RM125 Cylinder

Sixeightone
Posts
362
Joined
3/8/2014
Location
Central, CT, USA
Need help! Anyone have a cylinder laying around for a 2001 RM125!

Please shoot me an email if you do!

Jadamy@att.net
|
Bman_145
Posts
896
Joined
12/30/2015
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
12/20/2017 4:31pm
Email sent
tylermx967
Posts
515
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Athens, TX, USA
12/20/2017 8:25pm
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Bruce372
Posts
6329
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
12/20/2017 10:23pm
You can go all the way back to 1997 and the cylinder will bolt up thru 2002. But through the years they need different powervalves. Heads are good 1997 Thru 2002 also.
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
12/20/2017 10:34pm
I will look and see if i have one if Bman145 can't hook you up

The Shop

Helder
Posts
1044
Joined
5/16/2015
Location
AU
12/20/2017 10:35pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
What the actual fuck i burst out laughing in the lunch room reading this!
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
12/20/2017 10:41pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Helder wrote:
What the actual fuck i burst out laughing in the lunch room reading this!
Why?
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
12/20/2017 10:42pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Helder wrote:
What the actual fuck i burst out laughing in the lunch room reading this!
Haha....get used to it. He's vital's own personal genius.
12/21/2017 2:53am
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.
skidmarkz
Posts
170
Joined
9/1/2013
Location
Bulverde, TX, USA
12/21/2017 5:00am Edited Date/Time 12/21/2017 5:02am
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I...
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.
+1 on the Q&A, but we have to include Tyler’s mom too. Wink
dirtmike86
Posts
1215
Joined
10/28/2015
Location
Grand Terrace, CA, USA
12/21/2017 5:09am
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I...
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.
TYLER should be an brand ambassador for SUSZUKI.
Donovan759
Posts
2089
Joined
10/12/2017
Location
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
12/21/2017 5:14am
tylermx967 wrote:
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS...
WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I...
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.
dirtmike86 wrote:
TYLER should be an brand ambassador for SUSZUKI.
dirtmike86
Posts
1215
Joined
10/28/2015
Location
Grand Terrace, CA, USA
12/21/2017 6:17am
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I...
Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.
dirtmike86 wrote:
TYLER should be an brand ambassador for SUSZUKI.
Donovan759 wrote:
.come Laughing Laughing

Post a reply to: RM125 Cylinder

The Latest