RM125 Cylinder

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2017 3:46 PM

Need help! Anyone have a cylinder laying around for a 2001 RM125!

Please shoot me an email if you do!

Jadamy@att.net

|

Tony Alessi, "I think it's time to have more kids so I can have hopes of actually raising a champion."

12/20/2017 4:31 PM

Email sent

|

12/20/2017 8:25 PM

WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES

|

suszuki rm85

12/20/2017 10:23 PM

You can go all the way back to 1997 and the cylinder will bolt up thru 2002. But through the years they need different powervalves. Heads are good 1997 Thru 2002 also.

|

12/20/2017 10:34 PM

I will look and see if i have one if Bman145 can't hook you up

|

12/20/2017 10:35 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

WE THINK HARD ABOUT GETIG THIS FOR MY NEXT BIKE BUT CUND FIND IT LOWER ENUFF TO THE GROUND WITHOUT SLIDIG THE FORKS TO THE BARS AND MY DAD SCARD IT GET HEDSHAKE ON THE FAST STRATES

What the actual fuck i burst out laughing in the lunch room reading this!

|

12/20/2017 10:41 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

Helder wrote:

Why?

|

12/20/2017 10:42 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

Helder wrote:

Haha....get used to it. He's vital's own personal genius.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/21/2017 2:53 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.

|

12/21/2017 5:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2017 5:02 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Can we do a Q&A with Tyler? How can you keep this persona going for so long without ever tripping up? I must commend you. I always get a chuckle at anything SUSZUKI.

+1 on the Q&A, but we have to include Tyler’s mom too. wink

|

12/21/2017 5:09 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

TYLER should be an brand ambassador for SUSZUKI.

|

12/21/2017 5:14 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

He is. Email him at TYLER@KERRYHARRIS_SATTELITE-SERVICE.SUSZUKI.COME

|

12/21/2017 6:16 AM

Well done sir.

|

12/21/2017 6:17 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

.come laughing laughing

|