NBC Gold

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2019 5:49 AM

Does anyone who has the Gold package know if you can watch any race at any time if you've missed them?

|

1/3/2019 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 5:53 AM

I have had the package for the last 3 or 4 years. Yes, you can re-watch the race if you missed it.

|

1/3/2019 5:52 AM

Yes you can, you can look at the previous races in the year you paid for.

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/

1/3/2019 6:04 AM

I just got the supercross/motocross package and have spent the last couple nights watching 17 and 18 nationals. Nice to be able to go back and watch the old races since I got rid of the DVR and dish network

|

1/3/2019 6:12 AM

Dose anybody know how many devices can stream at the same time?

|

1/3/2019 6:14 AM

I also have a simple question for those who have it. If I get home 30 minutes after it starts for example, can I start it late and catch up to live or do I have to wait for the broadcast to end before I can start from the beginning?

|

1/3/2019 6:15 AM

If I had the outdoor package for 18, am I correct in assuming I need to subscribe again now for supercross? It isn’t a full year from the last time I purchased (May 2018) , right?

|

Here's to feeling good all the time

1/3/2019 6:20 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

If I had the outdoor package for 18, am I correct in assuming I need to subscribe again now for supercross? It isn’t a full year from the last time I purchased (May 2018) , right?

You need to purchase the 2019 SX/MX package for $90.

https://www.nbcsports.com/gold/supercross

|

1/3/2019 6:27 AM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

Dose anybody know how many devices can stream at the same time?

|

1/3/2019 6:54 AM

Will the gold package work on my Xbox 1 or will I have to hdmi my computer to TV?

Thanks

|

1/3/2019 6:59 AM

jpfiester82 wrote:

I just got the supercross/motocross package and have spent the last couple nights watching 17 and 18 nationals. Nice to be able to go back and watch the old races since I got rid of the DVR and dish network

Just a heads up... it seems like they only keep the last two years up. Onr of my favorite races is 2015 Glen Helen... was watching it over and over on Gold... then the season got clipped.

|

1/3/2019 7:00 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

after subscribing to the combined package turn off the auto renew of the outdoors. Login in through a web browser... not the app.

|

1/3/2019 7:17 AM

MXD wrote:

I also have a simple question for those who have it. If I get home 30 minutes after it starts for example, can I start it late and catch up to live or do I have to wait for the broadcast to end before I can start from the beginning?

For motocross you had to wait for that moto to end and for them to make it available. The 4 races were separate, but you could not start late and catch up while the race was still live. You could watch moto 1 while moto 2 was live. It may be different for Supercross

|

1/3/2019 7:19 AM

MXD wrote:

cjmx wrote:

For motocross you had to wait for that moto to end and for them to make it available. The 4 races were separate, but you could not start late and catch up while the race was still live. You could watch moto 1 while moto 2 was live. It may be different for Supercross

That will work for me. I can wait an hour to start it but waiting 4 would be rough. Thanks.

|

1/3/2019 7:43 AM

jpfiester82 wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

Just a heads up... it seems like they only keep the last two years up. Onr of my favorite races is 2015 Glen Helen... was watching it over and over on Gold... then the season got clipped.

I might be remembering wrong, but I believe NBC sports gold has only been available for 2 years - for pro MX that is.

|

1/3/2019 7:57 AM

I.G. FILMS wrote:

Will the gold package work on my Xbox 1 or will I have to hdmi my computer to TV?

Thanks

Photo
|

1/3/2019 8:12 AM

MXD wrote:

cjmx wrote:

MXD wrote:

That will work for me. I can wait an hour to start it but waiting 4 would be rough. Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing. As cjmx said, moto showed 4 separate events, and if you were late to one you would have to wait til it was over to replay it. Looking at the app now, it is showing the qualifying show starting at 3 PM, and the "main race" starting at 9 PM. This leads me to believe that if you turn it on at 9:30 then you wont be able to see the first 30 minutes of broadcast until the show is over and they archive it. I hope I am wrong.

|

1/3/2019 8:30 AM

TEL36 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. As cjmx said, moto showed 4 separate events, and if you were late to one you would have to wait til it was over to replay it. Looking at the app now, it is showing the qualifying show starting at 3 PM, and the "main race" starting at 9 PM. This leads me to believe that if you turn it on at 9:30 then you wont be able to see the first 30 minutes of broadcast until the show is over and they archive it. I hope I am wrong.

This is the only drawback of Gold in my opinion because you are correct, you can’t start from the beginning until it’s over and archived. I hope that is something they change eventually.

|

1/3/2019 8:55 AM

I emailed NBC and asked them about the on-demand schedule.. The vibe I got was that it was basically up to the promoters on how they would make the on-demand vids available. My guess is that the entire night program will be posted as a single video, available an hour or so after the night program completes.

It would be sweet if they uploaded each heat and each main right after they were completed, however.

|

1/3/2019 9:01 AM

I.G. FILMS wrote:

Thanks

SEE ARE125 wrote: Photo

Actually starting tomorrow (1/4) the NBC Sports Gold app is going away and all of that content (including MX/SX) is moving to NBC Sports app. This is good because the NBC Sports app is available on a lot more devises (including Xbox/PS4) compared to NBC Sports gold which was available on fewer. At least that is how I understand it.

|

1/3/2019 10:00 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

early wrote:

And don't forget to turn off auto renew on your old MX package.

|

1/3/2019 10:11 AM

Annoying it's only available in the US

|

1/3/2019 10:16 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

early wrote:

Frank Tuesday wrote:

And don't forget to turn off auto renew on your old MX package.

Good call, thanks for that reminder!

|

1/3/2019 10:17 AM

FuzzyLogic wrote:

DPR250R wrote:

after subscribing to the combined package turn off the auto renew of the outdoors. Login in through a web browser... not the app.

Thanks, didn’t even think about that. Done

|

1/3/2019 10:47 AM

|

1/3/2019 11:15 AM

KTM#88 wrote:

Annoying it's only available in the US

https://www.supercrosslive.com/video-pass

|

Powerband in every gear !

1/3/2019 12:55 PM

Any cast it to their TV with Chromecast? Wondering if it works before I buy. Or is there another way to do it?
Thanks

|

1/3/2019 12:58 PM

Anyone know if practice / Race Day Live will be available to watch later On Demand?? or only during the live stream??? I have a feeling I already know the answer (the latter)

|

1/3/2019 1:09 PM

I have been pushing back on the idea of this for the last two years. But when I looked at ticket prices (least out here on the WC) I realized that my favorite sport/hobby of all time is available to me anytime I want it where ever I am for 90 bucks?

Done deal bought mine yesterday. We camp a lot this time of year and in the past I'd have to stay off SM and wait to watch when I got home. It will be nice to all gather up in our rig on Sat night and stream it live.
|

1/3/2019 1:12 PM

MXD wrote:

TEL36 wrote:

731chopper wrote:

This is the only drawback of Gold in my opinion because you are correct, you can’t start from the beginning until it’s over and archived. I hope that is something they change eventually.

Is that a definite answer?

I have used the Gold package to watch English Premier League matches for the past 2 seasons, and if I come in late after kickoff, I can slide back & watch from the beginning like a YouTube video. Then at the Half, I'll just hit "Go Live" and it'll skip to real time.

I am thinking about adding it so I'm hoping the SX/MX runs the same way.

|