Mustang bike hauler

Billet526
Edited Date/Time 4/7/2015 11:40pm
|
scooter5002
4/4/2015 7:19am
Clearly, he didn't see the vid, from the guy in Quebec who tied that stunt. One minute, rockin' down the freeway, bike up on the roof, next minute, bike sliding DOWN the freeway, with 4 tiedowns flapping behind it. How stupid do you have to be?
wanglimp
4/4/2015 7:22am
Trade the Mustang, which isn't the graet of a car in the first place, and get a truck dummy.
slipdog
4/4/2015 7:37am
Funny story, Back in the early '90's before his 4-stroke fame, Lance Smail signed a contract with Noleen. He had to get down to SoCal for the first day of testing with the team and his van was broken down. He and his brother pulled the trunk off of Grandma's '76 convertible Caddy and he drove to the test track with his bike in the trunk and the front wheel in the back seat... Legendary!

The Shop

4/4/2015 8:02am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 8:06am
First off Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, etc are all redneck.
The only American sports car that should be bought is a Corvette.

And thats only because the new ones are Very Ferrari-ish.

Id drive a 1985 Toyota straight axle 4x4 before a brand new mustang just to maintain my dignity.

Only redneck white trash would consider this.

4/4/2015 9:21am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Soooooooo this is white trash? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/04/86192/s1200_2010_Ford_Mustang_GT_ET_Grabber_Pauls_High_Performance_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/04/86193/s1200_DSC01951.jpg[/img]
Soooooooo this is white trash?

Thats the exact color car the neighbor kid has. The color is a chick color. I dont care if it has a 10,000 HP engine.

And his car has this exhaust on it, but it has the tiny engine and sounds like a 4 cylinder. My 10,000 Lb truck is faster.

If I got that car for free I'd trade it for something else. My Wife saw this and said "Cute car for a high school girl"..

h&m_cycle
4/4/2015 9:29am
You just insulted Richard Petty & TM motocyclesWoohooLaughing
vet323
4/4/2015 10:13am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Soooooooo this is white trash? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/04/86192/s1200_2010_Ford_Mustang_GT_ET_Grabber_Pauls_High_Performance_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/04/86193/s1200_DSC01951.jpg[/img]

Thats the exact color car the neighbor kid has. The color is a chick color. I dont care if it has a 10,000 HP engine. And...
Thats the exact color car the neighbor kid has. The color is a chick color. I dont care if it has a 10,000 HP engine.

And his car has this exhaust on it, but it has the tiny engine and sounds like a 4 cylinder. My 10,000 Lb truck is faster.

If I got that car for free I'd trade it for something else. My Wife saw this and said "Cute car for a high school girl"..

You sound very secure in your masculinity.
APLMAN99
4/4/2015 10:38am
h&m_cycle wrote:

Thats the exact color car the neighbor kid has. The color is a chick color. I dont care if it has a 10,000 HP engine. And...

vet323 wrote:
I wonder if his wife knows that she's a beard........
4/4/2015 1:18pm

vet323 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wonder how long its been since someones knocked your dentures down your throat?
TMs are not baby blue. They are white with blue.
The old lady drives a Panamera 4S
Turbo bla bla or whatever the fuckin thing is called with AWD.

Shes a sports car aficionado and wouldnt be seen in a mustang.
Personally, it's not my cup of tea but its her money. At least its not a peg legger. I like it more than the Cayenne she haf prior.
Which I thought was ugly.

blusmbl
4/4/2015 1:52pm
Modern Mustangs have a 1k tow rating. Several manufacturers make hitches for them, they'd be a fine dirtbike hauler. Way more secure than removing the trunk and ratchet strapping a bike to the roof...
4/4/2015 4:11pm
Gotta love cars that go fast in a straight line (poorly), corner like a brick and stop like a mac truck.

Chargers, Camaro's and Mustangs are not what they used to be.
APLMAN99
4/4/2015 7:46pm
vet323 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wonder how long its been since someones knocked your dentures down your throat? TMs are not baby blue. They are white with blue. The old...
I wonder how long its been since someones knocked your dentures down your throat?

Personally, it's not my cup of tea but its her money. At least its not a peg legger. I like it more than the Cayenne she haf prior.

Grieby54
4/4/2015 7:51pm
vet323 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wonder how long its been since someones knocked your dentures down your throat? TMs are not baby blue. They are white with blue. The old...

You're my hero. You're so cool.
Mxdnusa
4/4/2015 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 8:11pm
I'd take the mustang and the YZ and be very happy, obviously I'm not a cool guy
MotoMalyDad
4/4/2015 8:48pm
Gotta love cars that go fast in a straight line (poorly), corner like a brick and stop like a mac truck. Chargers, Camaro's and Mustangs are...
Gotta love cars that go fast in a straight line (poorly), corner like a brick and stop like a mac truck.

Yes they aren't. They stop, handle and get better gas mileage then the old ones. Hellcat Charger is bad ass
4/4/2015 8:56pm
Gotta love cars that go fast in a straight line (poorly), corner like a brick and stop like a mac truck. Chargers, Camaro's and Mustangs are...

Yes they aren't. They stop, handle and get better gas mileage then the old ones. Hellcat Charger is bad ass
I'd rather have a Cadillac CTS V.

Im not a muscle car guy though. I like a balance of speed and handling. For their time those old cars used to be pretty sporty.
2smoker
4/4/2015 9:06pm

A Hellcat and a 13-14 Shelby far exceed the expectations of a car in that class.
put_chug
4/5/2015 12:11am
Shoulda bought the new elcamino.

blusmbl
4/5/2015 6:45am
2smoker wrote:
A Hellcat and a 13-14 Shelby far exceed the expectations of a car in that class.
X2. I spent a couple weeks driving a 13 GT500, it really is an incredible car that does everything well. My only complaints are the clutch is a little stiff and the gearing is super tall, it would wake up nicely with a 3.55 or 3.73. Wih the stock 3.31 it hits 62mph in 1st gear.

The 11-12 aluminum block Shelbys with the SVT PP are well rounded cars too, and a little cheaper than the 662hp version.
HenryJ77
4/5/2015 10:18am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2015 10:20am
First off Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, etc are all redneck. The only American sports car that should be bought is a Corvette. And thats only because the...
First off Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, etc are all redneck.
The only American sports car that should be bought is a Corvette.

And thats only because the new ones are Very Ferrari-ish.

Id drive a 1985 Toyota straight axle 4x4 before a brand new mustang just to maintain my dignity.

Only redneck white trash would consider this.

That new Corvette is even uglier than the last one.
jeffro503
4/5/2015 10:51am
APLMAN99 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/04/86253/s1200_635535880936820585.jpg[/img]

LMFAO! LaughingLaughing
jeffro503
4/5/2015 10:53am
put_chug wrote:
Shoulda bought the new elcamino.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/05/86269/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Kind of cool and weird at the same time. Haven't seen one of those before. I'd drive it!
4/5/2015 11:05am
I didn't say it looked good..
I said its the only American one Id own.
And thats because it is Very Ferarri California ish looking.

New old cars are just lame. They arent exotic, they aren't supercars, and they are kind of Poser ish.

If you want an old car build an old car as a classic hot rod. Not a store bought redo.

The new Acura NSX proto, thats interesting. And the old lady is eyeing this quite a bit as a trade in for the Panamera 4S someday.
Shes got a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for when the weather is bad so dropping the other car isnt a big deal.

Shes the car encyclopedia, I dont really know. Cars aren't my thing.
Grieby54
4/5/2015 11:12am
I didn't say it looked good.. I said its the only American one Id own. And thats because it is Very Ferarri California ish looking. New...

New old cars are just lame. They arent exotic, they aren't supercars, and they are kind of Poser ish.

If you want an old car build an old car as a classic hot rod. Not a store bought redo.

The new Acura NSX proto, thats interesting. And the old lady is eyeing this quite a bit as a trade in for the Panamera 4S someday.
Shes got a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for when the weather is bad so dropping the other car isnt a big deal.

Cars aren't your thing, but bragging about what your wife buys certainly is. We are all super impressed with your vehicles.
APLMAN99
4/5/2015 11:17am
put_chug wrote:
Shoulda bought the new elcamino.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/05/86269/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

jeffro503 wrote:
Kind of cool and weird at the same time. Haven't seen one of those before. I'd drive it!
I think I'd like those too, as long as there weren't 20,000 of them in my little town and there was still some uniqueness to it.

Been considering fixing up a late 60s Camino recently myself. Always liked them, and they're getting relatively scarce up here. Might think about a mid 80s with the "SS" front end, also.

For guys that are a little bit more secure in their manhood, the lighter blue colors have a cool historical and modern slant. Hadn't thought about it too much until this thread, but the blues of the GT40, Superbird, and Jackpiner probably ingrained that as something of a special color to me. Jaguar and BMW recently have built their M and -S packages with these colors available as special options, and having seen the M color in person it's a LOT better than the pictures. But you have to make sure that no one confuses you for a chick, I suppose......

4/5/2015 11:30am
Here is how Pro Singles rider Justin Thomas got to the Daytona flat track races this year.

4/5/2015 12:20pm
I didn't say it looked good.. I said its the only American one Id own. And thats because it is Very Ferarri California ish looking. New...

Grieby54 wrote:
Cars aren't your thing, but bragging about what your wife buys certainly is. We are all super impressed with your vehicles.
This is a car thread.

IMO cars are worthless except to save gas as a daily driver. But I'll discuss them because I've got a car nut for an old lady that knows every spec and option for damn near everything.

She knows this, I think her car choices are pretty stupid.

Post a reply to: Mustang bike hauler

The Latest