RMFantasySX Bench Racing: Detroit

Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
3/19/2016 6:14pm
Happy for Mookie, he rode smart.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:15pm
4 races 4 winners! good stuff. Exciting coast for sure. Big bummer Hill was out tonight. Championship should look interesting after this race!
What a bad night for Hilly to be out. Sad
MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
3/19/2016 6:15pm
Martin racing SX.....



aeffertz
Posts
12814
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
3/19/2016 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2016 6:15pm
Where is Hill at? Feed kept glitching out... Saw some helmet cam footage but did he bite it or what?
Crashed out in qualifying.

The Shop

kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:15pm
Time for Marvin to get a win!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:16pm
Get this race over i have a game to watch! Woohoo
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:16pm
kakarot wrote:
Time for Marvin to get a win!
i REALLY hope he can do it.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:18pm
Good to see Plessy get some box!!
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
3/19/2016 6:19pm
I really need to stop having faith in tonus is fantasy. I pick him weekly and it never pans out
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:19pm
Mookie #RedPlate!
bronwynrayne
Posts
930
Joined
11/23/2014
Location
Harrisburg, OR, USA
3/19/2016 6:20pm
Where is Hill at? Feed kept glitching out... Saw some helmet cam footage but did he bite it or what?
MXerDW wrote:
Hill had a big crash in qualifying and did not race tonight.
What a shame Sad He's been riding so well lately, really enjoyed watching him.
MXerDW
Posts
5620
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:20pm
Pulling for Trey or Marvin tonight.

But RD will most likely do what he does and win.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:21pm
agn5009 wrote:
I really need to stop having faith in tonus is fantasy. I pick him weekly and it never pans out
The week you dont pick him he will come through Blink
RG1
Posts
4661
Joined
7/12/2015
Location
GB
3/19/2016 6:22pm
Holy cow, Plessinger's interviews are just painful to watch
kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
Mookie #RedPlate!
Stoked for him,things have been crazy on the east for sure.
hoppsan
Posts
554
Joined
9/3/2009
Location
Stockholm, SE
3/19/2016 6:22pm
agn5009 wrote:
I really need to stop having faith in tonus is fantasy. I pick him weekly and it never pans out
Same. I was so excited for the first couple of laps, then I realized that I'm an idiot for thinking that would last. :C
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
3/19/2016 6:23pm
ocscottie wrote:
Get this race over i have a game to watch! Woohoo
UFC tonite, I got Mir for the win!!
kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:24pm
How great would it be if Roczen eats a sandwich on the podium.
zehn
Posts
7901
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
3/19/2016 6:24pm
RG1 wrote:
Holy cow, Plessinger's interviews are just painful to watch
What?
BSmooth13
Posts
796
Joined
1/31/2015
Location
Knoxville, TN, USA
3/19/2016 6:24pm
ocscottie wrote:
Damn the Spurs are hammering Curry not even letting him get the shot off.
Have to assume Spurs take the W given the venue. The 1 game all year GSW can play the underdog card...let's see how it plays out
3/19/2016 6:24pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2016 6:25pm
Ready for the big boys! Hopefully no snoozer. All i want is a wild race! Definitely pulling for Marvin to get a win Cool
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
3/19/2016 6:25pm
Lets all watch for Jimmy Johns signage tonight when/if Roczen gets on the stage
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:26pm
Monte122 wrote:
UFC tonite, I got Mir for the win!!
This Warriors / Spurs game is the biggest game of the reg season, ill catch UFC later for the main card..
zehn
Posts
7901
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
3/19/2016 6:26pm
lol that Jeff and Ralph exchange was pretty funny
RG1
Posts
4661
Joined
7/12/2015
Location
GB
3/19/2016 6:27pm
RG1 wrote:
Holy cow, Plessinger's interviews are just painful to watch
zehn wrote:
What?
Just terrible at doing interviews. I thought he was going to thank everyone in the stadium individually at one point
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:28pm
Marvin wont have a great gate pick, might be tough.
Hcallz5
Posts
3279
Joined
8/20/2013
Location
USA
3/19/2016 6:28pm
Pump the brakes Ralph.
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
3/19/2016 6:30pm
RG1 wrote:
Holy cow, Plessinger's interviews are just painful to watch
zehn wrote:
What?
RG1 wrote:
Just terrible at doing interviews. I thought he was going to thank everyone in the stadium individually at one point
You know,...this is I think only his third time being on tv for a podium interview.
kakarot
Posts
390
Joined
4/30/2011
Location
Citrus Heights, CA, USA
3/19/2016 6:30pm
ocscottie wrote:
Marvin wont have a great gate pick, might be tough.
I hoping for a Daytona 2014, I think, type of jump for Marvin.
hoppsan
Posts
554
Joined
9/3/2009
Location
Stockholm, SE
3/19/2016 6:31pm
MotocrossFantasy (for me that is)

Post a reply to: RMFantasySX Bench Racing: Detroit

The Latest