Posts
525
Joined
11/21/2011
Location
Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
Doesn't even watch the nationals every summer. To be so balls deep in supercross announcing (as his job I know) I would bet everything that he never watches the races. (Shake head) God how is that even friggon possible. I picture him putting on a college basketball game over Glen Helen on a Saturday afternoon... Jesus
I dont see how he does it, this dont mean i like the guy but he busts ass for sure.
But hey, whatever.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
John
Pit Row
You guys should read his bio on Fox. Dude has done alot, of everything.
Including 2nd in a Baja Truck.
I bet you ride quads.
This should go straight to the dumbgeon.
#fakenews
Post a reply to: I bet Ralph