Here's why Dungey is a better racer than RV.

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2013 10:32pm
We all know that RV spends a lot of money paying the #1 trainer in the world (so we're told anyways) to make him the best he can be...correct?

We also know that Dungey doesn't pay anyone anything when it comes to a "trainer". Dungey pretty much is self trained and does not have a trainer/nutritionist/motivator/fluffer like RV does. Dungey has no help sans his family and is pretty much a one man gang. THAT is why Dungey is the resident BADASS and RV is not.
|
zook11
4/15/2013 9:35am
You're an idiot.
4/15/2013 9:36am
BobbyM wrote:
We all know that RV spends a lot of money paying the #1 trainer in the world (so we're told anyways) to make him the best...
We all know that RV spends a lot of money paying the #1 trainer in the world (so we're told anyways) to make him the best he can be...correct?

We also know that Dungey doesn't pay anyone anything when it comes to a "trainer". Dungey pretty much is self trained and does not have a trainer/nutritionist/motivator/fluffer like RV does. Dungey has no help sans his family and is pretty much a one man gang. THAT is why Dungey is the resident BADASS and RV is not.
Bob Meyers just peaked.

That was amazing.
BobbyM
4/15/2013 9:38am
BobbyM wrote:
We all know that RV spends a lot of money paying the #1 trainer in the world (so we're told anyways) to make him the best...

Bob Meyers just peaked.

That was amazing.
m Y ers

The Shop

davidex400
4/15/2013 9:40am
im pretty sure rv was beating the dunge before aldon came along
4/15/2013 9:40am
BobbyM wrote:

Bob Meyers just peaked.

That was amazing.
BobbyM wrote:
m Y ers
either way, i'm bringing a keyboard and a 1989 KX500 by your place and I want them autographed.
davidex400
4/15/2013 9:42am
Bob Meyers just peaked.

That was amazing.
BobbyM wrote:
m Y ers
either way, i'm bringing a keyboard and a 1989 KX500 by your place and I want them autographed.
its obvious you dont like villopoto, but why the hatred? did he screw your sister before you did?
Gabriel J
4/15/2013 9:42am
Two different personalities.

Dungey = Extremely gifted, self-motivated beyond what most would be. Not to many people can manage the additional workload (cross-training, diet, etc) on top of riding.

RV = Extremely gifted, thriving under a more stringtent/strict training regime. Working with Aldon Baker has put a lot of $$$ in his bank account...Why mess with success?
4/15/2013 9:48am
BobbyM wrote:
m Y ers
davidex400 wrote:
its obvious you dont like villopoto, but why the hatred? did he screw your sister before you did?
Where is Scottie when you need him to blow his "family member" trumpet?
davidex400
4/15/2013 9:52am
Where is Scottie when you need him to blow his "family member" trumpet?
i just dont understand how you can find such pleasure in somebody trying to discredit one of the best mx racers out there right now. i can see not being a fan, but grow up dude.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/15/2013 9:55am
BobbyM wrote:

You forgot to add 'IMO", because what you say is usually a fact 0% of the time.

ps- They are both badass (fact)
tmart
4/15/2013 9:55am
BobbyM wrote:

with your logic:

RD > RC....interesting...
P
4/15/2013 9:58am
BobbyM wrote:

Dungey is the shit, but RV still seems to be "the badass" on a regular basis. It's amazing what Dungey has done on his own. Speaks a lot to his drive and determination. I wonder if working with Aldon would push him to a new level that we haven't seen before?

P
mototrader
4/15/2013 9:58am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2013 10:00am
zook11 wrote:
You're an idiot.
x2

RD wins titles when everyone is hurt. Not to take anything away from him, he earned them fair and square but he doesnt hold a candle to RV when it comes to speed.

I personally think RV is on EPO/Steroids as well, but there is no denying the outright speed RV has.
davidex400
4/15/2013 10:02am
zook11 wrote:
You're an idiot.
mototrader wrote:
x2 RD wins titles when everyone is hurt. Not to take anything away from him, he earned them fair and square but he doesnt hold a...
x2

RD wins titles when everyone is hurt. Not to take anything away from him, he earned them fair and square but he doesnt hold a candle to RV when it comes to speed.

I personally think RV is on EPO/Steroids as well, but there is no denying the outright speed RV has.
dungey is a lot like reed in that respect, probably because he usually stays within his comfort zone
Uncleof2
4/15/2013 10:03am
BobbyM wrote:

Grinning
peelout
4/15/2013 10:11am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2013 10:14am
RV is definitely amazing, regardless of what you are saying Bobby. you are basically saying RC wasn't badass... who was his trainer again? and Stewart in his glory days?

RD is also very very gifted and it is impressive that he is in such great racing shape while doing it on his own.

no reason to discredit one or the other, especially when it comes to their training technique. if anything, when comparing to the Ryans, there are 18+ riders on the line that could learn a thing or two in this category.
Switch
4/15/2013 10:12am
BobbyM wrote:

You been asleep for the last 5 weeks, Bob?
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
4/15/2013 10:13am
They are both bad asses, but the fact that they have different training setups doesn't make one a better racer than the other.
sozo
4/15/2013 10:18am
I wish in life I was as good as what I do as any of the top 15 in this supercross class.... They inspire me to work harder at what I do....! This thread sux....
fader418
4/15/2013 10:24am
And who makes twice as much every year? RV! First of all RC had Aldon first. And you know who taught RD everything he knows? RC! So I bet they train similar. .
IWreckALot
4/15/2013 10:43am
BobbyM wrote:

Where would Dungey be in the points standing if he had Aldon as a trainer?
BobbyM
4/15/2013 10:47am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2013 10:58am
BobbyM wrote:
m Y ers
davidex400 wrote:
Epic fail...when you make fun of somebody...it should be funny. I think RV is a stud and one of if not the fastest rider in the world.
Overdrive
4/15/2013 10:57am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2013 11:03am
davidex400 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Epic fail...when you make fun of somebody...it should be funny. I think RV is a stud and one of if not the fastest rider in the...
Epic fail...when you make fun of somebody...it should be funny. I think RV is a stud and one of if not the fastest rider in the world.
Where's the hatred in his original statement, you fucking powderpuffs need to grow some nads. BobbyM stated an opinion and if you can't handle that you need to move on to knitting forum or something.

I don't even know if I agree with his statement but he is permitted to have his own opinion with out the token "Hatred" being thrown out.
BobbyM
4/15/2013 11:01am
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Grinning
Good to see you uncle. Not bad eh?
Tater
Fantasy
285th
4/15/2013 11:03am
IWreckALot wrote:
Where would Dungey be in the points standing if he had Aldon as a trainer?
Same place.
Aldon turns stone cold assasins into relentless machines. Dungey is already a machine. If anything, he might benefit from some assasin training but if RC couldn't do it...

Dungey was actually going to hire a trainer but when Aldon came for his interview, he met Chuck Norris in the driveway winded and drenched in sweat. Norris told Aldon, "Don't go in there, it's not worth it". So Aldon turned around and went to work with RV.

True story Bro
dak446
4/15/2013 11:05am
The difference between RV and RD this year? Starts.
BobbyM
4/15/2013 11:05am
disbanded wrote:
They are both bad asses, but the fact that they have different training setups doesn't make one a better racer than the other.
I disagree...if we both go deer hunting and you have a rifle, a shotgun, a bazooka and some hand grenades and all I have is a slingshot and we both get a deer...who's the bad ass?

Post a reply to: Here's why Dungey is a better racer than RV.

The Latest