Posts
281
Joined
5/2/2012
Location
Milton, NY, USA
Edited Date/Time
8/23/2015 5:43pm
I know they didnt wear transponders but did anyone use a stopwatch or their phone to clock some of Rc's times compares to the 450s??
You know each guy, if asked, probably said it was all in fun and not really meant anything.. yada yada yada.. but we are talking about some one the best racers to ever throw legs over a seat! You know they were out there tryin!
I thought RC would win but then I began to question that.. considering Reynard just ran Loretta's and I think Ferry has been riding a lot lately..
shape...
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
KW went from 3.5 seconds back of RC in the first lap to right around 2 seconds for the next couple of laps. The camera went to Emig and his flat for a while...when they went back to the front it was RC then a gap to Reynard and KW was about another 4 seconds behind him. That's a tip over or a stall type of change...unless he gave up and started waving to the crowd!
2:31
2:29
2:31
Still leads back to my original question...wonder what happened? Seems weird he all of a sudden dropped that far back and started cruising.
Pit Row
Post a reply to: Legends times