you got to see it.....SPEED was frozen here (SC) with three Japanese guys sitting there....didn't even get to see the race......Did this happen anywhere else?
DanDunes818
9/4/2010 6:21pm
I wish all you speed tv complainers would eat a big bowl of stfu!!!!
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
9/4/2010 6:35pm
While were at it, damn internet ... because of you, I can't lay off the computer long enough to watch the races same day live. Curses.
nwmx
9/4/2010 7:12pm
gotta do what ya gotta do. I've loved the coverage all year and today was no different. Having Weigandt join Emig was a big step up IMO and getting rid of Shaheen. Weigandt makes every race even more exciting.
purpleNurple
9/4/2010 7:17pm
nwmx wrote:
gotta do what ya gotta do. I've loved the coverage all year and today was no different. Having Weigandt join Emig was a big step up...
gotta do what ya gotta do. I've loved the coverage all year and today was no different. Having Weigandt join Emig was a big step up IMO and getting rid of Shaheen. Weigandt makes every race even more exciting.
correct about weege. 450 coverage was spot on. I wish they would let Emig run a little more when he was talking about watching how Dungey rides.
Sparkey
9/4/2010 7:36pm
It only mattered because there was a great race gong on. I was sitting there with my son and almost shit myself when they announced thier sponsors with the 2 lap board coming out. I guess I was a bit emotionally charged Smile

Great Freak'n race!!!!!
jaeckle
9/4/2010 8:02pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2010 8:03pm
You guys watch racing on tv? And on top of that bitch about it? To quote Kevin Windham....." I don't watch the races on TV because TV does not do it justice".

The internet coverage is light years better. Somebody has to pay the bills.

And most importantly the TV coverage is NOT for the fans of MX. It is for joe six pack sitting on his couch looking for something in his life to spend $20,000 a year risking his life for a hobby. Didn't you guys get the memo regarding the TV package?
toroP
9/4/2010 8:11pm
dont like my thread...go F yourself
Hey dude, don't complain, don't expect excellence. Then we all might all have to do good work for the money we're paid, and our kids might have to really study in school. Just eat your mayo and bread sandwich and tell everyone how awesome it is.
jaeckle
9/4/2010 8:19pm
jaeckle wrote:
You guys watch racing on tv? And on top of that bitch about it? To quote Kevin Windham....." I don't watch the races on TV because...
You guys watch racing on tv? And on top of that bitch about it? To quote Kevin Windham....." I don't watch the races on TV because TV does not do it justice".

The internet coverage is light years better. Somebody has to pay the bills.

And most importantly the TV coverage is NOT for the fans of MX. It is for joe six pack sitting on his couch looking for something in his life to spend $20,000 a year risking his life for a hobby. Didn't you guys get the memo regarding the TV package?
um guys there is a thread here. Fight via PM messages please.
9/4/2010 9:14pm
dont like my thread...go F yourself
Dont like Speed..... go F yourself.
jasonv43
9/4/2010 9:15pm
You know, I didn't like them cutting away with 2 laps to go either but they gotta work within their system right now.

And I really enjoy Emig / Wiegandt. I don't care what anybody says.
Bojangles
9/5/2010 1:02pm
nwmx wrote:
gotta do what ya gotta do. I've loved the coverage all year and today was no different. Having Weigandt join Emig was a big step up...
correct about weege. 450 coverage was spot on. I wish they would let Emig run a little more when he was talking about watching how Dungey...
correct about weege. 450 coverage was spot on. I wish they would let Emig run a little more when he was talking about watching how Dungey rides.
so I understand this correctly, you start a thread saying "worst coverage yet by speed" then write "450 coverage was spot on"? you just flushed any credibility of your posts down the drain.
FIREfish148
9/5/2010 1:07pm
Yea I couldnt believe they cut to commercial in a heated battle with two laps left. All I know is I was pretty stoked I tivo'd it.
Andimers
9/5/2010 1:22pm
When I was over in CA, I noticed they went to the commercials, as Dungey was on his final lap, and returned when he was on the podium... WTF?
Bojangles
9/5/2010 1:31pm
Andimers wrote:
When I was over in CA, I noticed they went to the commercials, as Dungey was on his final lap, and returned when he was on...
When I was over in CA, I noticed they went to the commercials, as Dungey was on his final lap, and returned when he was on the podium... WTF?
That's not what happened where my fat ass was planted. I saw Dungey take the checkered flag, Windham cross the line as well, then they went to commercial. I saw it on Speed. They missed nothing. Maybe your cable company, satellite company or whatever messed it up. Happens sometimes with the scabs who work weekends at the various local providers across the country. My company got it right. Sorry you missed it.
purpleNurple
9/5/2010 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/5/2010 1:53pm
nwmx wrote:
correct about weege. 450 coverage was spot on. I wish they would let Emig run a little more when he was talking about watching how Dungey...
Bojangles wrote:
so I understand this correctly, you start a thread saying "worst coverage yet by speed" then write "450 coverage was spot on"? you just flushed any...
so I understand this correctly, you start a thread saying "worst coverage yet by speed" then write "450 coverage was spot on"? you just flushed any credibility of your posts down the drain.
Hmm credibility down the drain???? I guess I should just group everything together and not recognize when something is messed up and when something is on point...... Bojangles get over yourself, People with brains can realize that I was talking about the Lites coverage. OH and guess what I give credit where credit is due, and watched a well produced/edited 450 race.... after watching a crappy timed commercial break in the lites.....so understand correctly yet???

Post a reply to: Worst coverage yet by speed!!!

The Latest