Phoenix SX Bench Racing Discussion - The Races

machine
Posts
6404
Joined
1/5/2011
Location
Collettsville, NC, USA
1/11/2014 6:29pm
dantheman wrote:
I'm sticking with my Barcia prediction, I'm calling a repeat :D
ocscottie wrote:
If i had to guess...

RV
Barcia
Dunge
KROC
Thats a good guess..i concur..
gsxrcr28
Posts
7419
Joined
3/5/2009
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
1/11/2014 6:30pm
dantheman wrote:
I'm sticking with my Barcia prediction, I'm calling a repeat :D
ocscottie wrote:
If i had to guess...

RV
Barcia
Dunge
KROC
That's the order I just text my cousin when he asked who I thought would win.

Great minds Laughing
Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
1/11/2014 6:30pm




Woohoo
almost time
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:30pm
Whew game ended! lets go SX!!

The Shop

gsxrcr28
Posts
7419
Joined
3/5/2009
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
1/11/2014 6:31pm
dantheman wrote:
I'm sticking with my Barcia prediction, I'm calling a repeat :D
ocscottie wrote:
If i had to guess...

RV
Barcia
Dunge
KROC
machine wrote:
Thats a good guess..i concur..
Oh shit Wink
1/11/2014 6:31pm
Old-Man wrote:
X8 on the "just cracked a beer" Watching NE clean-up on Indy while waiting for the SX
x2 on the booze.Cool
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
1/11/2014 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 6:32pm
I don't think the start "favors" RV like last weeks(WFO sweeper) did Woohoo
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:31pm
Show his transfer!!
machine
Posts
6404
Joined
1/5/2011
Location
Collettsville, NC, USA
1/11/2014 6:31pm
ocscottie wrote:
If i had to guess...

RV
Barcia
Dunge
KROC
machine wrote:
Thats a good guess..i concur..
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Oh shit Wink
Tongue
Old-Man
Posts
8019
Joined
10/21/2011
Location
Colorado springs, CO, USA
1/11/2014 6:33pm
Haaaa! the producer on the Basketball show must have chimed in and said " you guys are done, send it to SX"..LMFAO see how the dude smiled and thru his pen?
dhp_mma94
Posts
4758
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
1/11/2014 6:33pm
here we go!
1/11/2014 6:34pm
Man, I've been up since 3:30 this morning. Dragging ass for sure, but I'm going to try to stay up for this thing! Have a feeling it's going to be a crazy night.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:35pm
Im already "puckering" and the races havent began! Woohoo
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
1/11/2014 6:35pm
Man, I've been up since 3:30 this morning. Dragging ass for sure, but I'm going to try to stay up for this thing! Have a feeling...
Man, I've been up since 3:30 this morning. Dragging ass for sure, but I'm going to try to stay up for this thing! Have a feeling it's going to be a crazy night.
Dude, sleep is so overrated Tongue You can do it!
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:36pm
Didn't see the nose wheelie in the practice thread vid yikes
Socket946
Posts
2018
Joined
8/25/2013
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:36pm
ocscottie wrote:
Im already "puckering" and the races havent began! Woohoo
lulz, me too!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:36pm
Remember the 250's go first tonight. Not like last weekend.
SoCalMX70
Posts
3592
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:36pm
That is some dramatic track map music...
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:36pm
So far FS1 has been great!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/11/2014 6:37pm
HERE WE GO!
jtiger12
Posts
1723
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
Forest H Ill, MD, USA
1/11/2014 6:37pm
This track looks awesome. Hope it delivers
Socket946
Posts
2018
Joined
8/25/2013
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:37pm
DD is looking good!
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:37pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
That is some dramatic track map music...
sounded like unreal tournament or somthing Woohoo
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
1/11/2014 6:38pm
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP...
dhp_mma94
Posts
4758
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
1/11/2014 6:38pm
WEBB!!
Socket946
Posts
2018
Joined
8/25/2013
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:38pm
gooo Webb!
1/11/2014 6:38pm
Maybe 5 years or so ago..I used to watch these "track map" intros and think...hell I could still ride that...but to be honest, these tracks are SO BEYOND what I could ride now it's not even funny. You have to give it up to these kids riding these new style tracks. Especially considering the speeds they are running and how much more power/torque these 4 strokes have these days. I'm about to hit 50 this year though, so.. LOL
Socket946
Posts
2018
Joined
8/25/2013
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:40pm
The whoops scare me.
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
1/11/2014 6:41pm
Deano's looking much better this week... but Webb, SHAZZAM! He looks solid.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
1/11/2014 6:42pm
Looks like they hauled in a lot of dirt!

Post a reply to: Phoenix SX Bench Racing Discussion - The Races

The Latest