Indianapolis 3 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

gym_jackets
Posts
571
Joined
10/13/2017
Location
Chicago, IL, USA
2/6/2021 2:41pm
That 2 minute corporate shill speech from Hubbard really made me miss Uncle Jim.
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
2/6/2021 2:43pm
That 2 minute corporate shill speech from Hubbard really made me miss Uncle Jim.
Or every time he opens his mouth...
3
1
#434
Posts
1912
Joined
3/23/2017
Location
DE
2/6/2021 2:43pm
1911 wrote:
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do...
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do a better job? Lol

If Fox would pay me the money they pay AC to wear that stuff I‘d wear it to my wedding
11
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68091
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
2/6/2021 2:43pm
1911 wrote:
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do...
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do a better job? Lol

It's hideous, but if I'm getting paid to wear it, I couldn't care less about how it looks as long as the check cashes.
12
1

The Shop

GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
2/6/2021 2:45pm
450 B Qualifying 2:
1
Gordon Liddy
Posts
1409
Joined
8/19/2019
Location
Butte, MT, USA
2/6/2021 2:45pm
FerCzD wrote:
Moisman will shatter Craig's championship hopes tonight. You read it here first.
Yeah, I'm thinking this

1 Nichols
2 Mosiman
3 Craig
4 Shimoda
2
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
2/6/2021 2:47pm
450 Combined:

1
1
BS12
Posts
1114
Joined
1/13/2014
Location
AU
2/6/2021 2:54pm
Cool to see Eli consistently out qualifying AC again/consistently at the top of the sheets. Not in a grudge or condescending way to AC at all, just seeing the "top dog" reaffirming his status with his sprint/qualifying speed, rather than being overshadowed like last year by AC's incredible qualifying run earlier in the season.
3
mac3-d
Posts
1339
Joined
4/16/2010
Location
IE
2/6/2021 2:57pm
FerCzD wrote:
Moisman will shatter Craig's championship hopes tonight. You read it here first.
Craig doesn't need any helpwith that !
3
Alex.434
Posts
458
Joined
12/12/2016
Location
Warner Springs, CA, USA
2/6/2021 3:01pm
I like that AJ Cat qualifies 26th fastest in an incredibly deep 450 field, in the premier global supercross series, and yet in another thread some dudes are calling him a hack. Sheeeesh.

Side note: you can always tell which brand has the strongest contingency program by looking at the privateers... 😂
9
2
soggy
Posts
9040
Joined
12/3/2018
Location
USA
2/6/2021 3:15pm
A Ray down?
1
tuttle425
Posts
2293
Joined
8/5/2020
Location
Prairie Village, KS, USA
2/6/2021 3:16pm
1911 wrote:
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do...
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do a better job? Lol

-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's hideous, but if I'm getting paid to wear it, I couldn't care less about how it looks as long as the check cashes.
I usually like Fox's attempts at designs like this but this one is...eh...awful.
2
RalphS
Posts
975
Joined
2/26/2020
Location
North Hollywood, CA, USA
2/6/2021 3:21pm
One thing is for sure, Friese ain't holeshoting tonight. Ma money is on the Austrian bikes.
1
Philly215
Posts
454
Joined
2/20/2012
Location
Ithaca, NY, USA
2/6/2021 3:29pm
Alex.434 wrote:
I like that AJ Cat qualifies 26th fastest in an incredibly deep 450 field, in the premier global supercross series, and yet in another thread some...
I like that AJ Cat qualifies 26th fastest in an incredibly deep 450 field, in the premier global supercross series, and yet in another thread some dudes are calling him a hack. Sheeeesh.

Side note: you can always tell which brand has the strongest contingency program by looking at the privateers... 😂
Gotta find that thread! I like AJ because of his YouTube channel. Otherwise, I’d know nothing about him. He makes some really good videos and that helps him build a brand, similar to 722.
3
1
fullysicmate
Posts
1646
Joined
1/4/2013
Location
Queensland, AU
2/6/2021 3:46pm
FerCzD wrote:
Moisman will shatter Craig's championship hopes tonight. You read it here first.
Yeah, I'm thinking this

1 Nichols
2 Mosiman
3 Craig
4 Shimoda
Don’t think so, Mosiman is out....
2
1
tuttle425
Posts
2293
Joined
8/5/2020
Location
Prairie Village, KS, USA
2/6/2021 3:51pm
FerCzD wrote:
Moisman will shatter Craig's championship hopes tonight. You read it here first.
Yeah, I'm thinking this

1 Nichols
2 Mosiman
3 Craig
4 Shimoda
Don’t think so, Mosiman is out....
Where did you see this info? re: Mosiman
Philly215
Posts
454
Joined
2/20/2012
Location
Ithaca, NY, USA
2/6/2021 3:53pm
Yeah, I'm thinking this

1 Nichols
2 Mosiman
3 Craig
4 Shimoda
Don’t think so, Mosiman is out....
tuttle425 wrote:
Where did you see this info? re: Mosiman
Yea I just pulled him from fantasy cuz of this, so better be legit lol.
2
1
1911
Posts
5016
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
2/6/2021 3:55pm
tuttle425 wrote:
Where did you see this info? re: Mosiman
There was a update by Mosiman on the Insto-gram.
tuttle425
Posts
2293
Joined
8/5/2020
Location
Prairie Village, KS, USA
2/6/2021 3:57pm
tuttle425 wrote:
Where did you see this info? re: Mosiman
1911 wrote:
There was a update by Mosiman on the Insto-gram.
Mosiman's last post on Instagram was Nov 27 and he hasn't published any stories today.
1
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
2/6/2021 4:00pm
Ugh... Bummer.
4
1911
Posts
5016
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
2/6/2021 4:00pm
tuttle425 wrote:
Mosiman's last post on Instagram was Nov 27 and he hasn't published any stories today.
Maverick knows what’s up.
2
2/6/2021 4:06pm
tuttle425 wrote:
Mosiman's last post on Instagram was Nov 27 and he hasn't published any stories today.
1911 wrote:
Maverick knows what’s up.
mav always knows whats up!
1
CR92
Posts
610
Joined
1/27/2010
Location
Beaverton, OR, USA
Fantasy
2/6/2021 4:21pm
1911 wrote:
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do...
Is it possible for a rider to have a performance clause in his contract for a sponsor? Can he just say no, you need to do a better job? Lol

This gear, right here, basically sums up why I decided to switch to Fly.
Aside from a single colorway, or some limited edition gear, fox's stuff has been so hideous to me in recent years. Add in how much more expensive they are, and it's an easy switch.
1
9bro9
Posts
483
Joined
2/9/2019
Location
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Fantasy
2/6/2021 4:22pm
soggy wrote:
A Ray down?
Out sick, per Matthes twitter account.
2/6/2021 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2021 4:28pm
What time do the heat races start?

It's 02h26 here in South Africa and I'm trying my best to stay awake.
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68091
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
2/6/2021 4:28pm
Boomslang wrote:
What time do the heat races start?

It's 02h26 here in South Africa and I'm trying my best to stay awake.
32 minutes.
2/6/2021 4:31pm
Boomslang wrote:
What time do the heat races start?

It's 02h26 here in South Africa and I'm trying my best to stay awake.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
32 minutes.
Aaagh man...thanks for the heads up. Im done...throwing in the towel. Ill watch when I wake up.

Enjoy the racing gents.
2
2/6/2021 4:41pm
Damn with Mosiman out Jett could get a 4th at like 50% capacity
2/6/2021 4:46pm
FerCzD wrote:
Moisman will shatter Craig's championship hopes tonight. You read it here first.
Bro, I was literally thinking the same thing today (until I just saw the update that he's out).. As soon as I saw them come together off the start in qualifying and Craig showed him some muscle, I immediately thought "bad idea!" Mosiman rides like a psycho with nothing to lose when he gets a good start and guys try passing him. The new Smiley Faced Assassin, in my opinion..
1

Post a reply to: Indianapolis 3 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest