Racerhead TwoTwo JGR and Reedy's tweet...

Crush
Edited Date/Time 3/4/2012 7:44pm
That's interesting...
|
Hanaa80
3/3/2012 2:48am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 2:49am
Some links would've been nice.

Racerhead #9

Vital would explode if that happened.

The Shop

1-forty-8
3/3/2012 4:20am
Its feels like to me that James is setting the summer up so he can take it off..... AGAIN..! Hope I'm wrong though, but if he's struggling indoors, outdoors he will get smoked! And that dude won't ride around in 3rd all summer long. Time will tell.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
3/3/2012 4:47am
The strangest rumor I have heard in some time was Stewart possibly moving over to Reed's team—not during the current Monster Energy AMA Supercross tour, but rather for the upcoming outdoor series. Obviously, there's not a lot of love between Chad and James, but there is respect for each other between them, as well as a will to win. It's not happening enough for James right now, and it's not going to happen at all for Chad for some time to come.

@CRtwotwo Most rumors always have a little truth to em...
blair683
3/3/2012 4:55am
James is very smart, he talks about going to two two for the next few months as outdoors edges closer he can't decide what to do so it sets him up for a great excuse not to race outdoors. I am a die hard Stewart fan I am pumped when he does good and I goto bed feeling down when he crashes out. But I have got to say if he doesnt race outdoors this seaon I will have to jump off th band wagon.
R-acer
3/3/2012 4:58am
It's not even the off season yetBlink
This would never happen
txmxer
3/3/2012 4:59am
Certainly looks like two-two knows how to dial in a scooter...
Feldspar
3/3/2012 5:14am
No way I am buying this. He is contracted with JGR for three years. I don't see him doing outdoors at all, never mind for a different team.
BR_HERO
3/3/2012 5:31am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 5:35am
Feldspar wrote:
No way I am buying this. He is contracted with JGR for three years. I don't see him doing outdoors at all, never mind for a...
No way I am buying this. He is contracted with JGR for three years. I don't see him doing outdoors at all, never mind for a different team.
x2

Reed is a master troll when it comes to twitter. Im sure he's laughing himself silly over this shit.lol
mxdude105
3/3/2012 5:36am
Feldspar wrote:
No way I am buying this. He is contracted with JGR for three years. I don't see him doing outdoors at all, never mind for a...
BR_HERO wrote:
x2

Reed is a master troll when it comes to twitter. Im sure he's laughing himself silly over this shit.lol
x3. Not a snowball's chance in hell this happens.
machine
3/3/2012 5:52am
I've never seen a 4th place rider talked about so much in my life. We have a rider leading the series who is also lsst years CHAMPION and no one talks about him. I guess when your not a drama queen, nobody cares, unfreakinbelievable.
kongols
3/3/2012 5:53am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 5:54am
machine wrote:
I've never seen a 4th place rider talked about so much in my life. We have a rider leading the series who is also lsst years...
I've never seen a 4th place rider talked about so much in my life. We have a rider leading the series who is also lsst years CHAMPION and no one talks about him. I guess when your not a drama queen, nobody cares, unfreakinbelievable.
Love me some poto... You starting to sound like Outsider.

Edit. I just looked who I`m talking to.... NFM
BR_HERO
3/3/2012 5:55am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 6:00am
machine wrote:
I've never seen a 4th place rider talked about so much in my life. We have a rider leading the series who is also lsst years...
Ryan just does his own thing, he always get's good press. Others who are constantly talked about are usually getting negative press that's the way i look at it anyway. Fans of this sport know RV is the man.
machine
3/3/2012 6:05am
machine wrote:
BR_HERO wrote:
Ryan just does his own thing, he always get's good press. Others who are constantly talked about are usually getting negative press that's the way i...
Ryan just does his own thing, he always get's good press. Others who are constantly talked about are usually getting negative press that's the way i look at it anyway. Fans of this sport know RV is the man.
True, quiet confidence. The losers like bongals sucking JS's balls make me sick.
Factoryphoto
3/3/2012 6:07am
machine wrote:
^^^^^^^
This
I love to watch JS7 ride he has raised the bar no doubt but im just over the drama.. If he is not winning there is an excuse for it. The two Ryans and Reedy were much better prepared and it shows. Personally i'd love to see Stewart on anything but a Yamaha (not dissing the YZ thinks it's a great bike) just so we can really see if it is the bike and not him. If he was on a Honda or Suzuki and was not winning then what? Maybe he is planting the seed now so when nationals come around he backs out with an excuse because of the bike. I'd love nothing more than to see him battle in the outdoors but I just don't see it happening. Hope I am wrong.
kongols
3/3/2012 6:08am
machine wrote:
BR_HERO wrote:
Ryan just does his own thing, he always get's good press. Others who are constantly talked about are usually getting negative press that's the way i...
machine wrote:
True, quiet confidence. The losers like bongals sucking JS's balls make me sick.
What a joke. Hows your cape? Are you and ol` ger sharing one? LMFAO
machine
3/3/2012 6:13am
BR_HERO wrote:
machine wrote:
kongols wrote:
Hows your lips holding up, getting chapped yet?
kongols
3/3/2012 6:18am
machine wrote:
kongols wrote:
machine wrote:
Hows your lips holding up, getting chapped yet?
machine
3/3/2012 6:23am
Eveyone's a racist aren't they bongals. The vital village idiot is on a mission to silence all the non JS fans by pegging them as racist. Your a real crusader there bongals.

What an idiot.......
kongols
3/3/2012 6:48am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2012 6:48am
machine wrote:
Eveyone's a racist aren't they bongals. The vital village idiot is on a mission to silence all the non JS fans by pegging them as racist...
Eveyone's a racist aren't they bongals. The vital village idiot is on a mission to silence all the non JS fans by pegging them as racist. Your a real crusader there bongals.

What an idiot.......
By generalizing this you`re not making yourself look better, still the same ol` POS human being.
machine
3/3/2012 6:54am
machine wrote:
Eveyone's a racist aren't they bongals. The vital village idiot is on a mission to silence all the non JS fans by pegging them as racist...

What an idiot.......
kongols wrote:
By generalizing this you`re not making yourself look better, still the same ol` POS human being.
Thanks and your still the same ol JS ass kisser, congrats.
kongols
3/3/2012 7:44am
machine wrote:
Thanks and your still the same ol JS ass kisser, congrats.
Have I ever hidden it? You on a other hand...
tbanks
3/3/2012 7:53am
blair683 wrote:
James is very smart, he talks about going to two two for the next few months as outdoors edges closer he can't decide what to do...
James is very smart, he talks about going to two two for the next few months as outdoors edges closer he can't decide what to do so it sets him up for a great excuse not to race outdoors. I am a die hard Stewart fan I am pumped when he does good and I goto bed feeling down when he crashes out. But I have got to say if he doesnt race outdoors this seaon I will have to jump off th band wagon.
This
kongols
3/3/2012 7:57am
blair683 wrote:
James is very smart, he talks about going to two two for the next few months as outdoors edges closer he can't decide what to do...
Where did you hear Stewart talking about it?
fader418
3/3/2012 8:05am
Never happen. And James will never race the nationals ever again.

Post a reply to: Racerhead TwoTwo JGR and Reedy's tweet...

The Latest