MXGP 3

T-Fish
Posts
3265
Joined
12/14/2009
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 7/7/2017 8:08am
Does anybody know if it will be available for a digital download on the PS4? It's not in the store as of yet.
|
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 3:09am
T-Fish wrote:
Does anybody know if it will be available for a digital download on the PS4? It's not in the store as of yet.
Ps store updates every Tuesday
Tpog496
Posts
1282
Joined
9/16/2014
Location
USA
6/20/2017 6:25am
I just checked and it is not there.
Csb146
Posts
140
Joined
6/20/2017
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
6/20/2017 6:55am
Suppose to come out June 30th
6/20/2017 7:11am
Csb146 wrote:
Suppose to come out June 30th
Nope I believe it is today. Amazon says they have it in stock. Normally the PS4 store updates around 5PM EST so I would expect to see it after that.

The Shop

visser62
Posts
2568
Joined
5/2/2013
Location
Seattle, WA, USA
6/20/2017 8:08am
It's on the Xbox store already. Got it last night.
APerry151
Posts
219
Joined
2/5/2013
Location
Seabrook, TX, USA
6/20/2017 8:10am
Just started the download on PS4. It went up at 11:00ET (10 mins ago)
T-Fish
Posts
3265
Joined
12/14/2009
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
Fantasy
6/20/2017 8:38am
Downloading here as well now.
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
6/20/2017 9:21am
Picked up a physical copy for a friend of mine at Gamestop this morning. They told me that each store around here is only getting 1-2 copies. Good thing it's available digitally.
AB#81
Posts
196
Joined
12/17/2014
Location
Dungannon, GB
6/20/2017 10:55am
GD2 wrote:
Picked up a physical copy for a friend of mine at Gamestop this morning. They told me that each store around here is only getting 1-2...
Picked up a physical copy for a friend of mine at Gamestop this morning. They told me that each store around here is only getting 1-2 copies. Good thing it's available digitally.
Amazon?
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 11:46am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2017 11:47am
I just got a physical copy at target. Only place to have it. I am out of space on my ps4 to download the whole thing digitally.
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
6/20/2017 12:06pm
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
USA
Posts
2643
Joined
9/4/2016
Location
Richmond, TX, USA
Fantasy
6/20/2017 12:13pm
peelout wrote:
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
It gives me the same feeling the first game gave me, that was missing from the second. Something about keeping momentum up and hitting corners just right, just feels good.
Tpog496
Posts
1282
Joined
9/16/2014
Location
USA
6/20/2017 12:21pm
logan_140 wrote:
I just got a physical copy at target. Only place to have it. I am out of space on my ps4 to download the whole thing...
I just got a physical copy at target. Only place to have it. I am out of space on my ps4 to download the whole thing digitally.
You can use external hard drives now to store games FYI.
526
Posts
1731
Joined
5/4/2009
Location
Colgate, WI, USA
6/20/2017 12:23pm
T-Fish wrote:
Does anybody know if it will be available for a digital download on the PS4? It's not in the store as of yet.
You should buy a new Dirt Bike to ride ??????
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 12:33pm
logan_140 wrote:
I just got a physical copy at target. Only place to have it. I am out of space on my ps4 to download the whole thing...
I just got a physical copy at target. Only place to have it. I am out of space on my ps4 to download the whole thing digitally.
Tpog496 wrote:
You can use external hard drives now to store games FYI.
Oh shit really?? Haha
danzig138
Posts
501
Joined
2/22/2014
Location
Minneapolis, MN, USA
6/20/2017 12:33pm
Just downloaded it. Feels great. I think i could play this game for more than 2 weeks. Scrubs still suck tho.

They should offer free gear DLC, feels old right off the bat.

logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 12:34pm
What is everyone running for control wise? What do y'all shift with? Circle and square is awkward as heck
DoctorJD
Posts
2979
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Somewhere in..., GA, USA
6/20/2017 12:38pm
peelout wrote:
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't add a damn thing to it, it was spot-on.

One tip: When you get it, go straight to "Pro" physics and then set it to "manual" shifting. Auto shifting runs too high RPM range, it's like you're bouncing off of the rev limiter the whole time, and it's hard to get traction. Set it to manual and a 450 actually feels like a 450 (same with a 250F).

Finally start to see a more active mulitplayer presence, I raced for about an hour the other night with no fewer than 6 riders on the gate. Fun stuff.
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 12:40pm
peelout wrote:
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
DoctorJD wrote:
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't...
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't add a damn thing to it, it was spot-on.

One tip: When you get it, go straight to "Pro" physics and then set it to "manual" shifting. Auto shifting runs too high RPM range, it's like you're bouncing off of the rev limiter the whole time, and it's hard to get traction. Set it to manual and a 450 actually feels like a 450 (same with a 250F).

Finally start to see a more active mulitplayer presence, I raced for about an hour the other night with no fewer than 6 riders on the gate. Fun stuff.
What buttons do you shift with??
DoctorJD
Posts
2979
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Somewhere in..., GA, USA
6/20/2017 12:53pm
peelout wrote:
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
DoctorJD wrote:
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't...
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't add a damn thing to it, it was spot-on.

One tip: When you get it, go straight to "Pro" physics and then set it to "manual" shifting. Auto shifting runs too high RPM range, it's like you're bouncing off of the rev limiter the whole time, and it's hard to get traction. Set it to manual and a 450 actually feels like a 450 (same with a 250F).

Finally start to see a more active mulitplayer presence, I raced for about an hour the other night with no fewer than 6 riders on the gate. Fun stuff.
logan_140 wrote:
What buttons do you shift with??
Sounds like you're using a PS controller. I'm using an XBox controller and I've got mine set to: Y=downshift, B=upshift. Can't remember if I remapped the controls, or if this is the stock setting. It seemed really awkward at first, but now I don't even think about it.
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 12:55pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't...
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't add a damn thing to it, it was spot-on.

One tip: When you get it, go straight to "Pro" physics and then set it to "manual" shifting. Auto shifting runs too high RPM range, it's like you're bouncing off of the rev limiter the whole time, and it's hard to get traction. Set it to manual and a 450 actually feels like a 450 (same with a 250F).

Finally start to see a more active mulitplayer presence, I raced for about an hour the other night with no fewer than 6 riders on the gate. Fun stuff.
logan_140 wrote:
What buttons do you shift with??
DoctorJD wrote:
Sounds like you're using a PS controller. I'm using an XBox controller and I've got mine set to: Y=downshift, B=upshift. Can't remember if I remapped the...
Sounds like you're using a PS controller. I'm using an XBox controller and I've got mine set to: Y=downshift, B=upshift. Can't remember if I remapped the controls, or if this is the stock setting. It seemed really awkward at first, but now I don't even think about it.
Yes ps controller you prob didn't remap it but it's super weird lol
logan_140
Posts
3724
Joined
6/9/2014
Location
Lakeland, FL, USA
6/20/2017 1:30pm
Is the game this much harder or is it because I have been playing encore and not mxgp 2? Lol seems like I suck at itSilly
dboivin
Posts
3180
Joined
5/19/2010
Location
Saginaw, MI, USA
6/20/2017 1:32pm
downloading....
731chopper
Posts
4235
Joined
1/2/2015
Location
DFW, TX, USA
6/20/2017 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2017 1:37pm
logan_140 wrote:
Yes ps controller you prob didn't remap it but it's super weird lol
I always map square as downshift and x as upshift.

Oh and Amazon said this game would have release date delivery, however mine won't be here until tomorrow which means I won't get to play it until Friday Sad
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
6/20/2017 1:38pm
peelout wrote:
how is it? thinking about picking it up/downloading it tonight
DoctorJD wrote:
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't...
Peely, just do it. It's the best game since Reflex, bar none. If you saw that YouTube review that was posted here last week, I can't add a damn thing to it, it was spot-on.

One tip: When you get it, go straight to "Pro" physics and then set it to "manual" shifting. Auto shifting runs too high RPM range, it's like you're bouncing off of the rev limiter the whole time, and it's hard to get traction. Set it to manual and a 450 actually feels like a 450 (same with a 250F).

Finally start to see a more active mulitplayer presence, I raced for about an hour the other night with no fewer than 6 riders on the gate. Fun stuff.
sold
86honda
Posts
908
Joined
12/23/2008
Location
Sickofit, AR, USA
6/20/2017 1:38pm
I always ride a real dirt bike soooooooo
T-Fish
Posts
3265
Joined
12/14/2009
Location
Sparta, WI, USA
Fantasy
6/20/2017 1:50pm
526 wrote:
You should buy a new Dirt Bike to ride ??????
Who?
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
6/20/2017 1:52pm
T-Fish wrote:
Does anybody know if it will be available for a digital download on the PS4? It's not in the store as of yet.
526 wrote:
You should buy a new Dirt Bike to ride ??????
much ty
6/20/2017 2:20pm
T-Fish wrote:
Does anybody know if it will be available for a digital download on the PS4? It's not in the store as of yet.
Now
dboivin
Posts
3180
Joined
5/19/2010
Location
Saginaw, MI, USA
6/20/2017 2:37pm
just did about 10 laps. and this is coming from a hardcore mx sim guy. they didn't do too bad on it. for console i would say not bad at all. starting a career now to see. I do say having all the current lineup of riders, bikes, gear is refreshing

Post a reply to: MXGP 3

The Latest