Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Note to speed....please post the complete results from the heats and LCQ. Thank you.
Only complaint i have is can the guys outside the top 5 atleast get a camera shot once in a while
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Great job speed!
but, not real thrilled with the production. The thread you linked wasn't entirely wrong. And showing Villopotto in 10th when JBS and CR are a bike length apart seems kind of silly to me.
When James or CR is out front by 10 seconds, it's great to scan the pack for racing or just air time...but, if it's "bar to bar" up front, that's where the camera should be.
Oh wait...you are still stunned by Erin's shirt. Nevermind.
If you are po' white trash like me and don't have an HD TV then you get crappy quality video. I do like the next day coverage though.
Can't they do like a picture in picture, thing for the winner, so we can still watch the real racing?
But I won't complain to loud...I got to watch both classes, the day after.
BTW, if they had live PPV, I'd pay for that every week.
"..FREE HD MOTO IN EVERY HOME..."
i would vote for that everytime
I really liked the 2 classes showing one after the other but.....if they made it one 2 hour show they would not have to waste valuable racing space showing the track lay out 2 times.
You're right !
damn that Dubya !
Pit Row
Post a reply to: SPEED Coverage This Year