JS63MX Facility Tour

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2019 5:18 PM

Looks promising! Lots of natural elevation and space. Im hoping they build an AMA National caliber pro track using those hills and space.

|

12/2/2019 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2019 5:30 PM

Given the size, scope and location of the project, I gotta imagine this will also replace Perris MX soon after opening?

Either way, the plans are certainly exciting.

|

12/2/2019 5:29 PM

Will take 10+ years to get the permits and approval from eco nazis to do studies and make sure the rare White Sand Squirrel has no plans to live there.

|

12/2/2019 5:42 PM

Sounds extremely expensive..... Why didn't you just keep Milestone? I mean you had the perfect facility/land all along. Think this new facility is going to be a non-stop constant battle with the county/environmental, Sierra club etc..
I don't see this as the standard $25 entrance fee to ride track. This is going to be double that, plus a membership fee.

|

12/2/2019 6:06 PM

ambitious

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/2/2019 7:28 PM

The level of negativity in this forum never ceases to amaze me. This video highlights a facility that crushes anything in existence for pros and amateurs and some of you tools are talking about permits?? You don't think they already have that handled before digging a well?? They explained a few months ago why the current milestone is going away. Good grief guys.....give credit where it is due.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

12/2/2019 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2019 8:00 PM

2021 SoCal AMA national venue location

JS63 or Prado?

|

12/2/2019 8:04 PM

wisey wrote:

2021 SoCal AMA national venue location

JS63 or Prado?

No Glen Helen........

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/2/2019 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2019 9:11 PM

Myke wrote:

No Glen Helen........

|

12/2/2019 8:46 PM

Hmm, Read Street in Perris. Bit of a drive from Nor-Cal.

|

12/2/2019 9:10 PM

Will be a cool "off-road destination" but no national event location. It would take the entire property to handle national size track, spectator viewing areas, pits, parking, campground and other spaces. Spliting it up like described wouldn't allow it.

|

12/2/2019 9:55 PM

I think getting this done in 2 years is optimistic. Traffic into that area will worsen because of all the development that will continue. Then those developments will bitch about noise, dust and those kinds of people. Call me a pessimist but I don't have 5 years left in me physically to enjoy a place like this.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

12/2/2019 9:58 PM

Can't wait to see this completed. Thanks for putting in all the hard work JS63 team. Always enjoyed Milestone, and glad to see you keeping SoCal Moto spots alive and growing.

All the best!

|

12/2/2019 10:29 PM

Fabtechprerunner wrote:

Sounds extremely expensive..... Why didn't you just keep Milestone? I mean you had the perfect facility/land all along. Think this new facility is going to be a non-stop constant battle with the county/environmental, Sierra club etc..
I don't see this as the standard $25 entrance fee to ride track. This is going to be double that, plus a membership fee.

wow, yeah, i bet they never even thought about that....

|

12/2/2019 10:53 PM

I question the thought process of you supposed moto riders that views a brand new, state of the art moto facility being built negatively. What in the actual fu...

|

12/2/2019 11:02 PM

captmoto wrote:

I think getting this done in 2 years is optimistic. Traffic into that area will worsen because of all the development that will continue. Then those developments will bitch about noise, dust and those kinds of people. Call me a pessimist but I don't have 5 years left in me physically to enjoy a place like this.

Pessimist? Something else that starts with a P comes to mind..... Is your glass always half empty? Don’t enjoy the facility if you don’t want to. If you don’t live under a rock you already know that Jimmy is buying all the properties around JS63, so there won’t be any developments or people anywhere near this facility to complain or get it shut down.

|

12/3/2019 4:38 PM

captmoto wrote:

well fuck those of us that do then.

|

12/3/2019 5:01 PM

I've Been a pass holder for years at milestone. These guys are heros to extend their necks out and keep tracks open for people to use. I can imagine there are other industries it's easier to make a buck.

|

12/4/2019 8:43 AM

Looks like it's going to be a professionally built track in the desert hills. That is exciting!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals