Indiana Race Discussion

Edited Date/Time 8/17/2014 10:34am
Discuss the Title fight and all out mudder. Good luck to all.
|
8/16/2014 10:08am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2014 10:09am
Hope ET and TC can mix it up with team pumpkin. I bet no one out there has ever prayed more for a holeshot.
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:08am
New thread
ML512
Posts
17081
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
8/16/2014 10:08am
Bump, let's run with this thread.
4stroke4DWIN
Posts
2765
Joined
1/15/2012
Location
texas city, TX, USA
8/16/2014 10:08am
This is gonna be interesting.

The Shop

robkinuk
Posts
4295
Joined
5/16/2007
Location
Ashbourne, GB
8/16/2014 10:09am
Roczen sounds confident in his start line interview!
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
8/16/2014 10:09am
Rain Radar

Looks dry to me for now.
8/16/2014 10:11am
Sandberm wrote:
Rain Radar

Looks dry to me for now.
It looks very sticky and thick. Less pudding, more heavy mud that sticks to everything and adds a ton of weight.
Olson
Posts
4605
Joined
4/14/2012
Location
SE
8/16/2014 10:11am
Sandberm wrote:
Rain Radar

Looks dry to me for now.
At least in the animation. Smile
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
8/16/2014 10:12am
What was Weston's fastest lap in practice, I didn't see one and was wondering how he made it in?
8/16/2014 10:12am
Love a good old mud race now and again. This should be exciting.
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
8/16/2014 10:12am
robkinuk wrote:
Roczen sounds confident in his start line interview!
Sounded like he was just repeating what someone else told him to do.

I think if he can survive the first lap, he'll get his mojo back in the mud.
Cygnus
Posts
14845
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Hanover, CO, USA
8/16/2014 10:13am
Sully22 wrote:
What was Weston's fastest lap in practice, I didn't see one and was wondering how he made it in?
Didn't make a lap. Got in by provisional.
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:14am
Sipes might podium this moto
thesadguy
Posts
607
Joined
6/30/2012
Location
ATL, GA, USA
8/16/2014 10:15am
and thats the championship
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
8/16/2014 10:15am
Sully22 wrote:
What was Weston's fastest lap in practice, I didn't see one and was wondering how he made it in?
Cygnus wrote:
Didn't make a lap. Got in by provisional.
Didn't realize they had provisionals in MX....huh
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:15am
thesadguy wrote:
and thats the championship
? He's In like 6th
Feldspar
Posts
632
Joined
8/19/2010
Location
Templeton, MA, USA
8/16/2014 10:16am
thesadguy wrote:
and thats the championship
I agree, I hate mud do much. Ruins the racing.
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:18am
thesadguy wrote:
and thats the championship
Feldspar wrote:
I agree, I hate mud do much. Ruins the racing.
Serious alert of sand in vag

We are two laps in and the track looks pretty good. Jesus
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
8/16/2014 10:18am
this is crazy pit stop cross for sure
8/16/2014 10:18am
The track actually looks better than I thought it would
kongols
Posts
24230
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
8/16/2014 10:19am
Dungey has to get penalty!!! He was around 25th after going of the track and cut the track and was in top10
Glory
Posts
649
Joined
7/23/2012
Location
SE
8/16/2014 10:19am
thesadguy wrote:
and thats the championship
Feldspar wrote:
I agree, I hate mud do much. Ruins the racing.
Ruin? Mud is part of Racing
Glory
Posts
649
Joined
7/23/2012
Location
SE
8/16/2014 10:19am
kongols wrote:
Dungey has to get penalty!!! He was around 25th after going of the track and cut the track and was in top10
Agree, he must have earned a lot of positions?
Feldspar
Posts
632
Joined
8/19/2010
Location
Templeton, MA, USA
8/16/2014 10:19am
thesadguy wrote:
and thats the championship
Feldspar wrote:
I agree, I hate mud do much. Ruins the racing.
Gringoe wrote:
Serious alert of sand in vag

We are two laps in and the track looks pretty good. Jesus
Yeah ok, so who were the three digit riders in the top 10 in practice? Yeah I have never heard of them either.
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
8/16/2014 10:21am
canard is down
SF45
Posts
438
Joined
5/7/2013
Location
Bay Area, CA, USA
8/16/2014 10:21am
Track looks cool. Dirt looks like it would be really good after about 6 hours of sun.
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:21am
Feldspar wrote:
I agree, I hate mud do much. Ruins the racing.
Gringoe wrote:
Serious alert of sand in vag

We are two laps in and the track looks pretty good. Jesus
Feldspar wrote:
Yeah ok, so who were the three digit riders in the top 10 in practice? Yeah I have never heard of them either.
What the fuck does it matter? Are they in the top ten of the actual Moto? You're argument is that of an idiot
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
8/16/2014 10:22am
Rds in 2nd....but rain ruined it?
Gringoe
Posts
1586
Joined
4/12/2014
Location
MP
8/16/2014 10:22am
SF45 wrote:
Track looks cool. Dirt looks like it would be really good after about 6 hours of sun.
X2

Post a reply to: Indiana Race Discussion

The Latest