What happened to the “Help” thread? (Harris performance)

moscrop940
Edited Date/Time 7/21/2019 8:13am
I had skipped over the thread multiple times before realizing it had amassed 11 pages.

Decided to give it a look through, made it to through page 9, and when I clicked to page 10, I got the “404 error” message.

Skimmed through dumbgeon, non-Moto, etc looking for it, but no luck.

Things were starting to heat up, so I’m hoping either someone can tell me I’m blind and provide a link, or someone can fill me in on the last couple pages.

Thanks boys

- Moscrop
|
USA
Fantasy
428th
7/20/2019 7:27pm
The OP did say multiple times that he would delete the thread so I’m guessing he pulled the trigger finally. Hope it all worked out for him. Harris sounds like a total douchebag, deserved the slandering of his name.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/20/2019 8:04pm
I’m not sure what you guys are talking about. But I’ve also been at Millville, where the Internet does not run wild and free.
SEE ARE125
7/20/2019 10:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2019 10:11pm
So I take it you didn’t delete the thread Travo? Any updates?
travo375
7/20/2019 10:57pm
That pic is 100% him. Yes I deleted it everything is resolved it’s at another shop and he payed the bill upfront. I should have it in 1.5 to 2 weeks an if it runs perfect and looks as good or better then when I sent it I won’t repost all the emails. I would say he did his best to make it right

The Shop

T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
7/21/2019 6:46am
travo375 wrote:
That pic is 100% him. Yes I deleted it everything is resolved it’s at another shop and he payed the bill upfront. I should have it...
That pic is 100% him. Yes I deleted it everything is resolved it’s at another shop and he payed the bill upfront. I should have it in 1.5 to 2 weeks an if it runs perfect and looks as good or better then when I sent it I won’t repost all the emails. I would say he did his best to make it right
Sounds like Derek owns travo375’s login info to me...
Melicar
7/21/2019 9:33am
Unlocked but nothing to see here
nytsmaC
7/21/2019 10:24am
travo375 wrote:
That pic is 100% him. Yes I deleted it everything is resolved it’s at another shop and he payed the bill upfront. I should have it...
What do you suppose would have happened without that thread?
Yamyz144
7/21/2019 10:49am
moscrop940 wrote:
I had skipped over the thread multiple times before realizing it had amassed 11 pages. Decided to give it a look through, made it to through...
I had skipped over the thread multiple times before realizing it had amassed 11 pages.

Decided to give it a look through, made it to through page 9, and when I clicked to page 10, I got the “404 error” message.

Things were starting to heat up, so I’m hoping either someone can tell me I’m blind and provide a link, or someone can fill me in on the last couple pages.

Thanks boys

- Moscrop
The orginal tread was deleted by the guy who started it as it was a big mis communication on both partys. Derick H is a very well known motor builder with many championships to prove it.
Some times you can't make Everone happy but they worked it out in the end.

I highly recommend derick and so will any of the many top riders that ever used him.
7/21/2019 10:53am
I shared my personal worst case scenario as the helper in another thread. I'm glad Travo was redeemed. When people are shit, make them make it right. People hate public shaming. Call them out. I've never ripped anyone off or fucked them over. I'll die happy for that. That's anarchists and atheists comfort zone.
Doddy
7/21/2019 11:30am
travo375 wrote:
Happy you may get your engine back, but deleting the thread really did the rest of us a disservice. Chicken shit it is.
nytsmaC
7/21/2019 11:35am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2019 11:35am
Doddy wrote:
Happy you may get your engine back, but deleting the thread really did the rest of us a disservice. Chicken shit it is.
That seems to be the way of the world these days. It’s disappointing but I’m not surprised.
OldPro277
7/21/2019 11:42am
moscrop940 wrote:
I had skipped over the thread multiple times before realizing it had amassed 11 pages. Decided to give it a look through, made it to through...

Thanks boys

- Moscrop
Yamyz144 wrote:
The orginal tread was deleted by the guy who started it as it was a big mis communication on both partys. Derick H is a very...
The orginal tread was deleted by the guy who started it as it was a big mis communication on both partys. Derick H is a very well known motor builder with many championships to prove it.

I highly recommend derick and so will any of the many top riders that ever used him.
Funny that none of those "top riders" had his back on this. And the small number of defenders are newbies from Harris' neck of the woods.
MotoMo165
7/21/2019 12:27pm
moscrop940 wrote:

Thanks boys

- Moscrop
Yamyz144 wrote:
The orginal tread was deleted by the guy who started it as it was a big mis communication on both partys. Derick H is a very...

OldPro277 wrote:
Funny that none of those "top riders" had his back on this. And the small number of defenders are newbies from Harris' neck of the woods.
Told ya who his main business was 🍿🍻
OldPro277
7/21/2019 1:11pm
travo375 wrote:
Does the term "Milque-toast" mean anything to you ?? Just asking for a friend.......
aeffertz
7/21/2019 1:21pm
Yamyz144 wrote:

Strange you made an account strictly to comment in threads pertaining to Harris Performance. Today I learned ignoring your paying customer for 5 months is considered “Miscommunication by both parties”. Pinch
7/21/2019 4:21pm
travo375 wrote:
You deleted everything because you want someone else to get fucked over?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/21/2019 4:24pm
How many of you would like a free vacation.
GIwasB4
7/21/2019 4:29pm
GuyB wrote:
How many of you would like a free vacation.
I'd be happy just to get a Vital T-shirt
travo375
7/21/2019 4:29pm
travo375 wrote:
OldPro277 wrote:
Does the term "Milque-toast" mean anything to you ?? Just asking for a friend.......
I keep doing it huh
Elbows
Fantasy
1171st
7/21/2019 5:06pm
So, he bounced the ball ( engine) into someone else court?
From what I’ve read Derek is paying for another shop to fix it. Evidently travo is cool with this and deleted the original thread in return. That’s his business but I personally think the guy needs to be called out on this before someone else gets burned.

Post a reply to: What happened to the “Help” thread? (Harris performance)

The Latest