Phoenix SX Bench Racing Discussion - The Races

1/11/2014 9:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 9:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
Thanks everyone for another great night of bench racing! Im off to the showers. I see the board is already starting, wonder what dumbshit will come...
Thanks everyone for another great night of bench racing! Im off to the showers. I see the board is already starting, wonder what dumbshit will come out tomorrow? SunTardDay in VitalLand.

See you all next week!! Its throwback week so get out your mullets Cool
EZZA 95B wrote:
Thank you OC!
My Mac sounds like it's about to take-off..! It's a bit warm...Shocked
I'll check the shit storm after it cools downLaughing
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 9:48pm
Old Mate wrote:
Does my little Aussie paying his own way earn holeshot money, lol. great night. thankyou USA. 8th fastest lap time, quicker lap time than Chad tonight
jamma10 wrote:
"He won't make a main" Grinning

Bet he's enjoying his little vacation!
Old Mate wrote:
8th fastest lap time, quicker lap time than Chad tonight. not bad for a kid paying his way.
He sure nailed the starts congrats!
pilotdude
Posts
3867
Joined
1/12/2009
Location
Vancouver, WA, USA
1/11/2014 9:48pm
bturner26x wrote:
That was some good racing!!!!these guys have got to stop bein so nice to RV!!! He man handles these guys to get by & they step...
That was some good racing!!!!these guys have got to stop bein so nice to RV!!! He man handles these guys to get by & they step aside & allow him to blow right by!!
pilotdude wrote:
They know who the Alpha Dog is man. Wink
Hut wrote:
Yup but Brayton wasn't scared he gave it good go to the end, respect
I've always liked Brayton. Hard working, clean riding guy.
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
1/11/2014 9:49pm
Canerat wrote:
Wheres the link so that i know for next time.....thanks mate
In the Phoenix race links thread at the top of the page. There are always/usually links posted close to the start of each event.

The Shop

kongols
Posts
24230
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
1/11/2014 9:49pm
kongols wrote:
RV`s an animal. Just put your head down and charge.
Think James is a little banged up from last week? I was really hoping he would latch on to Villopoto. :/ Lets hear another round of...
Think James is a little banged up from last week? I was really hoping he would latch on to Villopoto. :/

Lets hear another round of applause for, Brayton. He was absolutely killing it through those whoops.

And as another poster mentioned. Thank God everyone is safe going on to the next round.

I thought Dungey was going to say, "And the man above for keeping me safe through that rhythm section."
Could be. I heard he`s a little under the weather too. At least he took what he could get and didn`t throw it away. It took him really long time to get around Barcia. After that he was couple of seconds away from lead group and pushing the envelope would result in a crash on this slick track.
It sucks he couldn`t get on a podium but those in front of him were really good.
1/11/2014 9:51pm
I want to thank the guy, whomever you are, that streamed this thing online. I wouldn't have been able to watch the race without you. Big...
I want to thank the guy, whomever you are, that streamed this thing online. I wouldn't have been able to watch the race without you. Big props there!

A quick thought about the last few laps. Dungey is smart as hell. He KNOWS that the big thing is the championship...but still..I SO wish he would be more aggressive earlier in the season.

But the big thing to me is Brayton and JGR. Wow! FREAKING AWEESSSOOOMMMMMMMEEE! BIG PROPS to that guy! And the whole team really.
EZZA 95B wrote:
x2Wink
Canerat wrote:
Wheres the link so that i know for next time.....thanks mate
This is the one I used...http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Grip-it-and-Rip-it
It might change..? I used Surf Rat for the practice stream.Wink
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
1/11/2014 9:51pm
The racing was awesome and thankfully, these race threads just keep it about the racing, thanks everyone. See ya's next weekend. Hope they all recover and give us THE BEST RACING/ENTERTAINMENT on the PLANET!

Peace Dan
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 9:51pm
Old-Man wrote:
RV's robot seezed on the podium
rcm406 wrote:
No shit, good thing he can ride a motorcycle fast! Also what's up with that ugly ass beard!
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
1/11/2014 9:52pm
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours etc. to all the Discount Tire execs?

Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.
gsxrcr28
Posts
7419
Joined
3/5/2009
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
1/11/2014 9:54pm
Sandberm wrote:
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours...
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours etc. to all the Discount Tire execs?

Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.
Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.

Wow, now that is surprising.
1/11/2014 9:54pm
Sandberm wrote:
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours...
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours etc. to all the Discount Tire execs?

Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.
A few guys seemed a bit 'off' tonight...Huh
1/11/2014 9:55pm
Actually I missed a prop...I mentioned Brayton, but here is one for YAMAHA!!.. with the fuckstick backwards motor and Bubber saying their bikes were at fault a few years ago...want to know if their bikes are competitive? Just watch how Brayton breezed through those whoops! WOW! He was gaining close to a second every freaking lap! Yamaha's KICK ASS in my book!
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 9:57pm
Actually I missed a prop...I mentioned Brayton, but here is one for YAMAHA!!.. with the fuckstick backwards motor and Bubber saying their bikes were at fault...
Actually I missed a prop...I mentioned Brayton, but here is one for YAMAHA!!.. with the fuckstick backwards motor and Bubber saying their bikes were at fault a few years ago...want to know if their bikes are competitive? Just watch how Brayton breezed through those whoops! WOW! He was gaining close to a second every freaking lap! Yamaha's KICK ASS in my book!
Not the same Yamaha Bubba was on.
1/11/2014 10:00pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
x2Wink
Canerat wrote:
Wheres the link so that i know for next time.....thanks mate
EZZA 95B wrote:
This is the one I used...http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Grip-it-and-Rip-it
It might change..? I used Surf Rat for the practice stream.Wink
Yes, it changes every week. Check with Osscottie here on the forums near the start of the next race. He'll hook you up.
1/11/2014 10:00pm
Sandberm wrote:
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours...
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours etc. to all the Discount Tire execs?

Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.
EZZA 95B wrote:
A few guys seemed a bit 'off' tonight...Huh
This.

I agree
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 10:01pm
Watching the action between Bambam, Dungey and Roczen on DVR. I will say Dungey was plenty aggressive with Bambam and Kenny. just didn't have it for RV and Brayton.
Kroc did get Bambammed! Bet he will remember that one for later.
Tricky track tonight can't wait to see RV once he has some better dirt to work with in the east.
1/11/2014 10:02pm
Sandberm wrote:
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours...
Reed was pretty flat tonight. RC made mention that Discount Tire headquarters are in Phoenix...wonder if Chad was tuckered out from shaking hands and giving tours etc. to all the Discount Tire execs?

Tedesco actually had a faster lap than Reed.
EZZA 95B wrote:
A few guys seemed a bit 'off' tonight...Huh
This.

I agree
I think the track was extremely different to last week, and it really made things interesting.
1/11/2014 10:02pm
Actually I missed a prop...I mentioned Brayton, but here is one for YAMAHA!!.. with the fuckstick backwards motor and Bubber saying their bikes were at fault...
Actually I missed a prop...I mentioned Brayton, but here is one for YAMAHA!!.. with the fuckstick backwards motor and Bubber saying their bikes were at fault a few years ago...want to know if their bikes are competitive? Just watch how Brayton breezed through those whoops! WOW! He was gaining close to a second every freaking lap! Yamaha's KICK ASS in my book!
Hut wrote:
Not the same Yamaha Bubba was on.
Of course, but the point was... it wasn't the bike (Yamaha) that was causing him problems.
stoop
Posts
2394
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Suva, FJ
Fantasy
1/11/2014 10:04pm
Old Mate wrote:
Does my little Aussie paying his own way earn holeshot money, lol. great night. thankyou USA. 8th fastest lap time, quicker lap time than Chad tonight
1/11/2014 10:04pm
Old Mate wrote:
Does my little Aussie paying his own way earn holeshot money, lol. great night. thankyou USA. 8th fastest lap time, quicker lap time than Chad tonight
stoop wrote:
They should flick Hill off his ride and give it too Moss
They should give it to Peick
1/11/2014 10:08pm
Old Mate wrote:
Does my little Aussie paying his own way earn holeshot money, lol. great night. thankyou USA. 8th fastest lap time, quicker lap time than Chad tonight
stoop wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/01/11/41755/s1200_1512585_10151953213558195_1844581754_n.jpg[/img]
Good stuff...Smile
Canerat
Posts
780
Joined
4/7/2011
Location
ZA
1/11/2014 10:18pm
Canerat wrote:
Wheres the link so that i know for next time.....thanks mate
EZZA 95B wrote:
This is the one I used...http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Grip-it-and-Rip-it
It might change..? I used Surf Rat for the practice stream.Wink
Yes, it changes every week. Check with Osscottie here on the forums near the start of the next race. He'll hook you up.
So what about HQZone? I want to pay for. VIP subscription....for one year. Does this mean they might not stream all the SX? I want all the SX and Outdoor MX....cant keep subscribing to a new site each week.
1/11/2014 10:23pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
This is the one I used...http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Grip-it-and-Rip-it
It might change..? I used Surf Rat for the practice stream.Wink
Yes, it changes every week. Check with Osscottie here on the forums near the start of the next race. He'll hook you up.
Canerat wrote:
So what about HQZone? I want to pay for. VIP subscription....for one year. Does this mean they might not stream all the SX? I want all...
So what about HQZone? I want to pay for. VIP subscription....for one year. Does this mean they might not stream all the SX? I want all the SX and Outdoor MX....cant keep subscribing to a new site each week.
Yeah, don't know about that? OC said it was legit...
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
1/11/2014 10:29pm
God damn guys.....I think it;s going to be another Ryan & Ryan show again this year.

I think they'll both have a couple rough nights.....but I think it's going to boil down to those two guys again this season. Really wish Davi and Trey were in the picture.....it may be a different outcome.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 10:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
God damn guys.....I think it;s going to be another Ryan & Ryan show again this year. I think they'll both have a couple rough nights.....but I...
God damn guys.....I think it;s going to be another Ryan & Ryan show again this year.

I think they'll both have a couple rough nights.....but I think it's going to boil down to those two guys again this season. Really wish Davi and Trey were in the picture.....it may be a different outcome.
I may be foolish but I am waiting for Barcia to get out front and check out I think he still has potential this year. Plus Brayton looks to be strong, he probably feels pretty confident right about now Woohoo
1/11/2014 10:37pm
jeffro503 wrote:
God damn guys.....I think it;s going to be another Ryan & Ryan show again this year. I think they'll both have a couple rough nights.....but I...
God damn guys.....I think it;s going to be another Ryan & Ryan show again this year.

I think they'll both have a couple rough nights.....but I think it's going to boil down to those two guys again this season. Really wish Davi and Trey were in the picture.....it may be a different outcome.
Hut wrote:
I may be foolish but I am waiting for Barcia to get out front and check out I think he still has potential this year. Plus...
I may be foolish but I am waiting for Barcia to get out front and check out I think he still has potential this year. Plus Brayton looks to be strong, he probably feels pretty confident right about now Woohoo
Yeah, Roczen too... I had Barcia for the W... Got Ando though.Woohoo
1/11/2014 11:26pm
I still think that this is Reed's championship to lose.
1/11/2014 11:39pm
TripleFive wrote:
I still think that this is Reed's championship to lose.
Yea for sure it is
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 11:41pm
TripleFive wrote:
I still think that this is Reed's championship to lose.

Post a reply to: Phoenix SX Bench Racing Discussion - The Races

The Latest