2/9/2019 8:02 PM

IMPRESSIVE

|

2/9/2019 8:05 PM

Chooooo chooooo

|

2/9/2019 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:07 PM

Riding well. His achilles heal has always been starts, and I guess for him going to KTM and working with Aldon has really helped his intensity from what he said and what we have seen watching the races.

I still think that any one of the top 4 could lock down the title, that is why they are where they are in points. Eli needs starts (and he did seem like he was getting better at them the few years, this year its been hit and miss), Kenny just needs the right break for a win, and I would say Marvin is in the same boat. They all rode well, Webb just got away.

|

2/9/2019 8:07 PM

mx 219 wrote:

Riding well. His achilles heal has always been starts, and I guess for him going to KTM and working with Aldon has really helped his intensity from what he said and what we have seen watching the races.

I still think that any one of the top 4 could lock down the title, that is why they are where they are in points. Eli needs starts (and he did seem like he was getting better at them the few years, this year its been hit and miss), Kenny just needs the right break for a win, and I would say Marvin is in the same boat. They all rode well, Webb just got away.

Don't know if Kenny is just being more patient, riding "scared" or lost a bit but doesn't seem to have the drive he had last year before his incident with Webb. Maybe it has to do with his BIL, but he's been up there on the starts and hasn't been able to do anything with it.

|

2/9/2019 8:08 PM

Roczen said he couldn't practice all week because of the lime burn.

|

2/9/2019 8:09 PM

Has he silenced the critics yet?? It has me sorta surprised.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

2/9/2019 8:11 PM

mx 219 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Don't know if Kenny is just being more patient, riding "scared" or lost a bit but doesn't seem to have the drive he had last year before his incident with Webb. Maybe it has to do with his BIL, but he's been up there on the starts and hasn't been able to do anything with it.

2 years ago, KR94 would have been running a train on these fools.. I'm happy he's out there ripping and still smiling and there's nobody I want to see win more..

|

I miss

2/9/2019 8:13 PM

BR8ES wrote:

I think everyone is surprised. Including himself.

|

2/9/2019 8:14 PM

BR8ES wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Yeah, good point and probably right.

|

2/9/2019 8:15 PM

mx 219 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

2 years ago, KR94 would have been running a train on these fools.. I'm happy he's out there ripping and still smiling and there's nobody I want to see win more..

Yep, he was beginning to roll. What might've been, hope he gets his mojo back

|

2/9/2019 8:17 PM

BR8ES wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

BR8ES wrote:

It’s a pleasant surprise. The more contenders the better. Major props to all the guys stepping up and fighting for the wins.

|

2/9/2019 8:21 PM

agn5009 wrote:

BR8ES wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

It’s a pleasant surprise. The more contenders the better. Major props to all the guys stepping up and fighting for the wins.

Yep, glad he is up there. Agree all the way.

|

2/9/2019 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:23 PM

FMOTP. He’ll be Herling’s hurtle. If he carries this speed outdoors, Herlings better hope he heals up for the MXGP. Dutchie don’t want none.

|

2/9/2019 8:23 PM

I can’t like the guy. Don’t mean to piss anyone off, but I can’t help it. He’s been a rubbe me the ring way ever since his first 250 championship and I just don’t like him. He likes to dish it out, but cry’s when it’s done to him. No disrespect to anyone who does like him, I just don’t.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/9/2019 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:25 PM

mx 219 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

Because he won one race by a big gap? Next race Dungey stalked him the whole time and then he got injured. I don't know where this perceived dominance by him indoors comes from.

|

2/9/2019 8:24 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

FMOTP. He’ll be Herling’s hurtle. If he carries this speed outdoors, Herlings better hope he heals up for the MXGP. Dutchie don’t want none.

Stop

|

2/9/2019 8:25 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

GTFOH - Webb isn’t half of Herlings on an outdoor track. And no, the Charlotte MXGP isn’t anywhere close to an outdoor track. That was an outdoor SX track. Herlings would Lap Webb on a real outdoor track.

|

2/9/2019 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:27 PM

I don't like him either, but doesn't change what he has done and where he is up to this point. Another guy winning/in the mix is a good thing.

|

2/9/2019 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:31 PM

When the track is tight and technical, his style works incredibly well. When I look at the track maps, I start to tell myself that he can be champion.

|

2/9/2019 8:30 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

GTFOH - Webb isn’t half of Herlings on an outdoor track. And no, the Charlotte MXGP isn’t anywhere close to an outdoor track. That was an outdoor SX track. Herlings would Lap Webb on a real outdoor track.

|

2/9/2019 8:34 PM

Roczen is just a little slower at this point in the season. He has been the most consistent rider which is much better than being blazingly fast and crashing out of the series. I hope he can gain a little mors speed and get a win soon.

|

2/9/2019 8:34 PM

Yeah, not a fan of his personality, but no denying if it’s a non muddy track he’s rocking right now.

|

2/9/2019 8:35 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Herlings would win but that lapping crap iz nonsense.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/9/2019 8:36 PM

Congrats to Webb winning a hell of a race !

|

theprizefighter wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Making your point will an irrelevant 250 race?

|

He isn't my favorite rider but when he lost that race at Des Nations a few years ago you could tell it absolutely gutted him for some time so I like what I'm seeing from this refreshed 2.0 Webb..

|

RIDEMPS.COM

theprizefighter wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Again, a SX track and 4 years ago. I live in Charlotte and that track was an embarrassment for an MXGP track. You’re an idiot.

|

2/9/2019 8:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:39 PM

Turns out Roger knows more then all of us Vitards. Who woulda thunk it

|

2/9/2019 8:45 PM

I don't think Ken has what it takes to be champ. I dont know if he does not gel 100% with the bike or what it is. Cooper is clearly faster. I don't know if Ken will even get a win. I dont think Tomac likes the 2019 bike either They need to put him on whatever he was riding last year.

As much as I can't stand Cooper Webb, I think he's 2019 SX Champ if he stays healthy.

|