Hart, Huntington and Hill?

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:21am
Why do I even open twitter.
|
Shawn142
12/6/2010 3:38pm
Man I wonder the same thing.. it's such a terrible outlet really, text speak and just plain stupidity on there kill my brain cells. Actually seeing a team manager get on there and openly ask "So 4 real dose everyone think that he should ride for hh ?????" makes me question his sanity.

But I do believe Hill deserves a ride, until the usual injury bug hit he was a real contender. Granted that was a thinned field but it is every year. If he puts that Dodge on the podium even once it was a good hire.
SMITH201
12/6/2010 4:00pm
That would be awesome! Josh is a good kid. He is already riding and training. He will be back and HH would be a good home for him.
jeffro503
12/6/2010 4:21pm
I think Josh deserves a ride for sure. he was kicking some ass last year over a lot of guys who were being paid much more. he "looked" hungry and fit.....and really , really wanted to do well. Besides the fact.....Josh is just an awesome kid.....you can't go wrong hiring him. All that BS gossip being thrown around because he hangs out with J-law is undeserved. he's his own man.
kevin204
Fantasy
2734th
12/6/2010 4:39pm
It would be a good fit. I want to see Hill on the line at A1, he's another podium threat week-in and week-out!

The Shop

Towelie
12/6/2010 5:01pm
I highly doubt Hill is going to be making a big comeback, I like the guy, love his riding, but I just don't see him being able to run up front again and I think he missed his window
SMITH201
12/6/2010 5:21pm
Towelie wrote:
I highly doubt Hill is going to be making a big comeback, I like the guy, love his riding, but I just don't see him being...
I highly doubt Hill is going to be making a big comeback, I like the guy, love his riding, but I just don't see him being able to run up front again and I think he missed his window
Kinda like Alessi huh? Wink
Ddavis
12/6/2010 5:35pm
Towelie wrote:
I highly doubt Hill is going to be making a big comeback, I like the guy, love his riding, but I just don't see him being...
"Are you high?"
B52
12/6/2010 5:47pm
I think anybody that gets hurt that bad, and spends that much time in the hospital will never be the same. ( acception for CP )
jeffro503
12/6/2010 5:47pm
Towelie wrote:
The kid has been pro for only a couple years , he was leading the points in SX for about 1/2 the season last year....and you are already writing him off? Yeah.....he got hurt at the Xgames.....I don't understand why some people think that was a career ending crash. Believe me....Josh is motivated and he learned a valuable lesson. I think he's going to get nothing but stronger over the next few years. A little to early to write someone like that off sheeesh.
B52
12/6/2010 5:51pm
Going off of last years results though, still deserves another shot!
ReedyMX
12/6/2010 5:54pm
I wonder when he is going to get a sleeve or a neck tattoo.
Towelie
12/6/2010 6:17pm
Towelie wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
The kid has been pro for only a couple years , he was leading the points in SX for about 1/2 the season last year....and you...
The kid has been pro for only a couple years , he was leading the points in SX for about 1/2 the season last year....and you are already writing him off? Yeah.....he got hurt at the Xgames.....I don't understand why some people think that was a career ending crash. Believe me....Josh is motivated and he learned a valuable lesson. I think he's going to get nothing but stronger over the next few years. A little to early to write someone like that off sheeesh.
right, cause the positive hopey thinking works out so well for all these pros......there are thousands more could've been stories then are made it stories. I'm not writing him off, I'm just saying my money says he will be no better then a mid pack guy this season between injury and the equipment not being equal to what he had. I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first.
B52
12/6/2010 6:38pm
If he wouldn't have back flipped his way in to the hospital, he probably would still be with L&M......closest thing to factory Yamaha your gonna get.
Towelie
12/6/2010 6:47pm
B52 wrote:
If he wouldn't have back flipped his way in to the hospital, he probably would still be with L&M......closest thing to factory Yamaha your gonna get.
yep
Cody24
Fantasy
2717th
12/6/2010 7:14pm
I just want to see him back up to his true speed. The kid has skills that people haven't seen yet.
crf250pilot
12/6/2010 8:35pm
Towelie wrote:
Same thing was said about K-Dub when he broke his femur. How many years ago was that? And his window is still open.
jd418
Fantasy
2711th
12/6/2010 9:40pm
Towelie wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
The kid has been pro for only a couple years , he was leading the points in SX for about 1/2 the season last year....and you...
"Hill ejected from his bike while completely upside down. Hill landed on his feet and was narrowly missed by his YZ450F, but in the impact he suffered a broken right femur, broken right humerous, a fractured pelvis and a partially collapsed lung."

Not sure what X Games injury you're talking about, but this just happened in July at the deft family headquarters.
MCfan4life
12/6/2010 10:55pm
Towelie wrote:
Same thing was said about K-Dub when he broke his femur. How many years ago was that? And his window is still open.
And RC in 03/04... Wink
MCfan4life
12/6/2010 10:57pm
Hill seems like a good kid. I hope he lands on his feet (no pun intended) in 2011.

And I must concur with mxwrench on the looks of those bikes. I hope that's not their final design (I'm sure it won't be)
mx836
12/6/2010 11:08pm
Carey Hart said recently in an interview that those bikes are not the final design and that we should expect to see awesome new bikes and gear.
burnside
12/6/2010 11:29pm
Does anyone know how Hill even is? Did he get full feeling back in his foot? Wasn't he struggling with that? Sounded gnarly with all the complications he had.
andymoto
12/7/2010 12:36am
burnside wrote:
Does anyone know how Hill even is? Did he get full feeling back in his foot? Wasn't he struggling with that? Sounded gnarly with all the...
Does anyone know how Hill even is? Did he get full feeling back in his foot? Wasn't he struggling with that? Sounded gnarly with all the complications he had.
No. Who knows?. Yeah. Think gnarly is an understatement.
Someone posted his mom saying no SX, but prob ready for Nationals.
Until Josh comments himself, no one really know how he is and the leg's doing as of now.
T-Fish
Fantasy
703rd
12/7/2010 6:52am
H&H and Pourcel.
FastEddy
Fantasy
947th
12/7/2010 7:03am
burnside wrote:
Does anyone know how Hill even is? Did he get full feeling back in his foot? Wasn't he struggling with that? Sounded gnarly with all the...
Here are a few pictures he posted up on his facebook
a couple weeks ago.
Looks pretty stylish on the bike.

redalert144
Fantasy
3104th
12/7/2010 7:25am
burnside wrote:
That was Villopoto that said he didn't have feeling in his foot, could be Hill too but don't remember

Post a reply to: Hart, Huntington and Hill?

The Latest