Goodbye C'ship RV.....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2010 8:03 PM

I know there are still 6 rounds left, but RV needed to dig deep tonight and at least get 2nd.

|

3/20/2010 8:04 PM

Yeah, cause Dungey never crashes... please.

|

3/20/2010 8:04 PM

STFU!

|

3/20/2010 8:06 PM

dungey just has dumb luck sometimes

|

3/20/2010 8:06 PM

It's far from over. Anything can happen with six races left.

|

Jim Martin

3/20/2010 8:06 PM

The points battle will last until Vegas, IMO.

|

3/20/2010 8:10 PM

didn't both classes have problems in the first corner, if so why does the AMA keep building tracks that typically have first corner issues.

|

3/20/2010 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2010 8:11 PM

what is it now? 24 or 25 points back for RV

|

3/20/2010 8:12 PM

IF DUNGEY JUST HAS DUMB LUCK, HE SURE HAS ALOT OF IT! HE IS WHIPPING EVERYBODYS ASSES, AND YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT. THE KID HAS WON EVERY AT EVERY LEVEL SO FAR, AND YOU CALL IT DUMB LUCK? WHAT A DOUCHE.

|

3/20/2010 8:12 PM

never know...that's why they line up. RD is able to pick his game up mentally and race ready wise. he might have jlaw to thank...lol

|

3/20/2010 8:17 PM

Big congrats to Dungey. Turned .49 laps in all but 3-laps.


Congrats to Villopoto too for turning the fastest (RC-esque) lap of the night. Too little too late though.



oG

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

3/20/2010 8:18 PM

With 6 races to go anything can happen but when RD gets a good start he is hard to beat. His laps were not only faster but more consistant then anyone out there.
It must be that dumb luck lol.

|

3/20/2010 8:21 PM

need love wrote:

didn't both classes have problems in the first corner, if so why does the AMA keep building tracks that typically have first corner issues.

because no matter the track design, there is always going to be a first corner. 20 guys funneling down someones going to fall.....duh

|

3/20/2010 8:21 PM

Every rider has luck good and bad, but Dungey has worked hard all his racing career as well as as the rest of his family,that's not dumb luck just a dumb post

|

3/20/2010 8:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2010 8:25 PM

motowhore wrote:

IF DUNGEY JUST HAS DUMB LUCK, HE SURE HAS ALOT OF IT! HE IS WHIPPING EVERYBODYS ASSES, AND YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT. THE KID HAS WON EVERY AT EVERY LEVEL SO FAR, AND YOU CALL IT DUMB LUCK? WHAT A DOUCHE.

what would you call it when he had his big crash and just hopped back on the bike, but when it happened to poto the exhaust was full of dirt. remember they both got back on the bike imediately but one bike was screwed up and one wasnt. poto still has more wins anyways fuck face. i didnt say dungey was a bad rider he just has had better luck in some instances than RV

|

3/20/2010 8:23 PM

"The soap, Marysville."

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

3/20/2010 8:28 PM

Moto is like MMA, you just never know whats going to go down. How many weeks ago was it that the Ryans were tied in points on saturday morning, by midnight RD was sitting on a 20 point cushion.

|

..................Man himself has become God
And laughs at his destruction
In which we trust a secret government
Is now in total collapse.........................

3/20/2010 8:28 PM

Definitely a bit disappointing race for RV. Considering the huge amount of guys that aren't even racing, going from around 10th to 4th in 20 laps is not very impressive. Reed or Stewart would have made it up to at least second.

I don't see RD having a bad race anytime soon unless some of the big names return to racing soon and mix things up. RV's chance at the championship are definitely too slim to be realistic now.

|

3/20/2010 8:30 PM

Dungey is in line to win the championship. Definatly good to see the good guys win once in a while.

|

Commander in Chief of team A.B.V.

3/20/2010 8:32 PM

Sounds like you got a little dirt pounded in your tailpipe Snarkey...

|

3/20/2010 8:32 PM

yeah it looks like dungey has it in the bag unless something crazy happens. i guess seattle could always be a mudder

|

3/20/2010 8:36 PM

I would never count out RV. He will race for the win every weekend. Dungey has shown cracks in his armor before, even while leading a race. Anything can happen, 6 races is a lot of track time, that's 120 laps of main event racing. I don't think RD has that mastered yet, then throw in the heat races and practice........somethihng is bound to happen and RV will be there to pounce.

|

3/20/2010 8:37 PM

AMA Supercross Class Season Standings
1. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minn., Suzuki, 239
2. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Wash., Kawasaki, 215
3. Josh Hill, Carlsbad, Calif., Yamaha, 192
4. Davi Millsaps, Murrieta, Calif., Honda, 174
5. Kevin Windham, Centerville, Miss., Honda, 161
6. Justin Brayton, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha, 152
7. Ivan Tedesco, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha, 143
8. Nick Wey, Murrieta, Calif., Kawasaki, 122
9. Kyle Chisholm, Valrico, Fla., Yamaha, 105
10. Tommy Hahn, Alvord, Texas, Suzuki, 100

RD has lost 20 just as quick as he gained 20 this season already, anything can still happen.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/20/2010 8:38 PM

sharkey wrote:

yeah it looks like dungey has it in the bag unless something crazy happens. i guess seattle could always be a mudder

or dungey going into the "prevent defense" mode...he needs to stay agressive and race like there is nothin "in the bag"...yet. smile

|

3/20/2010 8:41 PM

It's not over but RV2 didn't do himself any favors tonight that's for sure. Kind of sucks that with a bad start you have like 14 min to come back through the pack. Tough enough to work up through the field in a national 35 min moto let alone 14-15 min on a tight sx track.

|

3/20/2010 8:43 PM

mx757 wrote:

Dungey is in line to win the championship. Definatly good to see the good guys win once in a while.

Ya RV is such a bad guy

|

A village in Kenya is missing its idiot

3/20/2010 8:46 PM

motowhore wrote:

IF DUNGEY JUST HAS DUMB LUCK, HE SURE HAS ALOT OF IT! HE IS WHIPPING EVERYBODYS ASSES, AND YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT. THE KID HAS WON EVERY AT EVERY LEVEL SO FAR, AND YOU CALL IT DUMB LUCK? WHAT A DOUCHE.

WTF you yelling,shitface?

|

3/20/2010 8:46 PM

What is it 5 points between 1st and 2nd with 6 races left?

Hasn't RV beat RD more then less?

it's far from over.

|

3/20/2010 8:50 PM

ocscottie wrote:

AMA Supercross Class Season Standings
1. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minn., Suzuki, 239
2. Ryan Villopoto, Poulsbo, Wash., Kawasaki, 215
3. Josh Hill, Carlsbad, Calif., Yamaha, 192
4. Davi Millsaps, Murrieta, Calif., Honda, 174
5. Kevin Windham, Centerville, Miss., Honda, 161
6. Justin Brayton, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha, 152
7. Ivan Tedesco, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha, 143
8. Nick Wey, Murrieta, Calif., Kawasaki, 122
9. Kyle Chisholm, Valrico, Fla., Yamaha, 105
10. Tommy Hahn, Alvord, Texas, Suzuki, 100

RD has lost 20 just as quick as he gained 20 this season already, anything can still happen.

Got the 250 class scottie? I can't seem to get it.

|

3/20/2010 8:50 PM

wardy wrote:

What is it 5 points between 1st and 2nd with 6 races left?

Hasn't RV beat RD more then less?

it's far from over.

Try 3 points between 1st and 2nd whistling

|