This thread used to have something to do with RV. Now it doesn't.

Edited Date/Time 8/15/2013 8:42am
|
Lamecake
8/10/2013 3:33am
Whaaaa.. I hope thats not true. Cant he wait a week for the screws to be removed? I mean its one of the biggest events in the year! Would love to see him ride..
DonM
8/10/2013 5:29am
Lamecake wrote:
Whaaaa.. I hope thats not true. Cant he wait a week for the screws to be removed? I mean its one of the biggest events in...
Whaaaa.. I hope thats not true. Cant he wait a week for the screws to be removed? I mean its one of the biggest events in the year! Would love to see him ride..
It would be more like a month after the US season ended.
stangbang
8/10/2013 5:38am
I have been the biggest RV fan since he turned pro. If he doesn't race the Des Nations this year.........ah well I'll still be a fan, but I will be very disappointed.
stewie94
8/10/2013 5:42am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2013 5:43am
honestly in imo , the Monster Energy Supercross series & the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series is more important than an Olympic race , but it is an honor to race for your country. if hes getting the surgery to get better for next season, then so be it

The Shop

ab5772
8/10/2013 8:05am
If RV sits out, I'd love to see Stewie on the team.
kongols
8/10/2013 8:09am
ab5772 wrote:
If RV sits out, I'd love to see Stewie on the team.
Not going to happen.

Bummer for RV.BlushAngry
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
8/10/2013 8:38am
Isn't Js7's knee flakey aswell? He may be wanting to get his shit fixed after the nats also
BIGHEAD1
8/10/2013 8:43am
Des Nations has lost it's luster for me..so here's one giant run on sentence to describe how I feel about it. Des nations...when all the best riders go race the feeder/stepping stone series riders to race a race that gives euros boners in hopes of being able to feel better about themselves if the americans crash or have a mechanical after making the track muddy, removing jumps, and making scrubbing and riding with your elbows up illegal and then when the U.S. victory happens the euros will blame the size of the country, bikes, air, economy, pick up trucks, breast implants, for our unfair advantage.

In other words.. victory isn't victory at all when you have a bunch of sore losers.
jamma10
8/10/2013 8:50am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
Des Nations has lost it's luster for me..so here's one giant run on sentence to describe how I feel about it. Des nations...when all the best...
Des Nations has lost it's luster for me..so here's one giant run on sentence to describe how I feel about it. Des nations...when all the best riders go race the feeder/stepping stone series riders to race a race that gives euros boners in hopes of being able to feel better about themselves if the americans crash or have a mechanical after making the track muddy, removing jumps, and making scrubbing and riding with your elbows up illegal and then when the U.S. victory happens the euros will blame the size of the country, bikes, air, economy, pick up trucks, breast implants, for our unfair advantage.

In other words.. victory isn't victory at all when you have a bunch of sore losers.
Thanks for the imput.
rcm406
8/10/2013 9:03am
From Racerx:

There are strong rumors running through the pits at Unadilla that Ryan Villopoto will undergo ankle surgery after the season and will not be able to race for Team USA at the Motocross of Nations. The injury has reportedly bothered Villopoto for more than a year and he did not want to have the surgery a year ago because he was recovering from ACL surgery. We are also hearing that the primary candidate to join the team would be Honda Muscle Milk’s Justin Barcia. Stay tuned as we continue to track this developing story.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/10/2013 9:03am
jamma10 wrote:
"News has filtered through this morning..."

Or rather "We read on VitlMX this morning..."
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Someone's paying attention. Smile
8/10/2013 9:19am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2013 9:21am
Screws removed from the leg, ankle surgery

Next week he's getting a bypass.

It sux if he does not participate. Again i won't be seeing RV ride AND the US wil have another excuse when they lose.

(There is always room for smacktalk Laughing )
elsinore
8/10/2013 9:31am
Bummer. That's a shame that the best rider in the world will not be representing the USA again. Bam Bam, Bubba or whomever will step and carry the torch for the red, white, and blue!
8/10/2013 9:34am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
Des Nations has lost it's luster for me..so here's one giant run on sentence to describe how I feel about it. Des nations...when all the best...

Best Run on I've read in a while Smile Very accurate,informative and had just the right amount of humor thrown in there LMAO ! Smile
Freddy
8/10/2013 10:43am
Very nice commercial show, with some quick clips of motocross.
KMC440
8/10/2013 10:57am
I'd like to see the Des Nations go to every other year.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
8/10/2013 2:12pm
Seems weird he would miss the Nations to just get screws out. He could do this after the Nations and have way more than enough time to heal and prepare for A1. Could there be another reason - another injury we dont know about?
peelout
8/10/2013 2:14pm
rcm406 wrote:
From Racerx: There are strong rumors running through the pits at Unadilla that Ryan Villopoto will undergo ankle surgery after the season and will not be...
From Racerx:

There are strong rumors running through the pits at Unadilla that Ryan Villopoto will undergo ankle surgery after the season and will not be able to race for Team USA at the Motocross of Nations. The injury has reportedly bothered Villopoto for more than a year and he did not want to have the surgery a year ago because he was recovering from ACL surgery. We are also hearing that the primary candidate to join the team would be Honda Muscle Milk’s Justin Barcia. Stay tuned as we continue to track this developing story.
Husqueerdo just took her blouse off
8/10/2013 2:17pm
Spat24 wrote:
Seems weird he would miss the Nations to just get screws out. He could do this after the Nations and have way more than enough time...
Seems weird he would miss the Nations to just get screws out. He could do this after the Nations and have way more than enough time to heal and prepare for A1. Could there be another reason - another injury we dont know about?
if hes nursing another injury it does not show lol , honestly why overthink it ? the off season is short enough for him as it is , plus the monster cup so the month out for the mxon is valuable time he can use otherwise
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
8/10/2013 2:34pm
Spat24 wrote:
Seems weird he would miss the Nations to just get screws out. He could do this after the Nations and have way more than enough time...
mototed 82 wrote:
if hes nursing another injury it does not show lol , honestly why overthink it ? the off season is short enough for him as it...
if hes nursing another injury it does not show lol , honestly why overthink it ? the off season is short enough for him as it is , plus the monster cup so the month out for the mxon is valuable time he can use otherwise
Yes he is killing it. Just bummed - would have been great to see him at the Nations. Maybe next year.
Outsider
8/10/2013 3:32pm
rcm406 wrote:
From Racerx: There are strong rumors running through the pits at Unadilla that Ryan Villopoto will undergo ankle surgery after the season and will not be...
From Racerx:

peelout wrote:
Husqueerdo just took her blouse off
Har! Where's she been?
8/10/2013 3:39pm
Spat24 wrote:
I can think of one: stop incessantly training. Sit on couch, eat burrito and chill for once. Who wants to keep training for an extra month just for this race. Dude has put in a lot of hard work already.
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
8/10/2013 3:44pm
Again, smart move by RV. Even though everyone wants to see America's best against Europe's best, the SX and Nats are more important.
WeiserGuy
8/10/2013 4:10pm
What a damn shame, makes me sick. I'm sure he'll be back for his most important race of the year, the Monster Energy Cup! Usually I'd say he'll have to live with it but I doubt he gives a shit.
8/10/2013 4:34pm
A local Pro who's a friend of mine told me today @ Dilla that Barcia told him he's replacing RV.
I'd rather see Tomac on the other 450 & BB on the 250

Post a reply to: This thread used to have something to do with RV. Now it doesn't.

The Latest