Pretty sure fogged goggles is the least of his concerns.
So this is in Australia? Damn, I thought the US had the lead on fat slug...
Pretty sure fogged goggles is the least of his concerns.
So this is in Australia? Damn, I thought the US had the lead on fat slug cops.
And why do they have guns? Surely they don't need them since guns are illegal in Australia so they should never be facing criminals with guns.
That's the thing with criminals, they partake in illegal activities. You think they won't carry guns just because they are illegal? However, if you were just being sarcastic I see your point. And in regards to the actual thread topic...what's the penalty for that down under? I would imagine they are a little more strict about zipping down the streets than they are down here in Dixieland.
Guns are not illegal in Australia. They are controlled, hard to come by, just like mass shootings.
Right, controlled to the point where regular citizens are not allowed to own or carry handguns. Only hunting rifles and shotguns that are not semi-auto and then they have to have special permission to own them.
Bottom line there should be no guns roaming the streets so why do the cops need guns?
He should have rolled off the roof and into the passenger window and told the taxi driver to follow that car. Good advert for eks brand goggles. Wonder if matthes built that set?
Pretty sure fogged goggles is the least of his concerns.
So this is in Australia? Damn, I thought the US had the lead on fat slug...
Pretty sure fogged goggles is the least of his concerns.
So this is in Australia? Damn, I thought the US had the lead on fat slug cops.
And why do they have guns? Surely they don't need them since guns are illegal in Australia so they should never be facing criminals with guns.
In the US,there would've been 10 cops sat on him at the end,spinal injury or not,they seem to get about as excited as ours do if the catch us using a mobile phone while driving
Right, controlled to the point where regular citizens are not allowed to own or carry handguns. Only hunting rifles and shotguns that are not semi-auto and...
Right, controlled to the point where regular citizens are not allowed to own or carry handguns. Only hunting rifles and shotguns that are not semi-auto and then they have to have special permission to own them.
Bottom line there should be no guns roaming the streets so why do the cops need guns?
Australia have some of the best cops in the world. Bottom line is there are guns roaming the streets. Thats why they need them.
Australia have some of the best cops in the world. Bottom line is there are guns roaming the streets. Thats why they need them.
OK, so my takeaway from this is that gun laws don't prevent shit and the cops still need to carry guns in spite of very strict gun control laws. All Americans should realize this.
Nice! Why can't this ever happen to the 12oclock boys on their videos?! I'm always hoping for this. At least he had a helmet and some cloths on, those guys here don't even wear one. They got shorts, sandals and a wife beater while texting at a 12oclock wheelie, and always manage to get away
Right, controlled to the point where regular citizens are not allowed to own or carry handguns. Only hunting rifles and shotguns that are not semi-auto and...
Right, controlled to the point where regular citizens are not allowed to own or carry handguns. Only hunting rifles and shotguns that are not semi-auto and then they have to have special permission to own them.
Bottom line there should be no guns roaming the streets so why do the cops need guns?
Okay Ill bite. Yes our cops still need guns as, yes our criminals do have some guns (surprise, surprise)Guess what? its also a good deterrent for the cops to not be out gunned by the people they are trying to apprehend, We also have knives and sticks, rocks etc, here so its easier for the cops to stop bad people from hurting them if they have a gun, we tried using rocks but I wasn't a good look having grown men throwing them at each other. Ohh and in case you guys don't realise we are allowed to have guns and semi-autos, pistols etc., why heck cleatis, I have half a dozen myself including a scary black semi-auto. But seriously we have just a little bit more control over them now after a couple of bad mass shootings, and we haven't had any since, also I have noticed that with all your easy to get gun laws, not one person that I have heard of, apart from law enforcement, has ever stopped a mass shooting by diligently pulling out their own personal protection AK47 or desert eagle stopped one of these lunatics.
Okay Ill bite. Yes our cops still need guns as, yes our criminals do have some guns (surprise, surprise)Guess what? its also a good deterrent for...
Okay Ill bite. Yes our cops still need guns as, yes our criminals do have some guns (surprise, surprise)Guess what? its also a good deterrent for the cops to not be out gunned by the people they are trying to apprehend, We also have knives and sticks, rocks etc, here so its easier for the cops to stop bad people from hurting them if they have a gun, we tried using rocks but I wasn't a good look having grown men throwing them at each other. Ohh and in case you guys don't realise we are allowed to have guns and semi-autos, pistols etc., why heck cleatis, I have half a dozen myself including a scary black semi-auto. But seriously we have just a little bit more control over them now after a couple of bad mass shootings, and we haven't had any since, also I have noticed that with all your easy to get gun laws, not one person that I have heard of, apart from law enforcement, has ever stopped a mass shooting by diligently pulling out their own personal protection AK47 or desert eagle stopped one of these lunatics.
Please post a link to a single instance of a law abiding American gun owner becoming a victim of a mass shooting whilst legally carrying his AK47 or AR15.
Okay Ill bite. Yes our cops still need guns as, yes our criminals do have some guns (surprise, surprise)Guess what? its also a good deterrent for...
Okay Ill bite. Yes our cops still need guns as, yes our criminals do have some guns (surprise, surprise)Guess what? its also a good deterrent for the cops to not be out gunned by the people they are trying to apprehend, We also have knives and sticks, rocks etc, here so its easier for the cops to stop bad people from hurting them if they have a gun, we tried using rocks but I wasn't a good look having grown men throwing them at each other. Ohh and in case you guys don't realise we are allowed to have guns and semi-autos, pistols etc., why heck cleatis, I have half a dozen myself including a scary black semi-auto. But seriously we have just a little bit more control over them now after a couple of bad mass shootings, and we haven't had any since, also I have noticed that with all your easy to get gun laws, not one person that I have heard of, apart from law enforcement, has ever stopped a mass shooting by diligently pulling out their own personal protection AK47 or desert eagle stopped one of these lunatics.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/2013/03/18/new-york-student-uses-ar-15-to-stop-home-invasion/
http://therightscoop.com/15-year-old-defends-home-against-burglars-shoots-one-of-them-with-fathers-ar-15/
Please post a link to a single instance of a law abiding American gun owner becoming a victim of a mass shooting whilst legally...
Please post a link to a single instance of a law abiding American gun owner becoming a victim of a mass shooting whilst legally carrying his AK47 or AR15.
Not here to start an enlargement that no one will win, but I think its fair to say unless you live here and our laws effect you then you have no need to comment on them and I the same, although if you are going to, I have the right to voice my opinion on yours, obviously Australia and the US have very different views on gun laws, and I dont understand why that seems to affect quite a few people around here, when really it doesnt effect them in any way. The thread was started regarding a funny set of pics, then moves on to why are our cops are carrying guns to start another gun debate. Why? You have guns, we contrary to popular belief have them too, just regulated more, just like alcohol is more regulated in the US than it is here.
Not here to start an enlargement that no one will win, but I think its fair to say unless you live here and our laws effect...
Not here to start an enlargement that no one will win, but I think its fair to say unless you live here and our laws effect you then you have no need to comment on them and I the same, although if you are going to, I have the right to voice my opinion on yours, obviously Australia and the US have very different views on gun laws, and I dont understand why that seems to affect quite a few people around here, when really it doesnt effect them in any way. The thread was started regarding a funny set of pics, then moves on to why are our cops are carrying guns to start another gun debate. Why? You have guns, we contrary to popular belief have them too, just regulated more, just like alcohol is more regulated in the US than it is here.
Please read my post about 3 back. Was just pointing out that, contrary to what many Americans falsely believe, that Australia's restrictive gun laws do not solve or eliminate gun crime as evidenced by the continued need for Australian police to carry guns. Thanks to you and the others for helping me prove that point. I, Chad Reed, and the rest of the Americans appreciate the assist..
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Hahaha he even landed in the police parking bay.
And what the hell kind of cab is that?
What a hard hit!
Peace,
PS
So this is in Australia? Damn, I thought the US had the lead on fat slug cops.
And why do they have guns? Surely they don't need them since guns are illegal in Australia so they should never be facing criminals with guns.
Bottom line there should be no guns roaming the streets so why do the cops need guns?
I live in a state with one of the most guns per capita and also one of the lowest murder rates in the US...just saying....
Pit Row
Sorry bout the hijack.
http://therightscoop.com/15-year-old-defends-home-against-burglars-shoo…
Please post a link to a single instance of a law abiding American gun owner becoming a victim of a mass shooting whilst legally carrying his AK47 or AR15.
Post a reply to: LOL .. Interesting Photo Sequence